Strong ST w decent AoE?

beradical

22 hours ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

That said, you asked about scrappers which is why we mentioned war mace and ice - stalker doesn't have those and they're worth a go (someone would've said titan weapons too were it not for the beta changes coming and the general PITA-ness of the set when fighting mobs that move rather than pylons). I've not personally tried battle axe on scrap but that might be a possibility for the same reason.

Umm, stalkers very much have ice melee, in fact a better version of it compared to any other AT.  If you want to play ice, stalker is by far the way to go.  Will add not to come across as too harsh, there are other reasons you might want to play it on another AT, but just comparing it strictly based on ice melee vs ice melee stalker version wins because AS>Greater ice sword.

Edited by Riverdusk

Hmm, so it is. Idk where I got that stalkers don't get it but had I known I'd definitely have done stalker on it. Though I'm not convinced as much as I like my scrap that it'd be worth rolling a stalker to compare. It's not like my elec/shield scrap where it was annoying me and made me roll stalker.

Oh and on the subject of elec/shield stalker and the discussion above - skip thunderstrike. It's way too slow for its meh damage.

On 11/9/2020 at 6:12 PM, beradical said:

Yeah, I read Frosticus' guide and realized how much stronger it was, and was about to roll one, but then I got thinking about the never-ending struggle of figuring out exactly what a Stalkers' role is, and the frustration of the AS slow-form and hide mechanics. I want to love the Stalker, it was virtually all I played on live. But the changes to AS didn't fix it's fundamental flaws, to the point that we don't even bother take Placate or slow-AS anymore, and I'm convinced I would be better off w/o Hide. Which is basically just a Scrapper with shittier ATOs and less crits.

So then I ask myself, when would I want a Stalker? Thinking back to the best 8-person teams I have been on, usually 3-4 blasters, 2-3 corruptors (rad + kin) and a Scrapper or high damage brute. Taunt is super useful in the multiple AV fights, and I don't think Sav/Shld Stalker could tank Arachnos AVs or Freedom Phlanx, let alone hold aggro. But I know a Scrapper can, I've seen it many times (not sure if /Bio can though). This means I join LRSF and see a bunch of blasters, corrs, fenders and say, I'll grab my Scrapper. But when would I say I'll grab my stalker? If the teams need dps I'll grab the blaster, ranged is faster and more versatile than melee, unless you are explicitly trying to hold aggro. If teams needs buffs/debuffs then corr or fender.

I wish they'd change it, make Stalkers more like Blasters, very squishy and higher damage. This would make them more challenging, fun and valuable.

FWIW, my Savage/Invuln stalker is pretty darn sturdy and has very very good AOE and ST.  Shield/Savage might be sturdier, but Inv on Stalker is a set that got modified and is pretty great.   The extra PBAOE damage from Rending Flurry with 5 stacks (which can be accomplished quickly by Savage Leap + AS) gives it that extra PBAOE punch to go wtih Savage Leap and Ball Lightning.   Just throwing it out there as an option.  Savage Leap is so addicting.  I only really use slow AS when exemp'd down on TFs.   If you're opening from stealth, BU+Hemmorage is instant and insanely damaging. 

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Primary Power Set: Savage Melee
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7)
Level 2: Resist Physical Damage -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(9), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 4: Temp Invulnerability -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(13), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(15), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 6: Assassin's Frenzy -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(17), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Dull Pain -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(21), Prv-Absorb%(23)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25)
Level 16: Unyielding -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(25), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(31)
Level 20: Environmental Resistance -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(31), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(33), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 26: Hemorrhage -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Dmg(34), Hct-Dam%(34), TchofDth-Dam%(34), GldStr-%Dam(36), Mk'Bit-Dam%(36)
Level 28: Reinforced -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/Rchg(37), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(40), Arm-Dmg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Erd-%Dam(42), Obl-%Dam(42)
Level 35: Tough Hide -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(42), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(43), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), RedFrt-Def(43), RedFrt-EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Dam%(45), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), GldJvl-Dam%(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Super Speed -- Run-I(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Assassination 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(11)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 1: Blood Frenzy 
Level 0: High Pain Threshold 
Level 0: Invader 
Level 0: Born In Battle 
Level 0: Marshal 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

Edited by brasilgringo

So you are all collectively saying that the grass isn't greener on the scrapper side. Well, based on the feedback, I rolled a Sav/Shld Stalker and PL'd to 50, unlocked incarnates and fully enhanced. Not too shabby for a day's "work".

I am going to roll a tougher offtank for my arsenal, but I decided I wanted to try out some various powersets first. I need to see Tanker's AoE for myself, I'm still super suspicious. I actually rolled and PL'd a WM/Bio scrapper yesterday, but then this fricken @ZorkNemesismentioned Dark, and I have never played that set on anything. I love the aesthetics and concept, but on paper it always looked meh. But now I think I should try it out on Beta as well, pit against Tanker and WM/Bio and see which I like. If Dark can hold a candle to the other sets I might roll a Dark Scrapper once it goes live.

Until then I'm gonna see first hand what the hype about Sav/Shld is, and maybe it will really help me love Stalker again. No offense to my once loved Elec/Shld and StJ/SR, but I kinda need both AoE & ST.

18 hours ago, beradical said:

So you are all collectively saying that the grass isn't greener on the scrapper side. Well, based on the feedback, I rolled a Sav/Shld Stalker and PL'd to 50, unlocked incarnates and fully enhanced. Not too shabby for a day's "work".

I am going to roll a tougher offtank for my arsenal, but I decided I wanted to try out some various powersets first. I need to see Tanker's AoE for myself, I'm still super suspicious. I actually rolled and PL'd a WM/Bio scrapper yesterday, but then this fricken @ZorkNemesismentioned Dark, and I have never played that set on anything. I love the aesthetics and concept, but on paper it always looked meh. But now I think I should try it out on Beta as well, pit against Tanker and WM/Bio and see which I like. If Dark can hold a candle to the other sets I might roll a Dark Scrapper once it goes live.

Until then I'm gonna see first hand what the hype about Sav/Shld is, and maybe it will really help me love Stalker again. No offense to my once loved Elec/Shld and StJ/SR, but I kinda need both AoE & ST.

While I don’t think grass is greener on the scrapper side, I don’t think they are a waste. I actually like scrappers better than stalkers, but in terms of damage stalkers are generally better (especially in single target). 

Savage/shield stalkers are damage machines. I honestly don’t think you will be disappointed. You have basically all the AoE of electric/shield, but a crap ton more single target damage.  It also feels faster and more fun, in my opinion. 

War mace/bio scrapper will be quite the monster in terms of damage. However, if you are considering dark melee, then I can’t recommend dark melee enough on scrappers. In my opinion, dark melee is best on scrappers because of their damage modifiers and because of them having soul drain. I don’t do dark melee on stalkers because they get build up instead of soul drain.  

For a dark melee scrapper, I don’t think you can do better than dark melee/shield defense. Between soul drain and AAO you can have a ludicrous damage bonus on an almost perma basis. With these damage bonuses dark has some of the best damage available. It has crazy single target with smite, siphon life, and midnight grasp. A soul drain+AAO fueled shield bash and shadow maul will delete entire spawns. Dark melee is even getting a TAoE in beta.  

Dark melee and shield were made for each other as they completely cover each other weaknesses and enhance their strengths. Dark has rotational self healing and endurance recovery that shield lacks. Dark has -to hit that helps with shield’s defense based mitigation. Shield can also get very high resist values on top of softcapped positional defenses. Shield has a AoE telenuke to supplement darks AoE damage. And soul drain + AAO is just glorious. I can’t think of a more synergistic combination than dark melee/shield defense scrappers.  I cannot recommend this combination enough. It is by far my favorite melee combination. 

Edited by Saikochoro

5 hours ago, Saikochoro said:

Shield can also get very high resist values on top of softcapped positional defenses.

That alone is reason to love shield, but then you can stack AD, + max health, and the AoE and +dmg from AAOs are really just icing at that point. I must say DM sounds exciting, I look forward to the DM update hitting live.

In the meantime, Sav Melee is definitely weird. At first I thought something was broken because the damage was quite low, but I just needed to get used to the DoTs. I lose a ton of damage, by not switching target or teammates dropping mobs before all ticks go off. In theory the damage is awesome, but in reality it requires specific conditions to become exceptional. But Savage is insanely fast, has unique mechanics which make it busy (for a set which already has 9 attacks), challenging and very fun. As I get used to the range, timing and order of the attacks and frenzy stacks I will get better, and then the damage should rise. So far I'm not seeing a huge difference in AoE damage, but definitely the sheer speed of Savage, which feels like Elec met a Kin. Elec does great damage, and it's all burst, but super slow cast times. Which is weird cause electricity and ions should be super fast, right?? The game changer is the mid-tier powers - Rending Flurry is a huge improvement over Thunderstrike, as is Hemorrhage over Chain Induction, so a much bigger hit after the hide proc.

Edit - let me add, what i LOVE about this set's high DoTs is that runners usually don't get far before dying on their own. No chasing required. That's a big advantage of dots, not to be understated for a melee toon.

Edited by beradical

Agreed.  Savage definitely benefits from active target switching on a team, and even solo with all the DoT.  Honestly, I do this on all my scrappers when teaming, especially the Psi/SD.  If she's not hitting a full-health target with GPB it's likely going to be mostly wasted dmg.

FWIW, savage can definitely skip Shred - the set is so fast that anytime you'd use a cone, you're better off just using Rending (the pbAoE if my pre-coffee brain is forgetting the names).  My brute skipped Hemm as well, but with upcoming fixes to Savage crits, YMMV on a scrapper and Hemm might actually be worth using.  On my Brute it was too long of a rooted animation for the damage returned for the way it ended up playing.

I tended to Leap in to build stacks, Rending to spend them, then BF to immediately get them back to full.  Once I un-learned hitting "Build-Up" (BF in this instance) prior to jumping into a mob and reserving it for reclaiming stacks after they were spent with Rending the brute's damage increased.

With /SD I'd probably go Leap -> Charge -> Rending - BF -> <ST or more AoE as appropriate>.

YMMV on where BF fits on a scrapper.  The damage buff will be, naturally, higher on a scrapper than a brute, so that might not be the ideal way to approach it.

The other advantage to skipping Hemm is that Rending becomes the only stack spender, so they're a little easier to keep around.

2 tele-nukes, upcoming Combat Teleport, and big DoTs.  Runners shouldn't really be too much trouble. 😄

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

From a damage perspective, you are going to be disappointed with scrappers or any other melee AT when you compare them to your blaster.

When you have survival figured out as you did with your fire/fire, blasters are just much more consistent in being able to deal ST and AoE damage from anywhere. There is no doubt that melee ATs are intrinsically tougher but as you noted, kill speed also creates safety and blasters do it well enough to trigger mob fear AI which is yet another under-appreciated form of mitigation.

Battle Maiden in Apex is just one of many examples of where melee ATs will have challenges dealing consistent damage. If you want a more mundane example, then just the simple act of chasing runners.

Once you learn to play a melee blaster there is nothing else that can compare to the havoc that a well built, well piloted melee blaster can wreak. You can PL any of these suggestions here and IO them out and give them a run and they'll be fun for sure, but will they stack up to your Fire/Fire? My bet is no.

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

28 minutes ago, beradical said:

@SaikochoroI don't suppose you'd have a DM/Shld build for me to look at? I realize some of it will change with the upcoming update, but it would help me get a headstart now. 

Sure. I can post it once I am able to get to my personal computer.  Keep in mind that I made a pretty large concession in my build that many likely would not agree with. I conceded a little ranged defense to pick up a lot of resistance. To me the extra resistance mitigation was worth more than the loss of ranged defense.  I have played it extensively after my respec and have no regrets and is still one of the sturdiest and best damaging combos I have. 

Edit: Build is below.  The concession above was 4% ranged defense because I chose not to pick up the leadership pool.  I value the extra mitigation given through 50% uptime on rune of protection more.  That is a personal preference.  You can forgo the sorcery pool to pick up leadership and thus maneuvers if you like.  Also, I did not pick a destiny.  So you could go barrier to cover that last bit to the softcap if you want.  I have not found the loss of 4% ranged defense to be a problem though even on +4/8 solo content.  Granted I don't Werner rules solo MoITFs. Make sure to play around with the soul drain and AAO values to get a good idea of the damage with various buff bonuses. Also see the difference between with rune and without for the resist value. 

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25

Level 50 Mutation Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense
Power Pool: Sorcery
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Shadow Punch -- SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(A)
Level 1: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(3), Rct-Def/EndRdx(3)
Level 2: Smite -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(9)
Level 4: Shadow Maul -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), Arm-Acc/Rchg(13), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Arm-Dam%(15), Obl-%Dam(15)
Level 6: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(17), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 8: True Grit -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(19), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-Max HP%(21), Prv-Heal(21)
Level 10: Siphon Life -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25), TchoftheN-Heal(27)
Level 12: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(29), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 16: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Dark Consumption -- PwrTrns-EndMod(A), PwrTrns-Dam/Rech(31), PwrTrns-Dam/EndMod(31), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/End(31), PwrTrns-Dam/Acc/Rech/End(33), PwrTrns-+Heal(33)
Level 20: Phalanx Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(36)
Level 26: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 28: Soul Drain -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), GssSynFr--ToHit(39)
Level 30: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 32: Arcane Bolt -- Empty(A)
Level 35: Rune of Protection -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(39), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(40), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(40), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(42)
Level 38: Midnight Grasp -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Hct-Acc/Rchg(42), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Hct-Dam%(43), TchofDth-Dam%(43)
Level 41: Shield Charge -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(45), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Obl-%Dam(46)
Level 44: Moonbeam -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 49: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(50)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(9)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
------------

As a side note, after testing the dark melee changes on beta, I will not be respecing into touch of fear. I’m not very impressed with that AoE and don’t want to screw up my build to get it. Shield charge + shadow maul is enough AoE for my purposes. 

Edited by Saikochoro

I'm going to generalize here so don't take it as gospel. But if they are like me players who tried Stalkers did not found the small damage increase worth the loss of an agro aura.

In another game where DPS are frail and need to hide behind a tank a Stalker would be flocked to. High damage and low threat agro? GIMME!

But we are in CoH where DPS are sturdy (actually everything is weak since we fight normal enemies of which half a spawn is minions) and thus don't fear wading into the thick of it. But the 'it' does not want to be thick and will run off once their HP gets low. They don't with a Scrapper (with the right secondary) but will Benny Hill with a Stalker.

In the end I couldn't stomach the runners anymore.

As for Blasters VS Melee it's hard to say really. Not going to say no but gut feelings don't compare to an actual damage meter. Of course a Blaster cleans a pack of enemies with BU + Aim + their nuke. But then they spend the next 40-ish seconds with none of it while meleers keep on plodding.

Honestly? If we were to recount the damage at the end of a whole instance/TF I feel my Tanker could well be the one on top. Being constantly 360º surrounded by a ball of enemies, constantly dishing AoEs and having a ticking aura beats a nuke every 40 seconds or another meleer on the edge of said ball of hate not getting the whole 360º coverage.

But it's all gut feelings without said damage meter.

Edited by Sovera
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sovera said:

I'm going to generalize here so don't take it as gospel. But if they are like me players who tried Stalkers did not found the small damage increase worth the loss of an agro aura.

In another game where DPS are frail and need to hide behind a tank a Stalker would be flocked to. High damage and low threat agro? GIMME!

But we are in CoH where DPS are sturdy (actually everything is weak since we fight normal enemies of which half a spawn is minions) and thus don't fear wading into the thick of it. But the 'it' does not want to be thick and will run off once their HP gets low. They don't with a Scrapper (with the right secondary) but will Benny Hill with a Stalker.

In the end I couldn't stomach the runners anymore.

As for Blasters VS Melee it's hard to say really. Not going to say no but gut feelings don't compare to an actual damage meter. Of course a Blaster cleans a pack of enemies with BU + Aim + their nuke. But then they spend the next 40-ish seconds with none of it while meleers keep on plodding.

Honestly? If we were to recount the damage at the end of a whole instance/TF I feel my Tanker could well be the one on top. Being constantly 360º surrounded by a ball of enemies, constantly dishing AoEs and having a ticking aura beats a nuke every 40 seconds or another meleer on the edge of said ball of hate not getting the whole 360º coverage.

But it's all gut feelings without said damage meter.

FWIW on my Savage/Invuln stalk the 2 ranged attacks (Ball Lightining and the Mu snipe, which is fast and awesome and high damage) don't leave me fretting that much about runners ... plus I can generally Savage Leap to them for instant death where the 2 ranged attacks don't work (or if more than 2 runners).  Also with Ragnarok KD slotted in Ball Lightining and Superior Avelanche KD slotted in  Rending Flurry a lot of them are on their ass before they can react (after the Savage Leap+AS -> rending flurry -> ball lightning opener).

Well, I just ran back to back to back ITFs with my Sav/Shld Stalker, Fire/Fire Blaster and Fire/Kin Corr. Running the Corr last, it was certainly underwhelming, but with fulcrum shift maxed and scourge in full force, he can still put out some monster dps, esp for a support toon. To my surprise the Stalker really shined, Savage Leap rech is so fast you can use it all the time. His ST is really solid once settled on his target. Hemorrhage from hide with 5 stacks is a beast, plus AS and snipe. That 1-2-3 combo hits harder than my Blasters big 1-2 combo of Blazing Bolt + Blaze. The difference is the Blaster focuses on the AV and everyone else just magically disappears while I keep all 4 PBAoE dots rolling and it slowly accumulates into just insane melee dps.

I haven't worked out how to optimize frenzy yet, especially with Rending Flurry, still can't reliably get it frenzied when I want it. I'm using Savage Leap in ST fights for the +3 frenzy which works really well, but the entire set is just outrageously endurance heavy and I consistently detoggle. Agility is only T2 so hopefully will improve at T4, but if not I'll try Hybrid Support for the passive End Redux, at least it still gives a +dmg +acc boost. Hopefully I can fix it and go Assault - QUESTION - would I go Core (stacking dmg boost) or Radial (double hit)?

Lastly, there is no question, none of my toons makes mobs run like my Blaster. Extremely frustrating. I think it has to be Rain of Fire, Hot Feet and/or Burn - I suspect they are running from the area of effect, not me, because it isn't only when health is low. Mother F'ing Romulus would not hold still in either fight, and I don't consider him all that squirmy. I went Mace for SS, so I might need to make room for Web Env for the AoE immob.

So a massive thank you to all of you. When I rolled the blaster I had no idea he'd ruin me, and make all other toons feel weak and boring. But this Sav/Shld is a ton of fun, and I feel like he makes a noticeable contribution to an 8-person team. He is someone I will consistently want to break out and play.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, brasilgringo said:

after the Savage Leap+AS -> rending flurry -> ball lightning opener

Wait, you're opening with Savage Leap? I've been opening with Ball Lighting for the crits. Does SL crit from hide? I played around on 1 mish hitting groups with each AoE from hide and only BL seemed to crit, I didn't see any crit text from Savage Leap, Shield Charge or Judgement.

6 hours ago, Saikochoro said:

Edit: Build is below.

Thank you so much @SaikochoroI like the build a lot. I'll go through and unpack it more tomorrow, but I have to say I like the recharge. It's also refreshing to have a build w/o winter sets ugh. I have like 80 various purps in SG storage, but no winters sets, so all in all this will be super affordable. At first glance I love the utility of the damaging buffs, Siphon Life hits hard, and Dark Consumption and Soul Drain add solid AoE dmg.

Interesting use of Sorcery on a melee. I've only taken it on squishies for the mez - but it looks like you're using it as a crashless godmode, which is clever. You could certainly fit OwtS in the build and have perma godmode, using DC to mitigate the crash, but why bother, really. You only need it for certain scenarios. Your use of the T1 attack to mule the global crit is a nice touch.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, beradical said:

Thank you so much @SaikochoroI like the build a lot. I'll go through and unpack it more tomorrow, but I have to say I like the recharge. It's also refreshing to have a build w/o winter sets ugh. I have like 80 various purps in SG storage, but no winters sets, so all in all this will be super affordable. At first glance I love the utility of the damaging buffs, Siphon Life hits hard, and Dark Consumption and Soul Drain add solid AoE dmg.

Interesting use of Sorcery on a melee. I've only taken it on squishies for the mez - but it looks like you're using it as a crashless godmode, which is clever. You could certainly fit OwtS in the build and have perma godmode, using DC to mitigate the crash, but why bother, really. You only need it for certain scenarios. Your use of the T1 attack to mule the global crit is a nice touch.

No problem at all.  This is probably my 5th or 6th iteration of the my dark/shield build so it is the product of a lot of trial and error, but it is finally what I want it to be.  I'm glad you like it.

I used to also only take sorcery on blasters, but once I realized that rune of protection is basically a weaker t9 armor power without any crash and a high uptime I saw a great opportunity to bolster up my melee toons.  It is a staple on all of my energy aura characters.  I even take it on some of my tankers!  It is one of the best pool powers in my opinion.

Edited by Saikochoro

1 hour ago, beradical said:

Well, I just ran back to back to back ITFs with my Sav/Shld Stalker, Fire/Fire Blaster and Fire/Kin Corr. Running the Corr last, it was certainly underwhelming, but with fulcrum shift maxed and scourge in full force, he can still put out some monster dps, esp for a support toon. To my surprise the Stalker really shined, Savage Leap rech is so fast you can use it all the time. His ST is really solid once settled on his target. Hemorrhage from hide with 5 stacks is a beast, plus AS and snipe. That 1-2-3 combo hits harder than my Blasters big 1-2 combo of Blazing Bolt + Blaze. The difference is the Blaster focuses on the AV and everyone else just magically disappears while I keep all 4 PBAoE dots rolling and it slowly accumulates into just insane melee dps.

I haven't worked out how to optimize frenzy yet, especially with Rending Flurry, still can't reliably get it frenzied when I want it. I'm using Savage Leap in ST fights for the +3 frenzy which works really well, but the entire set is just outrageously endurance heavy and I consistently detoggle. Agility is only T2 so hopefully will improve at T4, but if not I'll try Hybrid Support for the passive End Redux, at least it still gives a +dmg +acc boost. Hopefully I can fix it and go Assault - QUESTION - would I go Core (stacking dmg boost) or Radial (double hit)?

Lastly, there is no question, none of my toons makes mobs run like my Blaster. Extremely frustrating. I think it has to be Rain of Fire, Hot Feet and/or Burn - I suspect they are running from the area of effect, not me, because it isn't only when health is low. Mother F'ing Romulus would not hold still in either fight, and I don't consider him all that squirmy. I went Mace for SS, so I might need to make room for Web Env for the AoE immob.

So a massive thank you to all of you. When I rolled the blaster I had no idea he'd ruin me, and make all other toons feel weak and boring. But this Sav/Shld is a ton of fun, and I feel like he makes a noticeable contribution to an 8-person team. He is someone I will consistently want to break out and play.

Glad you are liking your sav/shield stalker!

For endurance concerns, you might try using rending flurry at 3 or 4 stacks instead of 5.  You get better bonuses at 5 stacks, but it also consumes your blood frenzy stacks.  I have found that rending flurry with 3-4 stacks is still a good AoE on a decently short cooldown.  Given the recharge of the power it also should be off cooldown by the time you build up 3-4 stacks.

This will help with endurance because blood frenzy gives you an endurance discount and by not using rending with 5 stacks you won't become exhausted.  Instead you will have a constant endurance discount and +rech bonus.  I usually only use 5 stack rending for the opening strike on a mob.  I will use the 5 stack hemmorage on EBs and AVs, but otherwise usually use it with 3-4 stacks.  It does reduce your damage somewhat, but you are rewarded with more uptime on higher recharge and endurance discount.

If you want you can share your build and I can try looking at it to see how to fix your endurance woes.  I always build with the intention to take musculature alpha, degenerative or reactive interface, and assault hybrid since I am pretty much always playing a dps role.  If I can't fix my endurance needs via slotting I usually turn to the ageless destiny, which makes all endurance problems go away.

Edited by Saikochoro

Here is my current build, I definitely went for max dmg via procs with some def and rech squeezed in, and my underslotting end redux on the toggles might be the problem. That said, this is fairly typical of a build for me which Ageless T4 usually fixes. I also haven't added any boosters yet, which will add a touch more to end redux and soft cap my defenses.

Spoiler

be.Radical: Level 50 Natural Stalker

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(48), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 2: Deflection -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(3), Rct-Def/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5)
Level 6: Assassin's Frenzy -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), Hct-Dmg(7), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Dam%(45), Mk'Bit-Dam%(45), GldStr-%Dam(46)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(9), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(9), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(23), GssSynFr--Build%(43)
Level 10: True Grit -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(11), TtnCtn-ResDam(11), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(17)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), BlsoftheZ-Travel(25), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(46)
Level 16: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(19), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), HO:Ribo(25)
Level 26: Hemorrhage -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(27), Hct-Dam%(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29), GldStr-%Dam(29), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 30: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(13)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(33), Arm-Dmg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Erd-%Dam(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(37)
Level 38: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dam%(40), Apc-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Rgn-Knock%(43)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 49: One with the Shield -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(19), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(23)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
------------

I don't think your toggles are the endurance problem - your recovery vs drain isn't so bad. You've got some seriously high endurance attacks though, especially as often as AF is used. plus active defenses popping for 10 plus the hasten crash. Like you said, ageless will probably cover over a lot of that. Also don't forget you can get the sg base recovery buff for 90 mins at a time for measly salvage.

15 minutes ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Also don't forget you can get the sg base recovery buff for 90 mins at a time for measly salvage.

I didn't forget, I knew knew in the first place. Let me explore the items I can place in my SG base. That would be pretty cool.

7 hours ago, beradical said:

Here is my current build, I definitely went for max dmg via procs with some def and rech squeezed in, and my underslotting end redux on the toggles might be the problem. That said, this is fairly typical of a build for me which Ageless T4 usually fixes. I also haven't added any boosters yet, which will add a touch more to end redux and soft cap my defenses.

Reveal hidden contents

be.Radical: Level 50 Natural Stalker

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(48), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(43)
Level 2: Deflection -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def(3), Rct-Def/EndRdx(3), UnbGrd-ResDam(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5)
Level 6: Assassin's Frenzy -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), Hct-Dmg(7), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Dam%(45), Mk'Bit-Dam%(45), GldStr-%Dam(46)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(9), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(9), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(17), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(23), GssSynFr--Build%(43)
Level 10: True Grit -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(11), TtnCtn-ResDam(11), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(17)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), BlsoftheZ-Travel(25), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(46)
Level 16: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)
Level 18: Rending Flurry -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(19), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(45)
Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), HO:Ribo(25)
Level 26: Hemorrhage -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(27), Hct-Dam%(27), TchofDth-Dam%(29), GldStr-%Dam(29), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 30: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(13)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- FuroftheG-ResDeb%(A), Arm-Dam%(33), Arm-Dmg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Erd-%Dam(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(37)
Level 38: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dam%(40), Apc-Dam%(40)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(42), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Rgn-Knock%(43)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Tactics -- AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(19), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(23)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(21)
------------

I think your build is pretty good overall and agree that ageless will fix whatever endurance issues you are having.  This would probably be true even if you went musculature for the alpha and assult for hybrid.  Ageless is just awesome. Here are a few things I noticed that may be leading to some endurance issues:

-Tactics - it looks like you are taking this for the extra to-hit.  I totally understand not wanting to whiff on enemies, but given you accuracy bonuses this probably is not needed.

-Assassins Strike - I see that you are proc'ing this out for max damage.  This does however result in it having no endurance reduction.  Given that this has a high endurance costs and low recharge, this may be one of the culprits as well.

-Active Defense - You have two slots allocated to this.  The way you have it slotted gives you about 5 seconds where you are triple stacked for the extra DDR.  However, if you boost one recharge and make the other a endurance reductions that would help with endurance.  And you would still have almost perma double stack.

Here is a savage/shield build that incorporates your attack power picks, but makes several changes while trying to stay true to what I perceived your goals to be.  Some notes:

-All of this is assuming you are using agility alpha per one of the comments you made earlier.

-I build to pick up musculature and cover the last bit of defense gap with barrier destiny.

-Dropped leadership in favor of sorcercy.  Two goals for this change: reduce number of toggles running and increase survivability and also get a travel power.  By dropping these you are saving 0.6/sec endurance before factoring blood frenzy discounts.  You also get 50% uptime on a crashless t9ish resist power in rune of protection.

-All the accuracy bonuses should prevent you from missing too much even without tactics.

-Changed Assassin's strike to traditional slotting instead of proc slotting - Partially for set bonuses to work and partially to help with endurance.  This will do less damage than your version, but it will still hit very hard.

-Changed hemorrage to 5 slot hecatomb + TOD damage proc.  With musculature and slotting this should actually do more damage this way (at least according to mids).

-This build will give you a 2/sec recovery/consumption ratio if you were to avg 3 stacks of blood frenzy.

-Still took and slotted the two epic pool attacks.

-Has similar recharge to your build.

Here is the build:  I am not saying this build is better than yours at all.  Just giving some alternatives to give you some ideas on how to possibly adjust your build if you so choose.

Spoiler

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.1.25

Level 50 Mutation Stalker
Power Pool: Sorcery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Maiming Slash -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(7)
Level 2: Deflection -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(9), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(11), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11)
Level 4: Battle Agility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(15), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 6: Assassin's Frenzy -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(21)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: True Grit -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27), Rct-ResDam%(27)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Ags-ResDam(31), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-Def(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 24: Rending Flurry -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 26: Hemorrhage -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dam%(37), TchofDth-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 30: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 32: Savage Leap -- Obl-Dmg(A), Arm-Dam%(39), Erd-%Dam(39), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), Obl-%Dam(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Obl-%Dam(43)
Level 38: Mystic Flight -- Flight-I(A)
Level 41: Rune of Protection -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(43), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Ags-ResDam(45)
Level 44: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(46), Apc-Dam%(46), StnoftheM-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(48), Artl-Dam/Rech(48), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(50), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(50), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(50)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Radial Embodiment 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
------------

Edited by Saikochoro

1 hour ago, Saikochoro said:

Here is the build:

Again, ty so much. I will go through this in detail tonight. Having been nuked by nictus and BP and other def-debuffers, even with AD double stacked, I see the value in pumping up the resists more, and having the +resist powers.