Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Sexy Costumes - Apex/Tin Mage Mk II Task Forces - Only one AT of each type!

Saturday, 4/10/21

We had 4 guests join us for Apex:

00-1.JPG.6c2a4514b581c2392abfc184edf12613.JPG

The regulars sign-up sheet:

00-2.JPG.48fb65bec24ed93d0bf62fce3c0d14ba.JPG

We had a whole lotta sexy goin' on today! 😘

01.thumb.JPG.18da4da2eacf52adc8d551edfb85fb6b.JPG

02.thumb.JPG.8bef1bd5773d611dff07964ca11fe88a.JPG

03.thumb.JPG.14fc9faae85049f743032ea6893faf53.JPG

04.thumb.JPG.37b997905b6a88ba1eed7447f1ffdfd1.JPG

05.thumb.JPG.a224ae94c81114a736b1a597ff1e41f7.JPG

The posing today was just as much fun as the combat! 😄 

"Get Some"!

10.JPG.dcecadcf5e91ed036641a9f96df24fc9.JPG

11.thumb.JPG.8ad22afdb9adee364b3d6869ad8b9d47.JPG

12.thumb.JPG.82b468e87d914ff8ba8a3f4763c794e7.JPG

13.thumb.JPG.2c254ac5fb0ad95c39bd04f7f8995c20.JPG

14.thumb.JPG.59d1b8dbf446d91e7cc7f3cfbef47741.JPG

15.thumb.JPG.ac57a9d98685f77bd41ca53c85573511.JPG

16.thumb.JPG.d3941e939522cb05e31ce2d6985e4c44.JPG

17.thumb.JPG.2bb88596eec6c6cf95cf62454d494805.JPG

18.JPG.8bbd8083cb4fa5ab8890f93f9125d5ee.JPG

19.thumb.JPG.32d72087eb72c18b5cf1bd797bfc03f0.JPG

Blue goop of death! It only got me once but it's hard to come back from.

20.thumb.JPG.5517988f2e37deaf20c166933d7f5612.JPG

21.JPG.d1f59a0a1be658e1a398a4b6eeeabc08.JPG

22.JPG.61a7c91da04baed5833b3a7ddfed21fb.JPG

New line-up for Part Two: Tin Mage

100.JPG.1b550326990b666328a605fdd256d64a.JPG

101.thumb.JPG.634bbb3864ef909f3266ed6a3348c040.JPG

102.thumb.JPG.81601414c3231f424059df90ddbfdf36.JPG

103.JPG.169c9d1db8c5e009adc22d580a792a9d.JPG

Hacker is an achievement badge that I was not expecting. I need to add that to my spreadsheet! 😉

106.JPG.f28e532c62a2439db3e3c31ce7ee34b4.JPG

Some of our guests today:

104.thumb.JPG.c3b74bb20240ea3bc04ab81a7e6289cc.JPG

105.thumb.JPG.d836175a845aac85f66a01f70177626c.JPG

Two task forces = double the fun! 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

We did? Woah! I hadn't checked, but great job, sexy babes! 😎*

What I learned today:

A) The blue stuff did a bad job avoiding me

B) /emote getsome

Great fun again!

Edit: *reffering to badges. There were some nice ones to be had!

Edit#2: Hmmm... I seem to be missing the "Arms Length" badge...

Edited by Bananiac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

31 minutes ago, Bananiac said:

We did? Woah! I hadn't checked, but great job, sexy babes! 😎*

What I learned today:

A) The blue stuff did a bad job avoiding me

B) /emote getsome

Great fun again!

Edit: *reffering to badges. There were some nice ones to be had!

Edit#2: Hmmm... I seem to be missing the "Arms Length" badge...

Did you Burden Bearer instead? Depends on whether you are Hero or Villain.

Awesome pics once again @Midnyte and @FrauleinMental!

I'm so proud that we got all the badges! That's pretty darn sweet 😄 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

April 3rd - Posi 1 (level 8-15) & 2 (level 11-16) (Blue Side – Steel Canyon) - Let's celebrate Easter with Easter Color Bunny costumes! Costume only 😄 Your choice of AT! 

April 10th - Apex TF (Level 50 + Alpha Slot – Heroes & Villains – Rikti War Zone)...FYI...you need Alpha Slotted or you will be playing at –4 Def, which is basically level 46. All enemies will be at level 54. - Only one AT of each type...first come, first served...plus Sexy costumes...let's make them sweat! 

April 17th - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side – Skyway City) - Candy: Your favorite candy should be reflected by your Name & Costume 

April 24th - Operative Renault ( Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Stalker Team: Costume color will be your favorite gem or jewel! For example: White (Diamond), Green (Emerald), Red (Ruby), etc. 

@TrixieKixx - Hard Candy - Ice Blast / Tactical Arrow Blaster

@FrauleinMental - Ruby Kit Kat - Rad/Rad Stalker

@TygerDarkstorm - Kit Kat Bar - TW/Nin Scrapper

@Midnyte - Coconut Patty - Broad Sword / Invulnerability Brute

@Bananiac - MISTER MARZIPAN - Time/Energy Defender

Edited by TrixieKixx

So you can start preparing for May...here's our list! I hope you like the themes 😄 

May 1st - Faathim the Kind (Level 44-50 – Blue Side – The Chantry) -  Since we'll be fighting Mother Mayhem, let's dress as her children to show Mother some love!  

May 8th - Mairenn MacGregor (Level 38-50 – Blue Side – Atlas Park) - Hologram Skittles...we're all dressing as Holograms to brighten up the abandoned sewers...whatever color you like, but make it bright! Only one AT of each type. 

May 15th - Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 – Red Side – Cap au Diable) - Black & White movies...dress as a 50's movie star...black, white and gray costume colors only. 

May 22nd - Silver Mantis (Level 15-20 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Plants/Flowers – One of your powers must be plant or nature related...make sure your costume reflects it!  

May 29th - Manticore (Level 30-35 – Blue Side – Brickstown) - Let's spice things up with an all Blaster team! Costume and name to reflect your favorite spice.

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

So you can start preparing for May...here's our list! I hope you like the themes 😄 

Trixie, you have outdone yourself. Some of these are very unique and I can't wait to get creative! Plus step out of my comfort zone with a blaster!
::: "Oh god oh god, we're all gonna die":::  🤕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Midnyte said:

Trixie, you have outdone yourself. Some of these are very unique and I can't wait to get creative! Plus step out of my comfort zone with a blaster!
::: "Oh god oh god, we're all gonna die":::  🤕

🤣😂 Blasters are so much fun!!!

And thank you 🙂 I have fun coming up with the themes. I've still got us down for an all Kheldian team the next time Moonfire comes up on rotation 😄 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrixieKixx said:

🤣😂 Blasters are so much fun!!!

And thank you 🙂 I have fun coming up with the themes. I've still got us down for an all Kheldian team the next time Moonfire comes up on rotation 😄 

I have not made a blaster since the game was live, LOL. We'll see how this goes. It might give me a chance to try a primary powerset that I'm currently not playing on a sentinel. 

All Kheldian.... oh my.... I haven't played one since live, but I do have a PB on my second account who you just talked me into learning how to play. 😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No problem with Blasters, I must have several in any level range 😎

But Kheldians will be a challenge... there should be a Peacebringer lurking around somewhere at lvl10, but beyond that I still haven't made it very far into those...

Thanks Trix for posting new themes. I have some work to do here, getting back to the drawing board.

This is so much fun! 🙂

Great pics btw. I may add a few when I have sorted out the ones I made.

• Like 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Life just went overboard on crazy and I may not make many theme teams in the next couple months.  Hopefully, by June, things will slow down a bit for me and I can definitely return!  You may see me hit and miss until then, but I just don't make any guarantees!

Ya'll have fun!

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

36 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

Like just went overboard on crazy and I may not make many theme teams in the next couple months.  Hopefully, by June, things will slow down a bit for me and I can definitely return!  You may see me hit and miss until then, but I just don't make any guarantees!

Ya'll have fun!

Hope you're okay, Emmy!

• Like 1

I concur with Midnyte, @TrixieKixx; you really have outdone yourself with these themes!

I can't believe I got this name, but for next week I'll be bringing Kit Kat Bar - TW/Nin Scrapper

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

BOO! No Emmysky!  Boo!

• Haha 2

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

23 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

April 17th - Synapse (Level 15-20 – Blue Side – Skyway City) - Candy: Your favorite candy should be reflected by your Name & Costume 

@TrixieKixx: Please sign me up for this delicious yumminess that is Coconut Patty. 🙂 Broad Sword/Invulnerability Brute 😄

EDIT: Now I am craving these. Haven't bought any in years!  I hope my costume will do this justice. 😋

Coconut patties could become Florida's state candy. What do you think?

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Bananiac said:

No problem with Blasters, I must have several in any level range 😎

But Kheldians will be a challenge... there should be a Peacebringer lurking around somewhere at lvl10, but beyond that I still haven't made it very far into those...

Thanks Trix for posting new themes. I have some work to do here, getting back to the drawing board.

This is so much fun! 🙂

Great pics btw. I may add a few when I have sorted out the ones I made.

I don't have a Kheldian either and no clue how to play one. I think I only got one to Level 10 during live days, but we'll all learn together! Luckily, that TF is levels 23-28 so it will be easy to get in that range. Also, I just looked it up and it will be our first TF in June (5th)! That's the next time it comes around 😄 

27 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

I see talk talking about khelds but missed the schedule...I have a rocking human form PB I can bring whenever that is...lemme see if I can find the schedule and reserve that date weeeee

It will be our first task force in June...on the 5th of June. Another 6 weeks away 😄 

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 PM, TrixieKixx said:

April 3rd - Posi 1 (level 8-15) & 2 (level 11-16) (Blue Side – Steel Canyon) - Let's celebrate Easter with Easter Color Bunny costumes! Costume only 😄 Your choice of AT! 

April 10th - Apex TF (Level 50 + Alpha Slot – Heroes & Villains – Rikti War Zone)...FYI...you need Alpha Slotted or you will be playing at –4 Def, which is basically level 46. All enemies will be at level 54. - Only one AT of each type...first come, first served...plus Sexy costumes...let's make them sweat! 

April 24th - Operative Renault ( Level 25-30 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - All Stalker Team: Costume color will be your favorite gem or jewel! For example: White (Diamond), Green (Emerald), Red (Ruby), etc. 

@TrixieKixx - Hard Candy - Ice Blast / Tactical Arrow Blaster

@FrauleinMental- Ruby Kit Kat - Rad/Rad Stalker

@TygerDarkstorm- Kit Kat Bar - TW/Nin Scrapper

@Midnyte- Coconut Patty - Broad Sword / Invulnerability Brute

Ohh, this will be a blast! 

@TrixieKixx in honour of two of the greatest amenities in life - CITY OF HEROES and MARZIPAN - I will indulge into this activity with MISTER MARZIPAN, a horiffically ineffectively underpowered Time/Energy Defender. The Hero that dentists deserve!

Marzipan.thumb.jpg.3b7919602632b3b66fd872511f3c23ef.jpg

For your attention:

I will not apologize for all the Knockback this is about to ensue. If you absolutely must hit large groups of mobs with your attacks, go hunt them for yourself!

This toon is going on Taste And Looks alone! 😎

Edited by Bananiac
premature ejacuposting
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Bananiac said:

For your attention:

I will not apologize for all the Knockback this is about to ensue. If you absolutely must hit large groups of mobs with your attacks, go hunt them for yourself!

This toon is going on Taste And Looks alone! 😎

OH GREAT HAHAHA and it figures I'm on a melee this time, thanks for the heads up. May I offer you a few Sudden Accelerations? 😄 I can't wait to see your costume. I saw Mister Marzipan online and send him message the other day. Yours is even more delicious than mine!

• Haha 1