Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Planning to be there, but need to decide on a character to bring... And how to dress up for that. But that should not be a big problem!

Natural choice would be Electric Air Raider, but I think he had done this before and I think I would rather bring a new toon.

EDIT: Going with Meg Quatermain, Kin / Beam Rifle Defender. She got a little steam-punky ray gun and jetpack with her. They Fly - I Fly!

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 11/14/2022 at 1:23 PM, TraumaTrain said:

Let's form a strike force!

Silver Mantis SF. Pirates of the Sky.

Hey, pirates is a good theme! Bring your most piratical costumes. Meet up in Sharkhead. Level 20+

The usual time and space. Sign up to hold your place on the ship!

Captain Rich: Cap'n Kraken, Kinetic Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker

First Mate Umber: Vim, Warshade

?

?

?

?

?

?

If I have time on Saturday, I will be there on Gryff the Scalawag - Water/Storm Corruptor

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hey All,

I haven't been sleeping well and have slept in on weekends to try to make up for the deficit. If I can get up on time, and get a costume made, I'll try to be there with someone 🙂 I know I need to sign-on soon with some of my toons to keep my access to my bases ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Silver Mantis SF - Pirates or pirate costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 11/19/2022

It was so great to have the Theme Team back together again! Most of our regulars were present!

bPBMJez.jpg

GC3aAWP.jpg

GHpVaWE.jpg

GqhmyHj.jpg

9arksA3.jpg

63woy8e.jpg

TJYP6Rc.jpg

dcjSKWK.jpg

0FkFchp.jpg

ohxzrlK.jpg

<<Powers Enabled>>
GiQ0cGS.jpg

oAp8PhO.jpg

wEQqET4.jpg

jT65HsF.jpg

It's time for Lotus to update his file extension to .xlsx!
Oiy6oME.jpg

q40N7FD.jpg

@TygerDarkstorm became a monkey 😲
Ep8RIO8.jpg

eumd8Qj.jpg

zv37Ptd.jpg

TXgBJkp.jpg

Some of us were slap-happy 🤪
BunogFC.jpg

But we got him in the end
4w57vby.jpg

OA46KEj.jpg

3JDSbTI.jpg

JT9nNvZ.jpg

SRUgz0V.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

🤣 That damn Rikti mutation always gets me at the worst possible times, but I farted on that capsule and then monkey slapped the shit out of it. 🤣

That was a lot of fun yesterday; thanks y'all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

November 26th, Manticore's Monsters

Manticore is named for a mythical monster having a whacky head, a lion's body, and a spiked tail. Let's make some monstrous costumes. The weirder, the better.

Manticore TF, monstrous costumes

WST, Brickstown, level 30+

Holler! (But keep it together, Shalice.)

Rich: Super-Cool, Ice/Ice Baby

Midnyte: Candy Martini, War Mace/Bio Brute

Bananiac: Psy-Beast Psi/Electric Brute

Tyger: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot, Claws/SR Scrapper

Web: Orange Lantern, Spines/Fire Brute

Umber (maybe): Philodendra, Plant/Psi Dom

Trixie (maybe): Sunshyne, Pizzabringer

Jax: TBD

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Manticore is named for a mythical monster having a whacky head, a lion's body, and a spiked tail. Let's make some monstrous costumes. The weirder, the better.

Sounds fun, my War Mace/Bio Brute - Candy Martini shall don beasty attire for this event. (Don't call her "weird" though, or she may bite you. 😈)

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, gotta think about this... Don't have one that fits off-the-shelf with enough whackiness.

Maybe I will actually make a new toon again this time for a change. Just need to see if I can get to 30 in time...

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

11 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

Manticore TF, monstrous costumes

WST, Brickstown, level 30+

Holler! (But keep it together, Shalice.)

Rich: TBD

This sounds like a good opportunity for me to level up my Claws/SR scrapper, as super weird monster looks are what she does.

Sign me up with WhiskyTangoFoxtrot - Claws/SR Scrapper please 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Whisky 🥃... Martini 🍸... looks like we got a little side-theme going here

Maybe I should just stick Gin Toxic into an appropriatly whacky Monstercostume... 🤔

• Haha 1

My character's name has no relation to alcohol though @Bananiac lol. WhiskyTangoFoxtrot is how like the police and military say letters to make sure they're understood. So her name is basically WTF, which will make sense when you see her bio lol

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends on the other side of the pond. Enjoy food 🍗, family 👨‍👨‍👧, football 🏈, or whatever you consider a delightful pastime.

Or just get down heroing/villaining, I guess that counts, too. 

• Thanks 4

I have made Psy-Beast, a Psi / Electric Brute. I always wanted to try out Psi Melee and figured this was as good a time as any.

Plan to be there in time, but can't promise right now. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry, I won't be able to make it today

• Sad 3

Manticore TF - Beastly costumes - any AT

Saturday, 11/26/2022

I took lots of pictures today! The beast costumes were so fun, thanks @TraumaTrain for running the theme today. I grew tired of the tedious task of choosing only the best ones, so here you go.... it's a lot! 🙂

v5hE88T.jpg
Yk5Z8hf.jpg
fTYSaJC.jpg
4z7QzWo.jpg
NQYIRE3.jpg
d9UA6Wl.jpg
ScgxfiS.jpg
YI661pi.jpg
3c7Bl99.jpg
7R5klut.jpg
6Ok3RH4.jpg
3Fm2bUQ.jpg
cKI4kWx.jpg
tSiqCER.jpg
33O0uOH.jpg
an2bfjb.jpg
86KKhNi.jpg
ABpz3sm.jpg
9OaKdTF.jpg
rcJ4ZkX.jpg
DGZD3y4.jpg
Bicd8MG.jpg
6binjH1.jpg
zz1yzDT.jpg
YVqF6vi.jpg
9v2DFt2.jpg
PrNVTlO.jpg
6tJIGrq.jpg
jQTFrro.jpg
fY5daYw.jpg
xdGBh5F.jpg
z593PKA.jpg
5j4GDbD.jpg
kRXmERv.jpg
YUjRm73.jpg
glXtEEV.jpg
WMcTRrq.jpg
rvBNqBJ.jpg
zDqpBtQ.jpg
dSIRguj.jpg
jimtFxI.jpg
VKC3gX1.jpg
P2SOvSy.jpg
3RXv56y.jpg
Bl0mpZr.jpg
NW4yOBY.jpg
xDaiEsN.jpg
BEwMpAn.jpg
9GD7mjc.jpg
yQIM0AT.jpg
TznHaVG.jpg
5ajJrgF.jpg
aFS9ZpB.jpg
cR6aQIV.jpg
PjVqfoj.jpg
LQtPqNE.jpg
dUG9YGO.jpg
IkMoKv8.jpg
rDLaUE6.jpg
rG75Evb.jpg
PjRaC7N.jpg
mCJEWT2.jpg
dNrAI9f.jpg
t4mn39O.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 2

Awesome pics, @Midnyte! After the Morti Kal SF, I grabbed some lunch and joined another Manticore with Emerald Dreamz. I was able to eat my sandwich and pumpkin cheesecake while the person was recruiting for more. We wound up with a full team, and it was a speedy run at 37 minutes! I hit level 50 during the TF and got the Assistant badge since I got the bonuses with the Morti Kal SF. After that, I decided to put up my Christmas tree and decorate the inside of my house for the holidays. Overall, a productive and fun day!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Awesome pics, @Midnyte! After the Morti Kal SF, I grabbed some lunch and joined another Manticore with Emerald Dreamz. I was able to eat my sandwich and pumpkin cheesecake while the person was recruiting for more. We wound up with a full team, and it was a speedy run at 37 minutes! I hit level 50 during the TF and got the Assistant badge since I got the bonuses with the Morti Kal SF. After that, I decided to put up my Christmas tree and decorate the inside of my house for the holidays. Overall, a productive and fun day!

Wow, you described a fantastic day, both in game and in real life. Yay!

• Like 1

12/3/2022 --  Moons Over My Hammy, or "You're all in darkness."

Moonfire TF, Dark Powers

Any AT, any costume. Either your primary or your secondary (or go crazy and have both) must be one of the plethora of Dark powers. Same bat time, same bat Striga Isle, level 23+. Come get those vampires and werewolves for the Atlas Medallion! Also, 64 merits and more!

Rich -- Deep Web, Darkness Control/Dark Ass  Dominatrix

Midnyte -- Stroke of Midnight, Dark/Rad Comptroller

drdread -- Fraught, Dark/Ice Tanker

Bananiac -- Pneumatic Paladin, Dark/Ice Defender

Trixie -- Dark Ambrosia, Ill/DA Controllio

Umber -- Faust von Wolfenborn, Axe/Dark Scrapper

Web -- TBD

Jax -- Commissioner Jax, Shield/Dark Melee Tanker

Edited by TraumaTrain
  • Like 2