Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Thanks for clarifying that, Trixie. I was going by previous themes that were labeled "all"-somepower, but the "all" was defining the team makeup, not the total powersets of each character. So "all" a particular powerset would mean that everyone on the team would have at least one, whether primary or secondary, be that powerset. At least, that's how I interpreted it in my head when I first saw it. 🙂 But yeah, I'm on board with whatever theme you create for us!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Thanks for clarifying that, Trixie. I was going by previous themes that were labeled "all"-somepower, but the "all" was defining the team makeup, not the total powersets of each character. So "all" a particular powerset would mean that everyone on the team would have at least one, whether primary or secondary, be that powerset. At least, that's how I interpreted it in my head when I first saw it. 🙂 But yeah, I'm on board with whatever theme you create for us!

Same, I'm on board for whatever's made for us as well; my brain just did a derp this weekend on this one for some reason. 😅 Been wanting to play the dark/dark fender anyway, so it works out. 🙂

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Yeah, I was on the same wavelength as Midnyte. I thought at least one powerset had to be dark and all powers/costumes were dark colored.

I'm flexible either way, I can stick with my prior or swap to something new.  I not particular which way we go; I'm just looking to have fun with the theme so don't stress.

• Like 2

I only have 1 Dark/Dark toon that I created 2 years ago, lingering at lvl4 and I don't think I am gonna take this one. 🙂 

If both powersets shall be dark, I guess I just roll a new toon and see if I can get levelled up to 30 by the end of the week.

Keep ya posted.

Side Note: All my toons with dark powersets somehow seem to be redside characters, as I never seemed to think of this as a "Hero" kind of attribute... at least not a straight forward one...

EDIT: Just read the last 4 posts, as my site wasn't updated with those when I wrote this. I have some toons to chose from then. I will see what I feel like bringing by saturday.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

15 hours ago, Bananiac said:

EDIT: Just read the last 4 posts, as my site wasn't updated with those when I wrote this. I have some toons to chose from then. I will see what I feel like bringing by saturday.

That has happened to me before too on this site. You're merrily writing away without realizing things are happening and then when you submit your reply, all of a sudden all your points are moot! 😂

• Haha 1

Manticore TF - "We're All in Darkness"

Saturday, 8/27/2022

D1Fhb1o.jpg

Lx2iJzW.jpg

fHkt9Jl.jpg

I love her story and look, @TraumaTrain
6elitq1.jpg

@TrixieKixx, same thing, great story and look!

ets52wY.jpg

@Bananiac, captivating story. Makes me want to read the book (I'm assuming it's a book?) And great costume too, I remember teaming with him in the past.
itHRsPQ.jpg

Cc3PPTe.jpg

vUGl1wa.jpg

NUQ6DjZ.jpg

Everyone's costume was fantastic. It seems the darkness suits us!
wui6hYL.jpg

MtmVKmZ.jpg

KEcMvs8.jpg

G9Bt6SD.jpg

So much oozy darkness
RfItBI1.jpg

Chaotic fun. Or would that be fun chaos? 😄
voUJk9z.jpg

Stroke has a flair for the melodramatic 👑🤭
icgivhh.jpg

So satisfying to put those PPs in their place!
vkF0p8s.jpg

BlC25LT.jpg

So many scary beasties
aHlVTqP.jpg

The AVs took a while to go down this time. Maybe it's a noticeable difference with a good amount of sub-50s in the team makeup. It was fun to see all the leveling!
PCu1GNn.jpg

Such richly darkly beautiful powers today. I love the ones where we are silhouettes. 
L6ByqLK.jpg

aC5AAdp.jpg

CMwBcyv.jpg

pBjw72k.jpg

cHx8cDO.jpg

Level-gasms galore!
ug2t4bq.jpg

Doesn't this angle look like my beast is saying this? 🤣
O0RcrkG.jpg

Very nice run today. It was fun playing my controller for a change. Thanks all! 🥰

DJmE7Nh.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black or white costumes/powers!

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx Amber Waves - Water Blast / Ice Armor Sentinel

@Burnt Umber C. Abyssus - Water / Sonic Corruptor

@TraumaTrain Man-Orca - Sonic / Sonic Defender

@Midnyte Ocean Goddess - Water / Regen Sentinel

@FrauleinMental Whiskey River - Mind / Psi Dominator

@Jaxman100 Widow Jax - Widow

Mascot - Doll Fin - Water Blast / Fiery Aura Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hee, Midnyte, you always capture such great photos and provide great commentary. 😄 I totally forgot to write a little blurb for Beast's bio (there's a whole theme of beast elementals I created on Everlasting), but I love the 3 pics you caught of her for the individual showcase. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

14 hours ago, Midnyte said:

@Bananiac, captivating story. Makes me want to read the book (I'm assuming it's a book?) And great costume too, I remember teaming with him in the past.

It's a great story, written at a time when this was new age fantasy. I think you will like it, it's got a very dark touch to the whole setting. And Elric is one of the finest ambivalent characters ever written. Good read.

I can also totally recommend these comic books here, if you are into this:  Elric Comics

P.S.: That is a great shot of all the simultaneous level-ups at the end of the TF! 👏🏆

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

14 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Well, there is one obvious choice for this one for me: Lord of Waterdeep, Staff / Bio Armor Scrapper. He also doesn't have the Badge yet.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also, I have been toying around with the new symphonic powersets that came out now. How about an All-Controller&Dominator "Night at the Opera"-Theme Team? 

Mayby with one of the lower level task forces, so one can create appropriate toons and get them to level.

What ya think?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Also, I have been toying around with the new symphonic powersets that came out now. How about an All-Controller&Dominator "Night at the Opera"-Theme Team? 

Mayby with one of the lower level task forces, so one can create appropriate toons and get them to level.

What ya think?

Sounds good! I have added it to my list. I want to try out the new powerset too! It's taking me FOREVER to level up Amber Waves for next Saturday, but after that, I'm going to build a new toon 😄 She's at level 45 right now, and I want to level her to 50. BTW, I played for hours yesterday and only leveled her up from 42 to 45. I'm so sad that they changed the Double XP from where it was. It's no fun farming anymore.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Bananiac said:

What ya think?

Love it! Midnight Songstress will join the symphony. 🙂 Currently only a baby at level 2. 🙂

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Hee, Midnyte, you always capture such great photos and provide great commentary. 😄 I totally forgot to write a little blurb for Beast's bio (there's a whole theme of beast elementals I created on Everlasting), but I love the 3 pics you caught of her for the individual showcase. 😄 

When you get it written, PM me a screenshot of it and I will make a new image and replace it. 

On 8/27/2022 at 12:32 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black or white costumes/powers!

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx Amber Waves - Water Blast / Ice Armor Sentinel

@Burnt Umber C. Abyssus - Water / Sonic Corruptor

@TraumaTrain Man-Orca - Sonic / Sonic Defender

@Bananiac Lord of Waterdeep - Staff / Bio Armor Scrapper

@Midnyte Ocean Goddess - Water / Regen Sentinel

I will have the time this weekend, so I will be there on Lurking Monster - Human Form WS

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

The Market Crash trial has 2 possible badges. We'll get Loyal Customer for trial completion:

File:Badge_I25_Market_Crash.png

And the other one seems a bit tricky. It's called Valet. To get this, we need to prevent the Freakshow from destroying any vehicle at the beginning of the third mission. Here is a map showing where the vehicles are located. 

File:MarketCrashValetVehicleLocs.png