Indomitable Name Release

TraumaTrain

Speaking of names... Here are a few I'd like to give back to the community. These were character ideas that never came to fruition or characters I am no longer playing. Maybe someone will use them!

Touche'

Mr. Scissors

Clovis

Big Coal

New Soviet Man

Grognard

Doktor Zapps

Burrito Smuggler

Aggro Cap

Idle Hands

Mr. Mirror

Mirror Man

Column Breaker

Law and Order

Goon Squad

Statesman's Pal

Pin-Up

Ides of March

Ad Nauseum

One of the above names was not in my list, but is available. A No-Prize to anyone who can guess which one.

• 2 months later
  • 5 months later
  • 6 months later
  • 3 months later
  • 2 months later

As I move from Indom fully to Excel, I've been holding on to a number of names just in case (Nice to have a back up plan if Server has to be closed). If you would like one of the following let me know:

The three it hurts to part with but I'm not using them - 

Akimbo

After Image

White Wolf

Then the others - 

Crash Thunder

Hellborne

Mary Mayhem

Nitress

Marcus Queensberry

Street Spectre

Blind Feather

Frontliner

Steal Dragon

Double Switch

Bounty Star

Nanolizard

Moto Psycho

Buster Crossfire

Fateseer

Frontlion

Nuclear Dawn

Speedround

Neon Giant

Spirithawk (may have released this, will have to check)

Guy Jin (may have released this, will have to check)

Fightsong (may have released this, will have to check)

I'll add more here as I find them. I will not be releasing the names unless you message me directly. Feel free to check if something listed here is available as I may not have renamed a level 1 toon for everything I moved off Indom.

I'm keeping the Jolt-themed names (Jolt, Rejolt, Dr. Jolt, Joltaire, Revolt and others) at the very least.

Edited by Rejolt

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

• 3 weeks later

Free names, bring your own costume.

Fav

Quest

Rough

Soon

Star Pirate

Trademark

• Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 1 month later
  • 3 months later
  • 1 month later

I play on another server and have apparently been squatting on a bunch of names over here on Indom for... almost 1400 days? I had no idea. Anyway, I released the following:

• Armageddo
  • Ctrl Alt Defeat
  • Daddy Longlegs
  • Emperor Scorpion
  • Hellrazor
  • Mother of Invention
  • Psychosis Jones
  • That Handsome Devil
  • Villainess
  • War Widow

Give them good homes!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

• 7 months later
  • 3 months later

I figure I'm no worse off for asking...

Anyone interested in trading names on this server for names on another? Apparently years ago my friends told me Indomitable before they settled on another one and I went ham grabbing all the names I had from live. I'm interested in some big asks (names I had on Virtue) but I'm especially interested in obtaining these names on Excelsior: Gargoyle*, Omega Man, Bolt (or Silverbolt), Huntsman, Sky Dragon (or Wind Dragon), and a few others. But if you've got 'em and want names on Indomitable, I've got a bunch (a bunch!) of names like Sentinel, Maelstrom, Griffin, Marksman, Immortal, Vengeance, and lots of others which are probably grail names for some. Heck, you can even be Satan, himself. I have a small handful on other servers, as well. 

*I was the original Gargoyle in beta, a generational hero who teleported "by hacking into the medical teleporters" - Manticore stole my "unpowered human travel power" and all I got was referenced in a badge :P. So this one is dear to me.

• Like 1