Halloween Event

The_Warpact

So I was playing yesterday morning (Friday Oct 2) and didn't see it live, is it up this morning yet?  Please?

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• City Council
1 hour ago, Techwright said:

A months without sunlight.  Oooo boy.   :classic_unsure:  

On the other hand, the only motor inn on the island should be doing great business this month.

Fret not! Per some responses from last year the night cycle will only be during the first week and the last week!

The other weeks it will be the standard day sky.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

5 hours ago, GM Arcanum said:

Fret not! Per some responses from last year the night cycle will only be during the first week and the last week!

The other weeks it will be the standard day sky.

That's very kind of y'all.  I was going to say an imperfectly balanced day would be doable, say 1/3 light and 2/3 night, but I can certainly work with this as well.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, Techwright said:

That's very kind of y'all.  I was going to say an imperfectly balanced day would be doable, say 1/3 light and 2/3 night, but I can certainly work with this as well.

I like this idea, I wanna see the green windows with pumpkins in them all the time.

Maybe the devs can make us a temp power like the snow storm one where you can make those show up in windows around you when it's "night time."

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝