Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 7/22/2023 at 3:37 PM, TrixieKixx said:

7/29 – Penelope Yin (Level 20-25 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – "Call the Police!" (Police Officers, Detectives, Undercover Agents, Miami Vice, Beverly Hills Cop, CSI Los Angeles, you name it…) - One AT of each type

I'll bring Sunset Smash - WP/SS Tanker

• Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx, I see nobody has claimed controller yet so that might be all yours. Also nobody has picked brute yet! I have a couple of brutes who need this badge so if we do multiple runs I'll ready them ahead of time. But for the theme run, I'll bring Nytemayre - Bane Spider

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Midnyte said:

@TrixieKixx, I see nobody has claimed controller yet so that might be all yours. Also nobody has picked brute yet! I have a couple of brutes who need this badge so if we do multiple runs I'll ready them ahead of time. But for the theme run, I'll bring Nytemayre - Bane Spider

Hahaha...I claimed Controller last night. I wasn't sure you could make it this week, but wanted to leave Brute for you just in case!

Penelope Yin TF - Police/Detective Costumes - Unique ATs

Saturday, July 29, 2023

nWySpBb.jpg

BfQzTXM.jpg

@TrixieKixx brought plant controller, Ima Wallflower, as this stern police officer
poA6ehn.jpg

Sunset Smash, tanker, in spiffy detective attire by @FrauleinMental
ZbV2MoF.jpg

@Milrop with sentinel, the clever Agent Carmichael (aka Chuck)
pNRpSDF.jpg

Euryphaessa, the shining light peacebringing officer by @Burnt Umber
g1fnNUR.jpg

@Midnyte with bane spider Nytemayre
U5X9b7A.jpg

Celestiala, defender by @Princess Cecelia (Cece)
dptKWOH.jpg

Luscious Sgt. Callahan, blaster by @Bananiac
EHLBZJq.jpg

Some preliminary matters

VESUGdT.jpg

WygCvEQ.jpg

qDTkZZL.jpg

qy5BoYN.jpg

GqxRFHs.jpg

5fA8H0W.jpg

YvtGegv.jpg

itT6v4F.jpg

bOLUh9W.jpg

QopEjnk.jpg

And let the action begin
0uspkHb.jpg

kIT8pZf.jpg

H5MzSAa.jpg

iGcuOJa.jpg

Love this pose from Sunset Smash
rwTI0PQ.jpg

"You're under arrest! Prepare to be cuffed..... with flowers!"
gyKsmQh.jpg

Trixie, look at this rose coming out of your arm!
EY7WBdm.jpg

0FyIqxz.jpg

fTJZPD1.jpg

f9WAZZr.jpg

Kh8UeUK.jpg

Gd7NzCp.jpg

nEdZOhY.jpg

Bring on the Freaks!
HsMTSp2.jpg

hk5JyjC.jpg

MeJ1N93.jpg

BOpw7tz.jpg

h6cG9WU.jpg

ZvoN6bo.jpg

QF5aWeI.jpg

J0R6zOb.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Summer Themes for August!

8/5 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) - Costume to reflect your favorite Summer treat! Any AT

8/12 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - Stormy Nights - All Stormy AT's (at least one power)

8/19 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - Beat the Heat! How bare can you go? All Energy AT's

8/26 - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - Beach Day - Costume with your best beach look! Any AT

@TrixieKixx Icy Creamy - Ice/Ice Blaster

@Milrop Joey Joe Joe - Shield/War Mace Tanker

Cece - Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator

@FrauleinMental Empanada Cereza - Rad/Plant Blaster

@Midnyte Raspberry Sorbet - Ice/Ice Brute

@Burnt Umber Heirloom Tomato - Plant/Psi Dom

Edited by TrixieKixx

For this, I would like to bring Joey Joe Joe - Shield/War Mace Tanker.  I visited another icon shop to unlock my last costume slot.  I am ready to show off my favorite summer treat.

Cece wants to bring Casualty of War - Fire/Energy Dominator.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Bananiac said:

What exactly is meant by "Summer Treat", btw? I am a bit at a loss to interpret that, need a few examples maybe?

It means cold icy sweet things. Popsicles, ice cream, watermelon, slushy drinks.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I will roll with Gin Toxic (Poison / Psi Defender) then. Allthough I have to admit, Gin Tonic is a treat not neccessarily limited to summer for me 😇 But he got ice!

Not sure I will be able to make it, though, as we have friends over at our house for the day, and can't say yet when they are planning to leave again...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 8/1/2023 at 2:48 AM, Bananiac said:

What exactly is meant by "Summer Treat", btw? I am a bit at a loss to interpret that, need a few examples maybe?

While Midnyte is correct, I also meant anything you consider a treat during the summer time. While my favorite is ice cream (and yes, I eat it in the winter too!), it could also include things like fruits that are in season, pies made with fruits in season, cheesecakes, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks (I'm looking at you, Pina Colada!), etc. Here are more sweet examples! I hope this helps, although Gin & Tonic is perfect!

Please let us know if you won't be able to make it! I hope you're able to, but understand the allure of hanging out with friends instead of gaming 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2023 at 5:50 PM, TrixieKixx said:

8/5 - Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Independence Port) - Costume to reflect your favorite Summer treat! Any AT

Almost forgot to sign up for this week. I was playing around with some delicious costumes, depending on what color I decide on, I will be some sort of sweet frozen concoction. 
So name TBD but I know for sure that I'm bringing my ice/ice brute, who will put away her Morning Frost identity temporarily 🤫

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Almost forgot to sign up for this week. I was playing around with some delicious costumes, depending on what color I decide on, I will be some sort of sweet frozen concoction. 
So name TBD but I know for sure that I'm bringing my ice/ice brute, who will put away her Morning Frost identity temporarily 🤫

You don't have to change your name! Morning Frost sounds delightful for a sweet summer treat!

Ms. Liberty TF - Summer Treat costumes

Saturday, August 5, 2023

tQ5RRhC.jpg

EjtUwTa.jpg

Icy Creamy by @TrixieKixx... looking exactly like Neapolitan ice cream!
(btw.. what face is that? It's awesome!) 
X72hngO.jpg

Joey Joe Joe by @Milrop
BRcJpll.jpg

Casualty of War by @Princess Cecilia (Cece)
JAJSzNK.jpg

The delicious summer treat, Empanada Cereza by @FrauleinMental

rQVB2c4.jpg

Raspberry Sorbet by @Midnyte
This turned out to be a fun flavor after all. I knew I wanted some flavor of sorbet so I was trying out colors, and did raspberry just as a test. I never planned to keep it. LOL. It was more of a test of which colors could look more like sorbet. I had in mind to make lemon or lime, but then ran out of time and wound up oversleeping that morning! LOL. So I had to go with what I had. But I have a picture of the costume I made after this, but never wore! 
1c0cDZD.jpg

@Burnt Umber created this fantastic representation of an Heirloom Tomato! An actual healthful summer treat that is real food. Love it. 🙂 
wzfDAf3.jpg

nxWNFdW.jpg

k0E53uR.jpg

o3aVuYw.jpg

WZt3J6O.jpg

YIpMn0l.jpg

3GrABaH.jpg

1S3KgYO.jpg

mcPSigi.jpg

SRzvbrQ.jpg

9seWGZq.jpg

3iPSxHJ.jpg

eLdzUEY.jpg

HuCvZit.jpg

dGQHIXA.jpg

W9SZZ93.jpg

MB8dCVF.jpg

8GbwsCx.jpg

eLmdVYt.jpg

uesvVeO.jpg

3rsUoQs.jpg

pf1mBIO.jpg

sb2j3sD.jpg

01TyHWV.jpg

BF0PS5I.jpg

tOsn2jC.jpg

d8sSnaU.jpg

kzBcvWJ.jpg

B184NT8.jpg

Poor Wretch..... 😄
KsHvg16.jpg

vTmsVEJ.jpg

8JRUO3P.jpg

8LCZ4vL.jpg

My favorite people to take on AVs with 🙂 
wzyaj57.jpg

sT6yU7B.jpg

34BOUh7.jpg

0j7ozwe.jpg

dQYQiYd.jpg

ADBHssE.jpg

Y4NZ48E.jpg

GFXFVDI.jpg

"ouch! get off my toe, Joey Joe Joe Joe... ... ... "
luMN1RH.jpg

l09p2AI.jpg

hG7ydtq.jpg

Try to heal off of me, will you, Ghost Widow??  Think again!
wa2tgN3.jpg

pxS8j7b.jpg

YgTbvx2.jpg

ujrwQIz.jpg

WMsAz4p.jpg

dboDD1O.jpg

2JIt60O.jpg

a5AePFh.jpg

QUQfigH.jpg

LAfSf1G.jpg

cdtaNEV.jpg

7vh7EUe.jpg

F9u7SHL.jpg

fOZoU9G.jpg

0CceBGP.jpg

uuN4sv2.jpg

~The End~

Edited by Midnyte
  • Thanks 2

Summer Themes for August!

8/12 - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) - Stormy Nights - All Stormy AT's (at least one power)

8/19 - Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - Beat the Heat! How bare can you go? All Energy AT's

8/26 - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) - Beach Day - Costume with your best beach look! Any AT

@TrixieKixx Purple Rayne - Water Blast/Storm Summoning Corruptor

@Burnt Umber Kataigis - Elec/Storm Summoning Controller

@Bananiac Cyclonica - Storm Blast/Kinetics Corruptor

@Milrop Mesocyclone - Storm Blast/Ice Manipulation Blaster

Cece: Anya Briesa - Storm Blast/Devices Blaster

@Midnyte Crystal Storme - Storm/Stone Sentinel

Edited by TrixieKixx

On 7/29/2023 at 2:20 PM, Midnyte said:

Saturday, July 29, 2023

nWySpBb.jpg

Celestiala, defender by @Princess Cecelia (Cece)
dptKWOH.jpg

I wasn't sure if this was who you intended, but I immediately was reminded of Blaze from the Streets of Rage franchise:  Blaze Fielding | Streets Of Rage Wiki | Fandom.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the pics from last saturday. Sorry I couldn't make it.

This week looks better, so I intend to be there with Cyclonica (Storm Blast/Kinetics Corruptor).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 7/29/2023 at 9:20 PM, Midnyte said:

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Great piece of forensic evidence, @Midnyte👍

I think I may have also taken a shot or two from our 2nd run. Will check when I get home.

EDIT: I actually only took 1 shot, and that wasn't very intersting... so skipping it.

Edited by Bananiac
tag
  • Haha 2

For the Virgil Tarikoss one, I'd like to bring Mesocyclone - Storm Blast / Ice Manipulation Blaster.

Cece doesn't have a Storm AT character, but if there is an opening she can bring someone to fill the spot.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Milrop said:

For the Virgil Tarikoss one, I'd like to bring Mesocyclone - Storm Blast / Ice Manipulation Blaster.

Cece doesn't have a Storm AT character, but if there is an opening she can bring someone to fill the spot.

Hey @Milrop! This is a low-level strike force (minimum level 15). Can Cece make a stormy and get her to that level before Saturday at noon EST? I can help PL her if needed! Stormies are a lot of fun and I think it's cool to get out of your comfort zone! Otherwise, does she have anything that has storm-like powers?