best fire farm for inf?

Hey all so i've been running brigg 125 and it seems like all five stages net me about 15mill in influence?  Is that the best I can hope for or are there other fire farms built for mass inf only.  I am running 4/8 so I am maxed on bosses but 3mill a state seems very low to me.  If i do three runs in an hour i only manage 45mill influence?

Huh. I thought Briggs had one labeled for influence in the title, but it isn't. It is his Comic Com outdoor map. Look at the description for arc 11612. He added EBs for more influence. It is a better map for having others tag along as well. I honestly haven't run the space map in some time unless it is for the all AT mission I use to jump start builds. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I sometimes pop into Cult's 17655 which is his critters on the Dreck map....takes me about an hour to clear..get 20m - 25m from defeats then once I sell drops its another 25m - 50m (depends on what drops ya know) so I average 50m - 80m total per run.

Edit: I bet Twisted Visage has maps with optimized inf but you need capped def to survive and I only have capped resists.  

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Edit: I bet Twisted Visage has maps with optimized inf but you need capped def to survive and I only have capped resists.  

Yeah, TV's maps have a trick.  All the hostages turn into EBs, once you approach the hostage floating in the CoT flame.  His middle map is the best speed wise, larger map is just a drag and the small asteroid map is just over kill aggro blob.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

2 hours ago, EmmySky said:

I sometimes pop into Cult's 17655 which is his critters on the Dreck map....takes me about an hour to clear..get 20m - 25m from defeats then once I sell drops its another 25m - 50m (depends on what drops ya know) so I average 50m - 80m total per run.

I use this for when I dual box lower level characters. I don't recall EBs so likely not best for influence.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

I tend to run Briggs' #2551... Angry Cosplayers in Atta's junkyard troll-cave.

It takes me about 45-50 minutes to clear with Harry (Fire/Claws Brute built for speed-) and it tends to get him around 25-30mm as a solo, after selling off everything but the PvP recipes, Catalysts and Purps that I horde to use with my own crew. (Totals would be a lot higher if I didn't keep those. But I know I'll eventually use them. XD) Typically, though, I don't toss him in there alone. Harry is on my secondary account, so I dual-box him with one of my main account's 50s. After sales, I usually end up with a little over 50mm between the two of them that way. (Exact final totals vary with drop luck, of course, but they very reliably come out with 22mm INF each before I AH anything-)

The Bloody Rainbow asteroid map is a lot faster to clear, but not worth quite as much INF as the cave, and it's a bit of a pain to dual-box with the multiple-mission format. 

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

On 5/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, FullEclipse said:

Hey all so i've been running brigg 125 and it seems like all five stages net me about 15mill in influence?  Is that the best I can hope for or are there other fire farms built for mass inf only.  I am running 4/8 so I am maxed on bosses but 3mill a state seems very low to me.  If i do three runs in an hour i only manage 45mill influence?

Not to quibble, but check your income again. I run the 125 and 133 maps (one is fire, other is S/L) all the time, they are the exact same thing, and I earn just over 5.5 million per instance, so around 28 million for all five.  With that being said, the posters above have illustrated more lucrative single farms, but it will all come down to how fast you can kill and the total hourly investment. I've tried lots of other farms. Some are too long for my tastes. The 125 and 133 are simply fast and will net you the same amount of money in total time spent (i.e. not per run, but per hour and sans the inclusion of elite bosses, which make things longer for me).

5 hours ago, Turric said:

Not to quibble, but check your income again. I run the 125 and 133 maps (one is fire, other is S/L) all the time, they are the exact same thing, and I earn just over 5.5 million per instance, so around 28 million for all five.  With that being said, the posters above have illustrated more lucrative single farms, but it will all come down to how fast you can kill and the total hourly investment. I've tried lots of other farms. Some are too long for my tastes. The 125 and 133 are simply fast and will net you the same amount of money in total time spent (i.e. not per run, but per hour and sans the inclusion of elite bosses, which make things longer for me).

I wonder if they are running them at +4.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

On 5/25/2020 at 4:43 AM, EmmySky said:

Oh wow you make that much money a run? Man I’ve been playing this game all wrong. That’s so unfair for people that don’t want to farm. Feels like HC is catered to AE farms. I struggle to get that much money. #CityofFarms 😞

Edited by Hops

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

2 minutes ago, Hops said:

Oh wow you make that much money a run? Man I’ve been playing this game all wrong. That’s so unfair for people that don’t want to farm. Feels like HC is catered to AE farms. I struggle to get that much money. 

You do realize how much you can make in an hour on the market right?

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

2 minutes ago, Hops said:

Sure after I farm in AE. But I choose not to

Then I'll ignore your comment about unfairness. On a low end I could pull 25 mil in about 10 minutes of work.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

Says poster who quotes me and thus gives me a notification of it happening.

Back on topic, I just dual box farm for alts. Time is better spent on the markets when wanting to gain currency. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

16 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Says poster who quotes me and thus gives me a notification of it happening.

Back on topic, I just dual box farm for alts. Time is better spent on the markets when wanting to gain currency. 

Whatever dude. I was just saying it sucks that one has to farm in AE to earn this much money that fast. Sorry I’m not a Chinese farmer

Edited by Hops

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

3 hours ago, Hops said:

Whatever dude. I was just saying it sucks that one has to farm in AE to earn this much money that fast. Sorry I’m not a Chinese farmer

I mean, people are optimizing both missions and builds to maximize influence, why wouldn't it be more efficient? And being Chinese or not is 100% irrelevant to the topic.

3 hours ago, Hops said:

Farming is far from the most efficient way to make money in this game. Marketeering will get you a lot more INF a lot faster.

No joking. It's basically an order of magnitude beyond what even the fastest farmers can do. So, if you're really interested in building up a bankroll quickly, that's the way to do it. Farming is more fun than playing around with converters and the Wentworth's interface, but... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

You do realize how much you can make in an hour on the market right?

So much this. I have been bidding...well...nobody asked about that, but let's just say that while I like to farm every now and then, and I do see the merits in afk farming, except for those that do it just for the enjoyment, the rest should consider using the market. 

I think with the player base there's enough inf to go around. Thus far, anecdotally, I can tell you over 50 PvP procs sell in less than a given hour, at 10M or more...who needs a farm? 

All of us likely did at one point - cuz it takes a fair amount of inf to get those 50 recipes to convert into procs. Just keep at it - a second account will do wonders for your revenue stream - even if they just sit in there and do nothing. (or spam speed boost on auto if you need/want that.) 

• Like 1

Your farmer can do both farm and marketeer. Which is better than just marketing. Farming will earn you recipes and the mats to make them, then use a few converters and sell them for almost no cost to make.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

On 5/25/2020 at 4:43 AM, EmmySky said:

For what it's worth, I decided to try out 17655 with Harry, just for a change of pace.... He's Fire/Claws with capped RES, but doesn't have capped DEF... and the map really wasn't tough. The groups are spaced far enough apart that aggro management is pretty easy if your farmer is more fragile or if their build is in not-quite-complete territory. 

I think the asteroid maps are tougher to juggle with a non-capped farmer, just because it's much harder to manage how many things want to mangle you at any given time.

i've made new AE farms, people enjoy:

25636 /tunnel farm with 25 EB

25977 (s/l version)

Others FIRE i've made with bigger maps: 25832 (BM map) and a special 26302 (cimerora)

tunnel map is the best for multiboxing

have fun :)