Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Tarikoss SF - Red/White/Blue costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 7/1/2023

Celebrating the USA's birthday today in flag colors. A rare full team. It was a lot of fun!

Swyd0Sp.jpg

qLEcWdS.jpg

Winnifred, sentinel looking for brains by @TrixieKixx
JPyBgPF.jpg

@Midnyte brought bane spider Nytemayre, dressed as a USA flag
(Why am I just now noticing that this hair makes me look like Sonic the Hedgehog?)
GKa1fQS.jpg

Newcomer @Taurus Maximus as tanker, Lady Gloria
Ait72KI.jpg

@FrauleinMental's blaster, Aluminium Patriot
(In patriotic colors for the US, but yet can't quite let go of the motherland's version of 'aluminum' 😄 

av7NWlo.jpg

Silver Breach, a sentinel who brought massive stones to the party, by @Bananiac
kvDYyBl.jpg

@Milrop's scrapper, Annoying-Man
YclRSBV.jpg

Casualty of War, dominator by @Princess Cecilia (global but not forum name)
RBKvyqP.jpg

Torquens, sentinel by @Burnt Umber
qzpvzDr.jpg

And even @Jaxman100 hung out with Tango Jax, to fill in if necessary
5BTxHgx.jpg

The final line-up

cOpGE8a.jpg

q7hI2on.jpg

mW04BCf.jpg

Our action-packed adventure
zoqeDTx.jpg

xdbILsz.jpg

mRkFZeT.jpg

bDd4e1f.jpg

eYS6TWZ.jpg

MhwQHPE.jpg

0yRn7FS.jpg

wZZTNQJ.jpg

TPtUTn9.jpg

Feeding blue candies to Lady Gloria
8aDM6iL.jpg

goCsTCc.jpg

0t3pa6e.jpg

rY1sJnM.jpg

♫♪ Let the bodies hit the floor ♪♪ Especially when they're Longbozos!
9KRBoqE.jpg

wDVdOGt.jpg

Virgil is giving us one last thing to accomplish before bestowing us with "Binder of Beasts"
qA9zKa9.jpg

Get out of our way, Infernal!
B07dxSx.jpg

So many luscious beasts to practice our tricks on
5YhahT6.jpg

How many villains does it take to click one glowie?
mZHJ4op.jpg

ff7LCPo.jpg

He arises from the lava . . .
KAUWFeQ.jpg

ZE8eiVD.jpg

Gbnaj4C.jpg

Zombies showed up just for us in St. Martial
M80Kogv.jpg

And then on to Grandville to take down the Flier and become Heat Seekers
xCBp7fD.jpg

tzvoyK4.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

@TrixieKixx Poison Apple - Poison/Ice Blast Defender

@Bananiac Rumpelstilskin - Ill/Dark Controller

@Milrop Joey Joe Joe - Shield/Mace Tanker

@Princess Cecilia Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator

@FrauleinMental Princess Grace - Night Widow

@Burnt Umber Pied Piperette - Mind/Savage Dom

@Midnyte Sky Huntress - Archery/SR Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

This next one is fun.  I'd like to bring Joey Joe Joe - Shield/Mace Tanker.  My wife wants to bring Casualty of War again (in a new outfit).

I have all the badges in these, so I can pass on the strategies we use in itrials for them if that helps.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Milrop said:

This next one is fun.  I'd like to bring Joey Joe Joe - Shield/Mace Tanker.  My wife wants to bring Casualty of War again (in a new outfit).

I have all the badges in these, so I can pass on the strategies we use in itrials for them if that helps.

Glad you are able to join us again. Remind us again what her powersets and AT are. So that Trixie can list it on the sign-up sheet.

Here are the potential badges for us in the TinPex. I pasted from my badge sheet, so apologies if any of the descriptions don't make sense. (my shorthand) 😄 

Warrior Princess/Weapon Master Complete Apex TF
Drone Protector No police drones get defeated
Burden Bearer/Arm's Length No police drones were reactivated
Already Dead Defeat Battle Maiden in under 15 min
Master of Apex's TF Earn the above 4 badges
Alpha Struck Tin Mage Mark II
Hacker Click 8 devices w/in 30 seconds
Midnight Dodger What Dodges At Midnight Take no dmg from proximity mines
Kitty's Got Claws Defeat Neuron before Bobcat reaches 50%
Army of Neu Defeat 40 of Neuron's clones
Master of Tin Mage... Earn the above 5 badges

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 8:47 AM, Bananiac said:

I will bring Rumpelstilskin to the party next week, Ill/Dark Controller.

A favorite childhood memory! (was there no room for the T?)  Fond memories of sitting around in my grandmother's kitchen while she rocked in her rocker, sipping her coffee, and telling us stories. I can still hear her thick Polish accent in my head. ♥

• Like 1

Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator

I am able to keep Bobcat's attention while the rest of the group works on Neuron and the clones.  This will get those two badges for those needing them.  The Hacker badge is tricky based on where the clickies are placed.  We have a person go left and another go right.  If done in the 30 seconds, success.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Midnyte said:

A favorite childhood memory! (was there no room for the T?)  Fond memories of sitting around in my grandmother's kitchen while she rocked in her rocker, sipping her coffee, and telling us stories. I can still hear her thick Polish accent in my head. ♥

The one with the -t- (which I believe is the original spelling in english?) was already taken, of course.

So I went with the closest phonetic variant...😇

That being said, I may have to drop out again this week due to some family affair on saturday. @Jaxman100, hope you can make it again, there should be a safe spot for you this time 👍

I probably will be on later on saturday and see who's still around. Would still love to run TinPex with this toon.

• Like 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 7/1/2023 at 1:58 PM, TrixieKixx said:

7/8 – TinPex (Level 50 - Purple: RWZ) – Brothers Grimm / Fairy Tales Costumes! Any AT (don't forget the Battle Maiden fight! Stay away from those blue spots!)

By the way, is this for general fairy tale creatures/characters or specific to common European fairy tale characters?

I'll bring Pepsis Regina - Mind/Savage Dom.  But I just wanted to clothe her right.

• Thumbs Up 1

I plan on attending but haven't decided which character yet. I'll decide tonight when I can log in. I made a Rapunzel character a few years ago for the Homecoming fairy tale costume contest so I might dig up that costume and story and then figure out who to assign it to. Meanwhile super busy day before I can do anything fun. 😊

Edit: @TrixieKixx - sign me up with Sky Huntress - Archery/SR Sentinel in Rapunzel costume

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

By the way, is this for general fairy tale creatures/characters or specific to common European fairy tale characters?

I'll bring Pepsis Regina - Mind/Savage Dom.  But I just wanted to clothe her right.

TBH, I can't remember who came up with this idea. I think it's up to your interpretation 😄 

Apex and Tin Mage Mark II TFs (TinPex)

Grimm Fairy Tale costumes - Any AT

Saturday, 7/8/2023

dmQSq5f.jpg

Cz3sN86.jpg

Poison Apple, aka Snow White, by @TrixieKixx
yR5KFyc.jpg

Joey Joe Joe by @Milrop
F1QGM9V.jpg

Casualty of War, dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, by @Princess Cecelia ("Cece")
zyfOryL.jpg

Dressed in fairy tale princess costume, Princess Grace by @FrauleinMental
jGVmyGy.jpg

Sky Huntress dressed as Rapunzel by @Midnyte
bRFNKNA.jpg

Beware the allure of Pied Piperette by @Burnt Umber
HNFxOG7.jpg

Aether Bunnie - global @Lividus (will verify his name)
RFIRG7a.jpg

PoN4mSF.jpg

uRKk028.jpg

oQGZInN.jpg

We begin Apex with these creepy guys 😮 
uIJlagN.jpg

bevXaZ5.jpg

b8pwxtX.jpg

gX1GfN6.jpg

LXJtsBs.jpg

kL3RV0c.jpg

1x4o5t9.jpg

vurCiBg.jpg

KEJazWo.jpg

tV1C1Sj.jpg

whUdW4S.jpg

J0prJN1.jpg

Next, onto Tin Mage Mark II

We got Midnight Dodger What Dodges At Midnight badge by using a new strategy for Director 11
CfeX4c5.jpg

lA32FBs.jpg

7CExMPi.jpg

hS6eKcz.jpg

RGydyzY.jpg

WvWODtt.jpg

VNKzyBN.jpg

bp8eM99.jpg

bCwGvMP.jpg

ct10AqL.jpg

GiQZ9Cf.jpg

z3g6K8Q.jpg

XSuzUSD.jpg

6XQdh56.jpg

bBdMHTe.jpg

sSyWBA9.jpg

TUVtkJz.jpg

vl6rODf.jpg

zHEGacf.jpg

iYJnEFZ.jpg

P9HsNY4.jpg

7vYS7be.jpg

9tAKZyM.jpg

LtB7LmY.jpg

FJinrm8.jpg

QlKvd5l.jpg

EToJxwX.jpg

j55yHhw.jpg

E5U6U8M.jpg

GLpjVRU.jpg

VDjEB7s.jpg

Bto5gKu.jpg

sji3s3L.jpg

ZPqeYda.jpg

uc7bgNg.jpg

bexXtur.jpg

MgyE9Lq.jpg

BOP0Taq.jpg

GqsnSV1.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 4

7/1 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Red, white, and blue theme! Any AT

7/15 – Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side: Skyway City) – Brain-In-A-Jar Costumes –  One AT of each type

7/22 – Operative Renault (Level 25-30 – Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) – Time Traveler Costumes - Any AT

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

@TrixieKixx Catrina - Electric/Electric Controller

@Midnyte Forever Midnight - Night Widow

@FrauleinMental Cryomania - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Bananiac Faraday Automaton - Force Fields / Energy Blast Defender

@Burnt Umber Vegetable CRISPR - Plant/Mental Dominator

@Milrop Zekill - Necromancy/Storm Summoning Mastermind

Princess Cecilia: Yavanna - Electric Blaster / Dark Armor Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Bourbon Neat - Assault Rifle/Kinetics Corruptor

Edited by TrixieKixx

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Hi @TrixieKixx, sign me up for Synapse with Guild Navigator, Time/Grav Controller (...or maybe Grav/Time. Don't remember, but probably doesn't matter anyways 😇)

Do you have anything other than a Controller, @Bananiac? This week is one AT each and I already chose a controller...although, I can change if I need to!

Let me see what to do about this... I missed that single AT part.

EDIT: I have found another toon that fits well here. Prepare to meet Faraday Automaton, Force Fields / Energy Blast Defender. 

... he may be a bit of a Pinball Wizard, so expect some minor heteronomous opponent repositioning every once in a while 🙂 

Edited by Bananiac
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

17 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Best euphemism ever! 🤣

I was actually thinking of building a Bio around it, as I find it kinda very clever myself 😄 

I built this toon about 4 years ago and it was a great opportunity to dig it out again. And I have to say I am having a total blast(!) with Energy right now!

Was on a team with a 2nd FF/NRG Defender, a Storm2 Defender and another NRG Blaster running Posi1 yesterday! And that was a total steamroll if I ever have seen one!!!

It may have been advantageous for the team spirit that we didn't have a Tank on the team, actually. But we for sure also weren't missing one. 😇 Foes flying around in every direction all the time...

We absolutely need to have that as a Theme some day!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/14/2023 at 5:48 AM, Bananiac said:

I was actually thinking of building a Bio around it, as I find it kinda very clever myself 😄 

Yes, you absolutely should! Write the bio filled with euphemisms for things commonly found in the game that we have typical names for. It would be a hoot! 

On 7/14/2023 at 5:48 AM, Bananiac said:

We absolutely need to have that as a Theme some day!

Please let's do it! I have an energy blaster that I never play!