Wish it was easier to spread the word....

JnEricsonx

I sometimes go onto Youtube and look up COH tribute videos, see everyone basically-like I was-bawling in the comments over missing the game,and then I start peppering their posts with responses saying the game is back.    And then you have to pray someone who posted something 6-7 years ago sees your response.

The truly worthy will find it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

Enjoy what you have now, be prepared to lose it and start over, and hope that doesn't happen.  There's nothing more you can do, or should.  When, if, the time comes, preach from the mountain tops.  Until then, whisper.

You can wink, nod and nudge if you like.

No, not at me.

• Like 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

3 hours ago, Vulpoid said:

Be careful what you wish for!
Never tell somebody your favorite woodland hike, secluded fishing spot or best tiny perfect restaurant.
It is the fastest way to ruin something you love.
Have fun, be happy, and ...   ...   shhhhhhhhh.

That is what happened to the Sedona swimming holes in Arizona. That used to be the best place ever for the locals. Once word spread it became a tourist attraction, which brought in people wanting to capitalize. They tore out the natural stairs for Slide Rock and replaced them with concrete stairs...by time they were finished, they were charging fees and they have ruined the natural beauty of Sedona swimming holes. Truly sad and because of it, I have not been back in over 15 years when me and my family used to go at least once a year.

Edited by Solarverse
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

There will come a day, hopefully sometime soon, when you'll be able to shout it from the rooftops.  That is the plan anyway.  It might seem like we've been waiting a long time for the sequence of events set in motion over a year ago, to conclude successfully.  But, I remind everyone that we were totally without the game for a lot longer.  So, the fact that we are even here at all is already a testament to our dedication to the game.  With that, we will see this effort conclude, preferably in our favor, and go forth to spread the word to the very corners of the internet! 

For now, patience is the word, hope for a favorable outcome, and faith in the long term survival of the game we all love so much.

What was no more, is REBORN!

• Retired Lead Game Master

Just a reminder:
We have set up several social media accounts in preparation on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube.

Links listed here:

Feel free to follow them even if they are not in use, yet.

Enjoy what you have now, be prepared to lose it and start over, and hope that doesn't happen.  There's nothing more you can do, or should.  

Actually there are things you can do!

Please follow the rules everyone.
That simple.
Some of them might be frustrating, some might be.... odd from a non legal perspective.

But every rule we make is for a reason, and those reasons all have to do with keeping the server safe, around long term, making sure the maximum number of people can enjoy it harassment and drama free. ☺️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Retired Lead Game Master

Totally understand that. 

I still vividly remember my first log in here after so so long.

Hearing the neighborhood music intros and standing under Atlas with everyone hanging out and showing off is amazing. Still.

• Like 2