Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 6/26/2022 at 7:27 PM, TrixieKixx said:

July 2 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Yin and Yang- Can be as simple as asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites – Any AT 

Hey @TrixieKixx, registering Tecknomancer for that, my Demons / Devices Mastermind. He is bringing together the Yin of Magic with the Yang of Technology. And will show up in appropriate attire.

Or, as a wise man once said: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic:" (Arthur C. Clarke) 

Edit: And I may wanna switch to Dr Doomsday for Posi 2, if that is ok. Teckno has already done that one, and Dooms has only Posi 1 in the books. He is Energy / Time Corruptor.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Sorry Folks, I gotta drop out again this time . Got a spontaneous invite by an old friend which I am going to meet now.

Also, will be travelling to denmark tomorrow for a Job Interview which I am very excited about. So no SWS for me this week, but catch you up next week again.

Good Hunting! And looking forward to the pics here!

• Like 3

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Sorry Folks, I gotta drop out again this time . Got a spontaneous invite by an old friend which I am going to meet now.

Also, will be travelling to denmark tomorrow for a Job Interview which I am very excited about. So no SWS for me this week, but catch you up next week again.

Missed you today but glad you have a fun thing going on. And good luck on your interview. Is the job in Denmark or just the interview?

• Like 1

I'm in a hotel this weekend playing on wi-fi or bluetooth hotspot (whichever is stronger at the moment) so I disconnected a lot through both TFs. Got some screenshots of various places I got stuck. 🤪

Today's theme was really interesting. I had fun trying to make inverse patterns on my girl but Tyger and Rich, you really excelled at that!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Aw, thank you! 😊 I very rarely do asymmetrical looks, especially to that extreme, but the theme and wanting to make use of the 50/50 face option got me inspired when I created the Everlasting version of Dual Personality. 🙂 So it was fun trying to incorporate them into the Indom version of DP; especially as I tried to make the pieces fit their powers. Sonic was sort of hard to figure out, so I figured the Valkyrie wing pieces kind of represent sound waves.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

July 2 – Posi 1 & 2 (Level 8-15 – Blue Side: Steel Canyon) Yin and Yang- Can be as simple as asymmetrical black and white looks, or pairing up powersets that are polar opposites – Any AT 

July 9 – Apex (Level 50+Alpha – Heroes & Villains: Rikti War Zone) (If there's interest, we'll do Tin Mage after) –Skittles all Around – Choose one color from the RGB Color Wheel for your costume (Each person gets one color so choose it when you sign up!) – One AT of each type 

July 16 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) All Blue Costumes – All Defender Team 

July 23 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) B Movie Costumes – Any AT 

July 30 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) - Black Tie Event (Formal Attire only please) – Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Miss Skittles  -  Archery/Tactical Arrow Blaster (Rainbow Costume) 

@TygerDarkstorm Ashe Flaye - Pain Dom/Beam Rifle Defender (Purple/Violet)

@Burnt Umber Gelida Obscura - Ice/Time Corruptor (Blue)

@FrauleinMental Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker (Red)
@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - EM/EA Brute (Green)

Edited by TrixieKixx

If you could hold a spot, I would appreciate it. MM's don't fare real well in Apex, so I need to get another toon prepped for it. I'd like the violet/purple color, please. 🙂

If possible, could I nab the defender spot? I'm not super comfortable doing a melee toon for this one.

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Requesting an AT
  • Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

44 minutes ago, Burnt Umber said:

I'll stake out the "Blue" character option with Gelida Obscura - Ice/Time Corruptor.  I can narrow it down further to "Dark Blue/Navy" if the need arises.

If you choose blue, that leaves indigo still open. Or do you mean you would go to indigo, if someone else wanted blue?

I haven't picked my character yet, nor my color. I'll wait a bit longer to see what others choose and I'll take what's left! (this is how old people make decision, to lessen the choices!)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

If you choose blue, that leaves indigo still open. Or do you mean you would go to indigo, if someone else wanted blue?

I haven't picked my character yet, nor my color. I'll wait a bit longer to see what others choose and I'll take what's left! (this is how old people make decision, to lessen the choices!)

She's definitely blue rather than Indigo. She normally has a dark blue/powder blue costume that I plan on bringing.  But if somebody has a lighter or more saturated blue costume they'd want to bring, I made an alt. costume that's only dark blue (not indigo).

(Edit)  To further clarify, this is the "dark blue" that I'm using:

image.png.a4a66a81d83ff85bf966d8f8b645c5df.png

And she uses this "blue" normally for highlights/ancillary pieces:

image.png.8e7dea63f063982ac795de26389d5372.png

Edited by Burnt Umber
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx Since I've already gotten her to level 43, I'm sure she'll be 50 by Saturday, so I'll be bringing over Ashe Flaye - Pain Dom/Beam Rifle Defender

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hey Theme Team! We'll see where we are tomorrow morning, but we may have to cancel this week's Theme Team due to lack of participants. I will try to recruit; however, we all know how that goes for this particular task force.

Do people not run it on Indom? We seem to have no trouble filling it on Everlasting.

I am sorry, will have to miss Theme Team again. Also, not sure if I will be able to make it at all  the next couple of weeks.

There is just too much going on right now with work, family and life in general. 

Hopefully this will all be sorted out some time in August, when summer vacation comes, I hopefully will have signed my papers and have a little break before starting over in a new job.

So for now, everything here will be a bit ad lib.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm still planning to be there but haven't picked an AT nor color yet. I'm still living this crazy hotel life so don't know which end is up. I came here now to see where we are. Things aren't looking too promising for having a full team today!

• Thumbs Up 1