Sonic Melee? And anything else Sonic

Grimz

So, with Sonic Manipulation having so many melee attacks on it... Anyone else think Sonic Melee is something to potentially come out in the near future? Would you want Sonic Melee to be a thing? Would anyone also want Sonic Defense (Sonic Barrier?) to be a think as well to you can build a Sonic/Sonic Scrapper? Are their other places where you would want a Sonic Powerset to be added or at least looked at by the HC team?

• Like 2

I honestly was not impressed with Sonic Manipulation. Like at all. The animations were pretty weak and I felt like the AoE could have used a far better animation and sound effects. The whole set just felt very bad to me. However, having said that I did take a particular liking to the push/repel power.

• Like 1

I'm surprised anyone did more development on anything Sonic-related without first adding in musical instruments as alternative Power Activation animations.

I mean, at -least- an electric guitar.

At LEAST at least variations of the ;airguitar emote or various drum emotes.

(I know.   I know.   New 3D assets and animations aren't really on the docket right now.  Just . . . wishful thinking.)

33 minutes ago, CrudeVileTerror said:

I'm surprised anyone did more development on anything Sonic-related without first adding in musical instruments as alternative Power Activation animations.

I mean, at -least- an electric guitar.

At LEAST at least variations of the ;airguitar emote or various drum emotes.

(I know.   I know.   New 3D assets and animations aren't really on the docket right now.  Just . . . wishful thinking.)

I don't know, I always felt like Sonic should sound like a Screaming Banshee or Banshee from the comic books.

On 11/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, Grimz said:

Are their other places where you would want a Sonic Powerset to be added or at least looked at by the HC team?

Well, since you brought it up...

Why I carry a Doctor who Sonic Screw Driver Around With Me

I figure a Sonic Control set partnered with a Time Manipulation set ought to do the trick.  :classic_wink:

• Haha 1