Server issues?

Invincer

I am also having problems today. Takes a LONG time to load the character screen and change characters on the selection screen. Once I try to enter the game, it sits for a minute or so, then gives some kind of error. First time it was something like "Lost connection to the DBserver" and crashed out. Then was told the account was logged in (as usual when client crashes) and 2nd time logging worked. Still slow, then I tried to log in with the character that had problems last time and was that the character was still logging out.

Then I came here looking to see if I was the only one having problems and found this thread.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hardship said:

I am also having problems today. Takes a LONG time to load the character screen and change characters on the selection screen. Once I try to enter the game, it sits for a minute or so, then gives some kind of error. First time it was something like "Lost connection to the DBserver" and crashed out. Then was told the account was logged in (as usual when client crashes) and 2nd time logging worked. Still slow, then I tried to log in with the character that had problems last time and was that the character was still logging out.

Then I came here looking to see if I was the only one having problems and found this thread.

EXACTLY the same thing happening to me. So long as I know it's not on my end I can wait till it's fixed. 🙂

Does this mean we have a new contender for the title of "The Drunken Server"? Really been missing that since the Live days. 

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

2 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

Does this mean we have a new contender for the title of "The Drunken Server"? Really been missing that since the Live days. 

From General Chat I am pretty sure half the folks in Indom are at least half drunk half the time.  Can we have a half drunk server 😝

13 hours ago, Hardship said:

Been having this issue on Indomitable for almost 2 weeks now. Also when I zone sometimes it times out of the mapserver. 

On 6/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, PeterDutcher said:

Seems to have been Excelsior only, and they are restarting the server to fix it atm.

My problems went away after they restarted Excelsior.

20 hours ago, Maagic said:

Been having this issue on Indomitable for almost 2 weeks now. Also when I zone sometimes it times out of the mapserver. 

Sorry that your having problems. Do you get the same behavior on servers others than Indom?

12 hours ago, Hardship said:

My problems went away after they restarted Excelsior.

Sorry that your having problems. Do you get the same behavior on servers others than Indom?

Indom is the only server I play on