Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I don't think I've signed up for Karsis yet but I have an early morning appointment a and hopefully be home in time.

Sat morning edit: nope, I've got my hands full here putting together a major surprise for my son . Have fun in the cavern without me!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Sad 2

Hey Theme Team!

I'm so sorry we didn't get to complete the WST this morning, although we did get the badge for those Bosses! We found a fourth, Tyger switched to a tank, lowered the difficulty level (should've been that way with the first one but I didn't enter the mish first), and we completed it in 25 minutes. I'm sorry that Ban and Fraulein didn't get the rewards for it 😞Definitely next time! If anyone wants to try again tomorrow, let me know and I'll try to get the mission again with a different toon. Or maybe we could do the full thing as a team? I went through the Ouroboros flashback to get it on Sunshyne.

Warm Regards,

TrixieKixx

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Today was fun; I learned about a new badge and now know a strategy for it should I need that knowledge for future badge runs through there. 🙂 I also realized just how much I actually like playing a tank or tank-like character--normally support is my jam, but after trying to face tank on my troller, I decided to go bring out a real tank. Although with that said, for next week, I've been trying to level up my character who is actually a spy; so I'm hoping to be there on Miss Fade - Illusion/Traps Controller.

And here's the few pics I grabbed from today:

screenshot-220917-09-06-41.jpg
screenshot-220917-09-02-50.jpg
screenshot-220917-08-53-27.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I took a couple of pics as well in place of our designated Chronologist @Midnyte. But need to sort them out a bit first. Will be travelling for the next couple of days, so will not be before the end of the week. 

Keep you posted.

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black and/or white costumes/powers!

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx Althea Gaia - Earth/Emp Controller

@Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Sabina Lucsly - Archery/Time Corruptor (Maybe)

@TygerDarkstorm Miss Fade - Illusion/Traps Controller

@Bananiac Honey Ryder - Emp/Dual Pistols Defendress

@Midnyte Eternal Starlight - Rad/Rad Brute

@TraumaTrain Santa's Little Agent - Dual Pistols/Energy Aura Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

Hey Theme Teamers!

I'm going to take a break for the month of October. If anyone else wants to come up with themes, and run the weekly theme team for that month, please feel free to volunteer! I personally need a little bit of a break and would like to sleep in for a few Saturdays (West Coast here!!!) 🙂  I'll post themes for November in mid-October!

Thanks,

TrixieKixx

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, TrixieKixx said:

Sept 3 – Market Crash (Level 40-50 Purple Side – Khalisti Wharf) – Any AT – Under the Sea (what would you wear under water?)

Sept 10 – Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) – Any AT – Black & White party! All black and/or white costumes/powers!

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

Sept 24 –  Tree of Thorns Respec #3 (Level 44-50 – Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) – Any AT – Spy costumes

@TrixieKixx TBD

@Burnt Umber Hostia Usta - Fire/Dark Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Sabina Lucsly - Archery/Time Corruptor (Maybe)

Sorry, I kinda hid my character for next week in my post about last Saturday's run.

I'll be there this week on Miss Fade - Illusion/Traps Controller.

Also, a break for October sounds like a good idea. 🙂 I think I will join you on that since that's about the time our semester starts ramping up, and I'm west coast like you, so getting some extra sleep does sound nice.

• Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

@TrixieKixx For Saturday I am planning to bring Honey Ryder, Emp / Dual Pistols Defendress. 

I may be thinking about stepping in for October, if we still can find enough people to meaningfully fill the teams. But need to check schedules a bit. Next weekend my sister is in town, so likely will be family time. After that we will see...

I still owe the report on the Cavern of Transcendence run. Working on it and uploading later, hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 9/10/2022 at 10:46 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Sept 17 – Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows) Any AT – Scrub Up! Costume can be doctor, nurse, or any healthcare worker!

@TrixieKixx Sunshyne - PB 

@FrauleinMental Cranberry Doctor - Rad/Rad Corruptor

@TygerDarkstorm Singing Doctor - Symphony/Pain Controller

@TraumaTrain Leech - Pain Dom/Dark Blast Defender

@Bananiac Dark Anaesthetist - Mind/Emp Controller

And here it is, better late then never... Reporting for Supernatural Medics Weekly! 

The summary of our very successfull hunt for the "Volcanic" badge... Who needs the merits anyway 🙂

The Lineup this week... short team, but colorfull!

TBGzoRm.png

Fl9txxg.png

ZbQ5dBS.png

9nrW5hQ.png

qiButzm.png

kXql0Bz.png

toDgdes.png

Shiny Blinky Blasty Stuff...

IZ2yvc5.png

ZcX9sNQ.png

f0Z9jG7.png

I1Fc5hE.png

But Alas! The final push for the door was too much for our brave Superscrubs... 

Getting overrun by the mobs and a dozen or so waves of ambushers, so we decided to abort the whole thing.

oIuu1TI.png

But the Pumicite Boss Farming was not all in vain:

yZJectD.png

A Good Hunt Nonetheless! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Excellent recap of last week's medical adventure, @Bananiac. It was fun reading about it and seeing your pictures. I hated having to miss it but I was cooking up a surprise for my son who was out of town for the weekend. We had been in contact with a local piano store for months planning to buy a baby grand piano, and the guy texted me Fri night about a great promotion that was starting that weekend. I thought how cool would that be to buy the piano and have it delivered and set up and surprise Trent when he gets back from Tallahassee on Sunday! So the guy said "be here at 10 am Sat morning and I can make that happen". It was all very exciting! I had planned to put the piano in our dining room and it just happened to coincide with my daughter's moving plans that week, and she was taking the dining room furniture for her new apartment. So Saturday became an epic real-life adventure of buying the piano, rushing home to empty everything out of the dining room and the china cabinet before the piano movers showed up! It all came together amazingly smoothly and totally worth it to see the shock on his face when he walked in the door Sunday!

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 2

Ractespriel Trial - Spy costume theme - Any AT

Saturday, 9/24/2022

Sadly, I did not get any shots of any backstories today. So I apologize for that, especially if you wrote a cool story customized for the spy theme. Please send me a screenshot if you like, and I will edit your photo to include it.

Hope you enjoy these photos of the ridiculously easy trial today, and the subsequent Caleb spawn and defeat. What a dazzling display of visual effects and sounds!

qLTkFnh.jpg

ksOzBu9.jpg

fPKlvXP.jpg

8DDMDtm.jpg

NOqchkV.jpg

sjh0h16.jpg

Z4bN1gY.jpg

UctY8jq.jpg

HvIGgWs.jpg

rexVYRS.jpg

ztEv7Ou.jpg

kBGwjyT.jpg

MtIttEW.jpg

UonebRg.jpg

E198qPo.jpg

dwYJ1Zf.jpg

DnRqwCy.jpg

6ToEX2D.jpg

2mpLhUP.jpg

2933lmo.jpg

06vwuVx.jpg

ABqNuLR.jpg

K2T3L7u.jpg

TrfVZRP.jpg

T4YZtej.jpg

pFBssOw.jpg

uuo524u.jpg

Edited to include Hide Sight's bio. Thanks for sending to me, @stealthnight!
A true hero's tragic story of betrayal and overcoming the odds of survival.

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 5

I have thought about schedule a bit for October and, more specifically, this saturday. As I have said, my sister is in town, so we will be busy at the usual Theme-Team-Time. But I may be up later that day, at like closer to midnight CET / 6pm eastern to run a Positron 1 WST with Theme, if you guys want to give it a go.

With Posi being entry level, I thought we can do an All-Controller/Dominator Symphonic Team. Should be easy enough to get one into the level range if you ain't got one yet. And depending how fast we go we could just follow up with Posi 2 (if I am still up on my feet by then, but I am quite a night person anyway).

So what do you think? Who would be up for this?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I have thought about schedule a bit for October and, more specifically, this saturday. As I have said, my sister is in town, so we will be busy at the usual Theme-Team-Time. But I may be up later that day, at like closer to midnight CET / 6pm eastern to run a Positron 1 WST with Theme, if you guys want to give it a go.

With Posi being entry level, I thought we can do an All-Controller/Dominator Symphonic Team. Should be easy enough to get one into the level range if you ain't got one yet. And depending how fast we go we could just follow up with Posi 2 (if I am still up on my feet by then, but I am quite a night person anyway).

I wish I could, @Bananiac; however, we will be enjoying our last pick-up with a favorite winery that's closing. Have fun!

20 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I would definitely be interested in that. I'll see how my travels go. I evacuated Tampa for Hurricane Ian, so I'm 5 hours from home in a hotel.  I'll stay here a couple more days so I'll either be here or home if I can join you, and the only way I would miss it is if I'm on the road. Will update here once I know more. thanks for offering to do a thing!

21 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Sorry mate, I would but I am definitely not going to be able to run any TT's in October. School is just too crazy this semester, and I'm trying to make sure this is my final semester so I can graduate in December. Good luck to you all this next month!

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

... I evacuated Tampa for Hurricane Ian, so I'm 5 hours from home in a hotel....

@Midnyte Holy Cow! I hope your home makes it through that unscathed und you stay save wherever you are hiding now.

I am planning to game with my Symphonic / Fire Dom Disco Infernale anyways and will reach out in channel. Let's see who's there. 

@TrixieKixx Enjoy your break and the wine! @TygerDarkstorm Good luck with your efforts. Priorities, priorities! 🙂 

Hoping to see you ladies again in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Bananiac
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

I would definitely be interested in that. I'll see how my travels go. I evacuated Tampa for Hurricane Ian, so I'm 5 hours from home in a hotel.  I'll stay here a couple more days so I'll either be here or home if I can join you, and the only way I would miss it is if I'm on the road. Will update here once I know more. thanks for offering to do a thing!

I hope you guys stay safe and your homes and such survive the hurricane. ❤️ Best wishes to you. Have a cousin stationed in Florida for the Air Force, so we've been checking in with them too to see if they're okay. Don't think they've had to evacuate yet.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Sorry mate, I would but I am definitely not going to be able to run any TT's in October. School is just too crazy this semester, and I'm trying to make sure this is my final semester so I can graduate in December. Good luck to you all this next month!

Proud of you! You got this! We'll be here for you when you can come back.

• Thanks 1