Zwj6NaA.jpg

Cryomania, blaster by @FrauleinMental
QTf7ezw.jpg

WsWzvlq.jpg

Faraday Automaton, defender by @Bananiac
2UaYHWN.jpg

C0aZE3T.jpg

Vegetable CRISPR, dominator by @Burnt Umber
(I am dying to know what the acronym stands for, and something tells me it's in her bio!)
ITEWvDN.jpg

@Milrop brought mastermind Zekill
1uneUI5.jpg

@Princess Cecilia's sentinel, Yavanna
Dh43LcU.jpg

@Jaxman100's corruptor, Bourbon Neat
zuSSkfT.jpg

Ld7oySX.jpg

g0SyigO.jpg

Pt8J8PD.jpg

unf7ppE.jpg

wOVtiVu.jpg

Let the games begin!
8xfbETc.jpg

6tSzHtv.jpg

One of Zekill's dark skulls
(Is it his own or from his pet zombie, Death?)
P43s3s1.jpg

Icy goodness
jYVukE8.jpg

Zekill leveling while Faraday is freeming
QDhVXJz.jpg

Decay appears to be agitated by the gears
taTE6b3.jpg

UZrB6lm.jpg

2Y1trh5.jpg

Gotta keep each other buffed
G1pRlcK.jpg

v7vGj0o.jpg

6nimc4Z.jpg

knoghES.jpg

POGi5uO.jpg

We made a Babbage!
4ulcJzW.jpg

@Jaxman100 brought an extra to the fight, Captain Jax, which made her go down very quickly
pO1Fhmh.jpg

DCkly2C.jpg

HcmojVR.jpg

dTairXm.jpg

EpHlIs5.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

Hi Theme Team! I need someone to take over for me in the month of October. I will be in Europe two of the Saturdays, and at a wedding in NH on another one. Who wants to volunteer? I know we usually do a Oktoberfest theme, and @Bananiac wanted to do a Black, Red & Gold Theme for October 3rd (which would be the 7th for theme team) 🙂 There's time to think about it.

@TrixieKixx Dar Kness - Dark/Dark Controller

@Midnyte Morning Frost - Ice/Ice Brute

@Burnt Umber Gelida Obscura - Ice/Time Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@Milrop Doc Braun - Time Manipulation/Radiation Defender

Cece - Casualty of War - Fire Control/Energy Assault Dominator

@Bananiac Barbarella - Peacebringer

@Jaxman100 Echo Jax - Electrical Blast/Time Manipulation Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx

1 minute ago, TrixieKixx said:

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

Hmm.... Dr. Who is the first time traveler who comes to mind. Maybe I'll get out my Cylon and repurpose her as a Terminator. 🙂 Will update once I decide.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have one I think you will enjoy.  Doc Braun - Time Manipulation/Radiation Defender.

Cece will bring Casualty of War - Fire Control/Energy Assault Dominator.

Edited by Milrop
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Midnyte said:

(I am dying to know what the acronym stands for, and something tells me it's in her bio!

Haha, I don't believe I have a bio on her!  Her name is a (probably too) elaborate pun:  CRISPR is an acronym for "Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats" and there have been a number of recent scientific news stories about its usage in bio-tech, so I combined that with the idea of a "crisper drawer" in a refrigerator to temporarily rename my mutant plant control character since she'd be in a costume where her mutant brain would be "kept fresh."  Again, it's a silly pun but it got a quick chuckle out of me when I thought of it so here we are.

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

Haha, I don't believe I have a bio on her!  Her name is a (probably too) elaborate pun:  CRISPR is an acronym for "Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats" and there have been a number of recent scientific news stories about its usage in bio-tech, so I combined that with the idea of a "crisper drawer" in a refrigerator to temporarily rename my mutant plant control character since she'd be in a costume where her mutant brain would be "kept fresh."  Again, it's a silly pun but it got a quick chuckle out of me when I thought of it so here we are.

Fantastic! And thanks for confirming that you didn't have a bio on her. (sometimes all we need is a quick chuckle to help make a decision 😄 )

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

@Midnyte You outdid yourself with pics from last weekend and this one. I had no clue that Poison Apple had a green cloud at her feet! Your pics and commentary are always so awesome 🥰 

Thanks so much. I never know if you all are reading them, but I enjoy it so I keep doing it. 😍

• Thanks 2

On 7/15/2023 at 2:48 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hi Theme Team! I need someone to take over for me in the month of October. I will be in Europe two of the Saturdays, and at a wedding in NH on another one. Who wants to volunteer? I know we usually do a Oktoberfest theme, and @Bananiac wanted to do a Black, Red & Gold Theme for October 3rd (which would be the 7th for theme team) 🙂 There's time to think about it.

You have a busy October! Thanks for the advance heads up. I'm looking so forward to Halloween event this year. The events are all lined up nicely from Oct through Feb but then there is that long lull until October again. I'll be glad to lead one or more of the events.

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2023 at 8:48 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@TrixieKixx Dar Kness - Dark/Dark Controller

@Midnyte TBD

@Burnt Umber Gelida Obscura - Ice/Time Corruptor

@FrauleinMental Fraulein Mental - Mind/Kin Controller

@Milrop Doc Braun - Time Manipulation/Radiation Defender

I think this is a good time for Barbarella, my Peacebringer from the 41st Century.

I am happy to lead the  🟥🟨 Theme for October. Obviously. 

We did The Oktoberfest theme last year, so this is a nice change of pace as well I think. Our national holiday is in commemoration the fall of the Berlin Wall and Reunification of the 2 german states. Which may also give you some ideas for costumes (David Hasselhoff anybody? 😉) ... 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 7/18/2023 at 5:27 AM, Bananiac said:

Our national holiday is in commemoration the fall of the Berlin Wall and Reunification of the 2 german states. Which may also give you some ideas for costumes (David Hasselhoff anybody? 😉) ... 

I had no idea of his performance on the Wall! I didn't understand your reference so I read about it. So interesting to learn these things.  I only remember being there in '86 when the Wall was still up, and we were very specifically in W Germany for that trip.  I'm proud to celebrate your Reunification with you 🥰

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 11:08 AM, TrixieKixx said:

OMG! That was awful! The arm movements 😄 I've never seen a singing video of him. Loved him in Knight Rider when I was a teen though 🙂 

Until I read about him tonight, I had no clue he's made such a career out of singing. 🤣 I never watched Knight Rider.. I was in my late teens/early 20s and so busy with college classes and boyfriends and various jobs, omg I must've gotten home at night and fallen into bed without even watching TV! 😄

One hilarious thing I remember from when my sister's and my kids were little, like 20 years ago, we all went to see that SpongeBob movie in the theatre where David Hasselhoff is body surfing being towed on a raft (ha, 20 years ago I can't remember details) or something and it's just SO WEIRD.... have any of you seen it??  The six of us were in hysterics and we still talk about it sometimes!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midnyte said:

I had no idea of his performance on the Wall! I didn't understand your reference so I read about it. So interesting to learn these things. 

Ok, you asked for it!

This is an eternal Meme here in Germany: That him singing "Looking for Freedom" to the people from The East had a vital part in taking down the Berlin Wall in 1987! He was hugely popular at that time in Germany (both parts), ruling the charts with his songs for weeks. Although nobody of the young people actually liked his music, as it all was so incredibly cheesy (and looking at the above, you know what I am talking about, right?)!

You gotta give it to him, tho! He is such an absolute Dude when it comes to this!

The questions shown are in german only, but you get what it's about from just listening to his answers. And if that isn't a hilarious story, I don't know what is!!!

Enjoy!

EDIT: And just for reference: here is what this is all about:

Edited by Bananiac
If you are Looking for Freedom...
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Renault SF - Time Traveler costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 7/22/2023

Full team sign-up this week and everyone was able to make it!

Ui3U9I5.jpg

5Z1hqqa.jpg

Long-time favorite ally @FrauleinMental with a spiffy new in-theme bio.... very creative!
EbFmZei.jpg

Morning Frost, who as it turns out is really the Borg Queen. By @Midnyte
vI5ulIy.jpg

hZFqERp.jpg

Dar Kness, with a terrific story and costume by @TrixieKixx
e2t5KeN.jpg

Gelida Obscura, time traveler by @Burnt Umber
aEXv9NM.jpg

@Jaxman100 as Echo Jax
VisznSD.jpg

Casualty of War by @Princess Cecilia (Cece)
0CThDWf.jpg

Barbarella by @Bananiac visitor from 1968
jEoY0x3.jpg

@Milrop's Doc Braun ... Christopher Lloyd would be proud!
GphJSf8.jpg

A gorgeous array of time travelers
AW1Qh2s.jpg

noKFfho.jpg

fnJlfoI.jpg

We made this Longbow Officer do a split 😮 
sSav8yp.jpg

Ouchies
e4YNBmO.jpg

5UOWPrX.jpg

ILiAm9a.jpg

O7s0yI5.jpg

zJlcZTs.jpg

65JFd96.jpg

Mmm.... Frozen Barracuda
ATgAFKs.jpg

u6feFmg.jpg

HBH2la3.jpg

eFS9Hqu.jpg

SY8bRoP.jpg

QOvjiu3.jpg

"I see you.... in the corner of my eye!"
fOt1N3V.jpg

9ceJG9B.jpg

pFdEYfK.jpg

sb839Vs.jpg

MPGjO9v.jpg

5KdlO3d.jpg

XJi3EH0.jpg

MgISQiB.jpg

IzE8KvZ.jpg

q4qqI0w.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

@TrixieKixx Ima Wallflower - Plant/Nature Controller 🙂 

@Milrop Agent Carmichael - Dual Pistols/Ninjitsu Sentinel

Cece - Celestiala - Empathy/Dark Blast Defender

@Bananiac Sgt. Debbie Callahan - AR/Devices Blaster

@Burnt Umber (Officer) Eury - PB (Maybe...might reroll a new toon)

@FrauleinMental Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker

@Midnyte Nytemayre - Bane Spider

Edited by TrixieKixx

Summer Themes for August!

8/5 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) - Costume to reflect your favorite Summer treat! Any AT

8/12 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - Stormy Nights - All Stormy AT's (at least one power)

8/19 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - Beat the Heat! How bare can you go? All Energy AT's

8/26 - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - Beach Day - Costume with your best beach look! Any AT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to bring Agent Carmichael - Dual Pistols/Ninjitsu Sentinel.

Cece wants to bring ones of her characters.  I'll edit this once she lets me know.

Edit: Cece wants to be Celestiala, Empathy/Dark Blast Defender.

We are having a lot of fun coming, so thank you.

Edited by Milrop
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ah, too late for my Miami Vice themed Sentinel then 😎

But no issue, I roll with Sgt. Debbie Callahan, AR/Devices Blaster of Police Academy fame!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/22/2023 at 4:37 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hmm, I think I'll bring (Officer) Eury - PB?  Though I am very tempted to just roll a fresh alt.

Also:

On 7/22/2023 at 4:40 PM, TrixieKixx said:

8/19 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - Beat the Heat! How bare can you go? All Energy AT's

I have two questions on this one.  Is this theme costume supposed to be going as naked as possible? And would a Rad/Energy Tank fit the "All Energy" part?

Edited by Burnt Umber
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

I have two questions on this one.  Is this theme costume supposed to be going as naked as possible? And would a Rad/Energy Tank fit the "All Energy" part?

Yes and yes! Only one of your powers needs to be Energy.