Ninja/Beast Run

For people who just want to be fastest runner and not fly, they have to choose either of these even if it breaks the "character". May I suggest that Ninja/Beast be downgraded to be just a flavour animation with no added speed boost?

• Like 2

Ninja/Beast animation replaced with sprint

Sprint animation replaced with Ninja/Beast

All +run toggles have a universal animation selection?  Heck, all prestige auras should be shared so you can beast run with Prestige Surge/Rush glow.  Except for Power Slide, that power should be burned and track down the animators to smack them with a pickle, Slide has always been so god damn ugly with that overly bright aura.

• Haha 2

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

I just wish they could make beast run leap look like the leap from the panther form leap.

The current beast run leap always looks to me like a cat that took a leap and is stuck on a screen door.

You could get speed or experimentation travel pool.  Both have super speed running.

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:31 AM, Oginth said:

For people who just want to be fastest runner and not fly, they have to choose either of these even if it breaks the "character". May I suggest that Ninja/Beast be downgraded to be just a flavour animation with no added speed boost?

Yes please! Can't even use Combat Jumping with Ninja Run/Beast Run. The idle animations and movement animations add alot to characters that fit those styles, IMO!

• Like 2

On 6/4/2020 at 1:31 PM, Oginth said:

As long as its a new seperate cosmetic toggle.

I actually use these powers as my travel powers due to tightness of power slots.

• Thanks 1