*request RETRACTED* set minimum AH listing prices

Spoiler

I see far too many things consistently being listed and bid for less than their shop price. this should not be possible as it's the lowest possible price in game. it's supposed to be a pittance, but when the shop price is better than AH, something is wrong, either people are ignorant or don't care (after talking in game apparently it's a bit of both).

So, what I am suggesting is if someone attempts to list something lower than the shop price + listing and claiming fees, it should automatically list it as the default minimum for that object by calculating the listing fees and shop price and listing it for that instead.

I am aware some things have no shop price. such as crafted enhancements and dual inspirations and of course superior recipes.

suggestions for minimums for these items:

white con normal crafted IOs; recipe shop price + AH salvage price + crafting cost +listing and claiming fees.

Crafted Sets: the assumed value of the merits it costs to get it.

dual inspirations: 1.5 times the cost of a normal inspiration's shop price in the same tier + listing fees and claiming fees.

This will really have no bearing on larger item's prices and for the most part people wont care or notice. but it will serve a lot of purposes!

1: the biggest thing, it'll prevent accidental listings below the minimum price. ever put a superior rare recipe up and accidentally post it for 1 inf? it's stupid and we've all done it at some point(sometimes on purpose). and some of us walked away with millions on a low posting fee, but some walked away with 1 inf. if it's ever happened to you, you will never forget that.

I am NOT requesting a minimum bidding price! just a minimum posting price based on whats being listed.

2: prevent under-listing by players who don't know the value. (as this hurts the market because smart players will sell to shop instead meaning less recipes for sale at the expected price causing players who need the recipe to have to grind for it, or causing people using it to convert to other recipes to have less conversion materials.)

3: provide a quick gains basis for new players which will allow them to enhance their toon with SOs or lower as they need to, (rather than having empty slots due to lacks of inf to buy) just off their normal drops such as inspirations, salvage and or recipes. As the minimum listing price is a lot when you consider what it can afford for a low level toon.

4: slightly increase the market drain from lower priced items. 1 inf would no longer be valid. most things would have over 100 inf prices causing a listing fee of more than the minimum 5 inf. this would lead over time to more inf being removed from the market via posting and claiming fees.

Cons:

1: slightly higher conversion costs when attempting to buy a rare orange con recipe that is not used much to convert into something useful. (some people insist they are not really rare because no one uses them... this ignorance doesn't change the store price as a fact nor the orange rarity)

2: never again being able to get something for a 1 inf steal.

3: higher costs for new toons attempting to buy from AH with inf from drops.

this is all I can think for pros and cons.

thankyou.

yadda yadda, didn't see the value, face palmed hard at self, thankyou everyone for your time to really drive this home.!!!!

DO NOT IMPOSE A MINIMUM MARKET PRICE

THANKYOU

and many apologies for the nuisance and ignorance I have shown. and again thankyou for your effort to convince me EVERYONE! I appreciate it. I was an idiot.

Edited by Joshex

So, Wentworths and the Blackmarket are not, an auction, they are specifically designed to maximize the use of supply and demand as a Consignment system. If someone wants to throw something up for sale at 1 and just grab the current highest outstanding bid, then more power to them, but there is a risk involved. WW and the BM already take a fee for using, they are designed to take INF out of the game. And your 4th argument if I remember right is completely invalidated as I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) your selling fee is variable based on listing fee and final selling price. WW and the BM should take in the end 10%(?) of the profit every time regardless.

I feel the current system is sufficient. There is more then enough INF to go around, and learning when and where to sell things is something that you either learn or don't. That is on the player not the game.

Edited by Snowdaze
somehow it double posted my response. deleted one copy of my post from itself
  • Like 1

I have a Darkness Manipulation Proposal: Let me know what you think!

I am NOT requesting a minimum

bidding price! just a minimum posting price based on whats being listed.

indirectly you are requesting a minimum bid price.  That being the minimum sale price.  If there is a minimum sale price that becomes the minimum buy price.

It would also prevent lowbies from getting inf for selling things before they have the inf to sell at the minimum bid price.  For example, I'll run the first arc of the game, get 3 merits and a couple of TOs.  I sell the TOs, which gives me enough inf to sell one Enhancement converter at a very low price, which sells and gives me enough to set my price on the other 8 converters.  This gives me starter cash for whatever I need.  I wouldn't be able to do that with a minimum sale price.

• Like 2

What this team needs is more Defenders

32 minutes ago, Joshex said:

I see far too many things consistently being listed and bid for less than their shop price. this should not be possible as it's the lowest possible price in game. it's supposed to be a pittance, but when the shop price is better than AH, something is wrong, either people are ignorant or don't care (after talking in game apparently it's a bit of both).

Perhaps someone else is ignorant that the Wentworth's badges come from selling items at the Auction House?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

There are many factors here.
Selling badges... 7k items is a lot of items to sell...
Convenience... a lot of high level toons just don't need the influence, but would rather keep items in the economy than convert said items to influence...
Newbie support... buying for less than market price and selling to npcs is a way many people get their starter funds...

If you can't sell for less than market price, why would I buy something I can get cheaper from an NPC?

So, ummm... no.

• Like 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

No. If you want to list it at that? Go crazy. If I want to dump stuff on the market for 1 inf? I should be allowed to. (I tend to do 6 inf, myself.)

Why *shouldn't* someone be allowed to buy at "a steal?" Or sell for whatever they want?

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Spoiler

nah I know well enough that 10000 inf for an orange con recipe is not that much more than the 3000 inf some go for on ah, it's really just a matter of short-changing yourself. I mean if you want selling badges, I have all of them. And I got them really fast by selling at shop price as a minimum so I return your comment back at you. Just when the price in AH is too low.. I sell to shop instead. and still get the badges in short order for the things that aren't at insanely low prices.

It's just lately I have noticed a significant decline in AH price of such things to below the sanity level of cheap, it'd be one thing if it were a one off, but this is constant.. someone doesn't know the shop price.

to make things clear the minimum sale price being the minimum shop sale price.

second it's not a global 1 size fits all minimum price. it's based on individual item prices in store. so it's fair.

Correction it would not prevent lowbies from affording the listing fee because:  salvage. in your first 2 or 3 missions it's almost guaranteed to get something like an uncommon salvage. that sells for minor thousands with a small listing fee OR sells for 1000 at the shop, an enhancement converter sells for 60k to 100k varying on AH. this is the assumed merit value. the listing fee for 100k is 5000 inf. so 5 uncommon salvage (not really, more like 1 on AH they average 5000 to 6000 these days and have been upto 20k... so financial concerns addressed.

So you sell 1 uncommon salvage, it instantly sells for the listing price of your enhancement converter, problem solved. Even my blaster got an uncommon salvage or 2 by the second mission.

minimum price has no effect on how high the listing price can go.

This also buffs my reply to Tidge in a way because it proves that even lowbies can have the dough to buy things at 10k inf. so if that's the shop price of an orange con recipe, why list for 3k? there is no valid excuse. It just allows people to take advantage of your kindness and sets a bad market standard that bidders come to expect.

I mean if you're buying, at least bid the shop price. it's beyond fair, the shop price was designed as I said to be a pittance. and it really is. going lower than that for whatever reason you have conceived as the basis of your act is just short changing yourself and setting a bad market standard for others..

nope, the system would not confirm. it would be automatic. no extra button presses.

1: selling badges, I got my badges by selling 7 k common salvage for 500 inf each. till people started listing it for 100 inf. 300 inf is valid I support that. but anything below 250 + listing and claiming fee +1 is silly. so 250 + 10 (5 per hundred)= 260 + 10% = 286 + 1 = 287 that'd be the minimum.

2: convenience: this is a 2 sided coin word, for your usage of the word see my reply to grey cat, lowering the value of the market after you pass through makes it difficult for others coming after you. it's a jerky thing to do. Convenience, should be paid for.

3: newbie support: see my comment to Psyonico. all lowbies have to do is get their hands on something that's standard going AH price hasn't been devalued by higher people, and they can make do just fine and get their foot in the market. by devaluing the market you make it harder on them.

It wont sell if other people are going ignorantly low. what if 1000 players who don't need inf any more started selling purples for 1 inf and the market found out and these players didn't care they were getting 1 inf and continued doing it. Wouldn't you be red in the face with anger if you are trying to sell purples to slot your toon when 1 inf becomes the new market standard price on AH and no one is willing to spend more so you can't sell? just because you earned your fortune doesn't mean you should make it harder for others to do the same by lowering the value of the market in wake of you passing through. It's a jerky thing to do.

That's why.

what was I thinking? why did I even get angry, sorry all. *shakes head at self.* to think after all my arguing I couldn't see the benefits to everyone of keeping the market as is.

Also thank you all a lot. I'll remember this. next time I should ask why and wait for the answers before I assume I know everything.

Edited by Joshex

12 minutes ago, Joshex said:

It wont sell if other people are going ignorantly low. what if 1000 players who don't need inf any more started selling purples for 1 inf and the market found out and these players didn't care they were getting 1 inf and continued doing it. Wouldn't you be red in the face with anger if you are trying to sell purples to slot your toon when 1 inf becomes the new market standard price on AH and no one is willing to spend more so you can't sell? just because you earned your fortune doesn't mean you should make it harder for others to do the same by lowering the value of the market in wake of you passing through. It's a jerky thing to do.

That's why.

"Ignorantly low." That's a way to make friends and influence people.

And no, I wouldn't be "red in the face with anger." This is a game. I treat it as such. I also try not to post ridiculous hypotheticals like "everyone will sell purples for 1 inf."

Look through the market now. Things not in demand have a low selling price in their history. Things that *are* in demand have a high selling price. Why? Because someone else decides "No, I want to get this much at a minimum." Or another buyer decides "No, I really want that piece" and bids more. It's how the market works.

Speaking of how the market works - from ParagonWiki (copied from the market "trainer") -

If multiple players are selling an item for different amounts, the person with the lowest list price will sell first as long as a bid is higher than their list price. Thus, if a lot of people are listing an item for 100 inf, someone who lists the same item for 10,000 inf may never sell it even if people are paying 100,000 inf for it. Likewise, it's possible for someone who lists an item for 100 inf to sell it for 100,000 inf while someone else who lists the item for 10,000 inf only sells it for 10,000 inf.

So, y'know, another reason to list low.

By the way, I haven't "earned my fortune." I don't bother playing the market, for the most part. So your assumption there... well, you know what they say about assumptions.

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

this suggestion also destroys the ability for lowbies to buy things off the market and vendor for inf, which removes items from the world and it's good. if you put a minimum list price the same as the vendor, then the amount of product on the market will go up and the price wont change because it will be the same as the vendor (cost/demand economics). with the price able to drop below vendor price it controls the amount of items in the world.

15 minutes ago, Joshex said:

giphy.gif

That's why.

Has anyone actually tried to sell a purple recipe at a vendor? I certainly can't do it at my base vendor.

Congratulations on finding a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

20 minutes ago, Joshex said:

That's why.

This scenario wouldn't happen. Purples are not going to go for 1 influence.

If someone wants to dump stuff for 1 influence, they should be able to. If someone doesn't, they don't have to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blayzemaster said:

"Crafted Sets: the assumed value of the merits it costs to get it."

At the normal 1mill = 1 merit price, no one is going to buyt that, so you are going to have to vendor them. Not really sure why you would suggest that...

alternatively it could be the same as the crafted normal IOs. I just thought that was too low as a minimum. maybe somewhere in between, good call though! I had assumed it's be the price of an enhancement converter (1 merit), at around 80k a merit so 100 merits (purple recipe) would be 8mil. maybe I mis-remembered.

3 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

This scenario wouldn't happen. Purples are not going to go for 1 influence.

If someone wants to dump stuff for 1 influence, they should be able to. If someone doesn't, they don't have to.

Spoiler

yeah it's a hypothetical situation and unlikely. but there's this thing called a market gap. The rarity of items and recipes was designed to be as smooth a transition as possible, with no large gaps:
EX: 250 common, 1000 uncommon, 10000 rare, for things like salvage and sets. IOs are a different story and I honestly don't know why they decided to do that but they did.

a market gap would be any place in the market where for sake of illustration the price of a previous tier is far below the price of the next tier:

EX: 250 common, 300 common, 500000 rare. here we see a market gap between uncommon and rare. it will make players who for some reason need to bridge that gap, find it much harder than it should be.

here the problem was cause by high price rather than low, but the same thing can happen with low prices because they can add to an already large market gap.

it's economics. it's the same tool certain business people/politicians use to make it harder for people to follow them. Close off the quick profits by selectively devaluing the market you used to get up to your current state while keeping the luxuries at the top expensive or even raising the price.

in example, purples go for about 15 mil on average, sometimes lower some times higher, there may be a number of ways to get that by doing TFs and farming for high sale stuff and converting and playing the market. But not everyone has the same amount of time or ability to do so many TFs, some have limited time to farm if at all, and if everyone converts and plays the market, then no one will because people will stop buying for the played price or there will be a price gouging competition which inflates the market.

But only certain oranges sell for millions, def sets, pvp sets and procs namely. not one of those? theres useful orange sets. the market seems to tolerate those for a few hundred thousand or 10s of thousands. but the others should default to their shop price of 10k. at 10k (the store price) the market gap is 14,990,000, this is already hard enough to bridge, but it's accepted as fair. lowering the orange to 3000 then increases the gap to 14,997,000. it only seems a little more, but when you consider this is not a one time comparison but an average earning potential comparison, 3000 * 100 is 300k, where 10k * 100 is 1 mil.

so the effects of devaluing the market can be seen. it makes it tougher to amass funds from general drops. this means players have to consciously work for it and sell the things deemed of high value ONLY. it makes selling these other recipes useless except for badges  and as conversion material which results in less people selling them on the market at all.

the fact then, is people use them for conversion material. and they want to keep that conversion price down so they can resell it and make a profit, if it were 6000 inf more expensive thier profit would be less. that is the real fighting words here it's a case of "I want to play the market, rather than play the game"

when I go to WW to dump what I don't need, I should at least be able to comfortably assume that the price people will bid is at least a little more than I would get from a vendor if they really want it. if there's 0 bidders I just dump it in shops anyways. but when there are bidders and they just don;t want to pay up and there are people fueling them at such low prices, that's just a disrespect to other players who still need inf..

market gaps. it's not a nice thing to increase.

by devaluing rare recipes you are in effect making players sell more of them to get the same benefit they could get selling less and with less time. not everyone wants to spend the time crafting and converting, we'd rather dump and get back to playing, but when we go to dump and you wont even pay as good as the store? it just makes people aggrivated, you can cheat yourself out of inf if you want but don't cheat me out of mine!!

ROW ROW FIGHT TEH POWA! nah really .. that was.. a poor argument. I mean it would have been great except for the glaring contradiction. OBJECTION!
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/ aww.. they took it down..

Edited by Joshex

Who is "cheating" you? Sell your stuff to a vendor and be done with it.

The market for common salvage has been way below the 'vendor' buy prices for a year, independent of if you were looking or not. Recipes and Enhancements get bucketed by type (not level) on the Auction House but the vendor 'buy' price for a recipe/enhancement depends on the level of the piece. Under this crazy proposal, I could list my lvl 10 recipe for little inf, and then someone can buy it as a lvl 50 recipe for "under the (proposed) cap". Wouldn't I still be "cheating" the lvl 50 recipe salesperson?

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

when I go to WW to dump what I don't need, I should at least be able to comfortably assume that the price people will bid is at least a little more than I would get from a vendor if they really want it. if there's 0 bidders I just dump it in shops anyways. but when there are bidders and they just don;t want to pay up and there are people fueling them at such low prices, that's just a disrespect to other players who still need inf..

Why should someone be able to assume that? If nobody wants what you're selling at the price you want to sell it for, then nobody will buy it. Seems fair to me. If you want the vendor price, then sell to the vendor.

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

by devaluing rare recipes you are in effect making players sell more of them to get the same benefit they could get selling less and with less time. not everyone wants to spend the time crafting and converting, we'd rather dump and get back to playing, but when we go to dump and you wont even pay as good as the store? it just makes people aggrivated, you can cheat yourself out of inf if you want but don't cheat me out of mine!!

Nobody is being cheated. 

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

it's economics. it's the same tool certain business people/politicians use to make it harder for people to follow them. Close off the quick profits by selectively devaluing the market you used to get up to your current state while keeping the luxuries at the top expensive or even raising the price.

Nobody here is Rockefeller, there are no monopolies or cartels to control pricing.

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

so the effects of devaluing the market can be seen. it makes it tougher to amass funds from general drops. this means players have to consciously work for it and sell the things deemed of high value ONLY. it makes selling these other recipes useless except for badges  and as conversion material which results in less people selling them on the market at all.

It's easier than even because yellows are valued higher than their actual usefulness.

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

the fact then, is people use them for conversion material. and they want to keep that conversion price down so they can resell it and make a profit, if it were 6000 inf more expensive thier profit would be less. that is the real fighting words here it's a case of "I want to play the market, rather than play the game"

Playing the market is playing the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joshex said:

But not everyone has the same amount of time or ability to do so many TFs, some have limited time to farm if at all, and if everyone converts and plays the market, then no one will because people will stop buying for the played price or there will be a price gouging competition which inflates the market.

You fundamentally do not understand economics. If supply goes up because more people are farming/converting/auctioning, then prices will go down. If prices go down and people stop doing those things, then the supply will contract and the prices will come back up. There can't be price gouging in a market where a) everything is convertible from one product to another and b) no one can control the creation of new goods to feed into the market.

Sellers dump things at 1 inf on the market because they do not feel it is worth the time for them to go and travel to a store, sell the items, and then go back to whatever they were doing. That's a perfectly reasonable thing to do, given that stuff like low end recipes drop in enormous quantities and are not in much demand. 

You have a solution in search of a problem. What actual problem does this behavior cause for anyone? Given that the major source of the IOs people want come from converting and reselling things that people don't, thus keeping the price of desired IOs down to a reasonable point, then requiring people to sell at store prices will actively harm the players!

2 hours ago, Joshex said:

alternatively it could be the same as the crafted normal IOs. I just thought that was too low as a minimum. maybe somewhere in between, good call though! I had assumed it's be the price of an enhancement converter (1 merit), at around 80k a merit so 100 merits (purple recipe) would be 8mil. maybe I mis-remembered.

yeah it's a hypothetical situation and unlikely. but there's this thing called a market gap. The rarity of items and recipes was designed to be as smooth a transition as possible, with no large gaps:
EX: 250 common, 1000 uncommon, 10000 rare, for things like salvage and sets. IOs are a different story and I honestly don't know why they decided to do that but they did.

a market gap would be any place in the market where for sake of illustration the price of a previous tier is far below the price of the next tier:

EX: 250 common, 300 common, 500000 rare. here we see a market gap between uncommon and rare. it will make players who for some reason need to bridge that gap, find it much harder than it should be.

here the problem was cause by high price rather than low, but the same thing can happen with low prices because they can add to an already large market gap.

in example, purples go for about 15 mil on average, sometimes lower some times higher, there may be a number of ways to get that by doing TFs and farming for high sale stuff and converting and playing the market. But not everyone has the same amount of time or ability to do so many TFs, some have limited time to farm if at all, and if everyone converts and plays the market, then no one will because people will stop buying for the played price or there will be a price gouging competition which inflates the market.

But only certain oranges sell for millions, def sets, pvp sets and procs namely. not one of those? theres useful orange sets. the market seems to tolerate those for a few hundred thousand or 10s of thousands. but the others should default to their shop price of 10k. at 10k (the store price) the market gap is 14,990,000, this is already hard enough to bridge, but it's accepted as fair. lowering the orange to 3000 then increases the gap to 14,997,000. it only seems a little more, but when you consider this is not a one time comparison but an average earning potential comparison, 3000 * 100 is 300k, where 10k * 100 is 1 mil.

market gaps. it's not a nice thing to increase.

I like how you have either not read anything that I have posted, or just completely disregard due to the fact it does not fit your vision. WW is a great equalizer in the game. No one is stopping you for putting up worthless recipes or items at vendor prices which are higher then people are willing to pay. No system or cap needs to be implemented.

8 minutes ago, Snowdaze said:

I like how you have either not read anything that I have posted, or just completely disregard due to the fact it does not fit your vision. WW is a great equalizer in the game. No one is stopping you for putting up worthless recipes or items at vendor prices which are higher then people are willing to pay. No system or cap needs to be implemented.

higher than people are willing to pay because people offer it too much lower. stupidly lower. thats the point here, and yes then people sellign for the legitimate fair price get a WW inventory piling up with stuff that wont sell. it's cheap enough at 10k! sheesh! you want to go lower? I'd forgive a n00b for that because they honestly might not have known. But this is far too common to be n00bs. and the fact it's being defended means there is some invested interest in the way it's currently operating.

the recipes WOULD sell just as fast if everyone listed for shop price or higher, but because someone keep putting things up for lower that shop price on purpose things at the shop price wont sell!

there doesn't need to be a cap or a ceiling, there's needs to be a floor! it's just mean to stock the market up with oranges listed below the shop price, people using them to make that little bit more to afford thier next toon suffer because now it takes 3 times as long! this is the negative effect!

just a few weeks ago all rares were selling for 15 to 20 k now it's 3k below the shop price! it's obscene! I was counting on the 15 to 20k! I sell everythign else I can get my hands on too, through blood sweat and tears as they say!  now oranges are worthless? WTH?!! why are you doing this to us? (I assume it's not just me that noticed and is effected by this, and from in game chat I've heard others say they have noticed it too, they said it's just a trend and when people stop supplying at that rate it'll go back up, but here you are defending that rate!)

3 minutes ago, Joshex said:

higher than people are willing to pay because people offer it too much lower. stupidly lower. thats the point here, and yes then people sellign for the legitimate fair price get a WW inventory piling up with stuff that wont sell. it's cheap enough at 10k! sheesh! you want to go lower? I'd forgive a n00b for that because they honestly might not have known. But this is far too common to be n00bs. and the fact it's being defended means there is some invested interest in the way it's currently operating.

the recipes WOULD sell just as fast if everyone listed for shop price or higher, but because someone keep putting things up for lower that shop price on purpose things at the shop price wont sell!

there doesn't need to be a cap or a ceiling, there's needs to be a floor! it's just mean to stock the market up with oranges listed below the shop price, people using them to make that little bit more to afford thier next toon suffer because now it takes 3 times as long! this is the negative effect!

just a few weeks ago all rares were selling for 15 to 20 k now it's 3k below the shop price! it's obscene! I was counting on the 15 to 20k! I sell everythign else I can get my hands on too, through blood sweat and tears as they say!  now oranges are worthless? WTH?!! why are you doing this to us? (I assume it's not just me that noticed and is effected by this, and from in game chat I've heard others say they have noticed it too, they said it's just a trend and when people stop supplying at that rate it'll go back up, but here you are defending that rate!)

Once again you have completely missed the very first thing I posted! "Wentworths and the Blackmarket are not, an auction, they are specifically designed to maximize the use of supply and demand as a Consignment system." If something doesn't sell for at least what a vendor will pay, it is currently valued as worthless, and you are certainly welcome to sell it at a vendor. There is no need to force a floor on to WW. If you were counting on 15-20k then buy them up when they are cheaper then the vendor and resell them there! Pretty sure if you asked in a widescale chat for a mill inf, SOMEONE is probably going to give it to you. I really dont know anyone in game that is soooo hard up for 15-20K!

1 minute ago, Snowdaze said:

Once again you have completely missed the very first thing I posted! "Wentworths and the Blackmarket are not, an auction, they are specifically designed to maximize the use of supply and demand as a Consignment system." If something doesn't sell for at least what a vendor will pay, it is currently valued as worthless, and you are certainly welcome to sell it at a vendor. There is no need to force a floor on to WW. If you were counting on 15-20k then buy them up when they are cheaper then the vendor and resell them there! Pretty sure if you asked in a widescale chat for a mill inf, SOMEONE is probably going to give it to you. I really dont know anyone in game that is soooo hard up for 15-20K!

................. ..... ...

I am defeated. you win. thank you. you are right. I retract my suggestion. sometimes things like this stare in my face and I don't see them as options.

I apologize for comments about ignorance it seem it was my inability to see other options.

then again, as I said I'm used to playing and dumping rather than playing the market so I didn't think of that option. Even so. I suppose there is no excuse for my insinuations and language and I hope you can forgive me for my ignorance.

THANK YOU!

gosh I was stupid!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joshex said:

and many apologies for the nuisance and ignorance I have shown. and again thankyou for your effort to convince me EVERYONE! I appreciate it. I was an idiot.

a) thank you for being willing to change your mind instead of stubbornly holding onto your original opinion in the face of any and all arguments to the contrary.

b) it IS true that sometimes you can post stuff for a very low price so that it moves NOW, and it gets snapped up by a lowball bit that annoys the heck out of you as you say to yourself "Really?  all 12,000 bidders were bidding 1000 or less??  grumblegrumblegrumble".  Be under no illusions.  That WILL happen.  But it's relatively rare, and if you're posting lots of stuff for sale, it's generally a very acceptable price of doing business to move more stuff faster.

3 hours ago, tidge said:

Has anyone actually tried to sell a purple recipe at a vendor? I certainly can't do it at my base vendor.

Congratulations on finding a solution for a problem that doesn't exist.

of course you can't sell a purple at a vendor I said that in my opening post, they have 0 shop value "can't sell here". my comment was about if people started dumping them on WW for 1 inf because they no longer need them.

also I apologize for my harsh wording and have retracted my entire post because it was kinda stupid that I didn't see how the current system was beneficial even to me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snowdaze said:

I'll give away a billion influence today to the first person that asks.