Super Pack drop data

AboveTheChemist

There is a ton of good info in this thread, based on info that came from Faultline, about super pack drops and rates. I incorporated some of it into the Super Pack page, but incorporating the info from some of the bigger tables into the specific super pack pages will require a bit more effort. If anyone wants to tackle this, feel free. If no one else can, I will try to get to it eventually, but I've already got a couple of wiki projects that I have neglected that I need to wrap up before I start on another.

For the big tables, it used to have a column called Repeatable. If it's easy enough to add back in, you could re-title it as Count and then enter the amount for each card.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Thanks for these tables @Bopper. I intend to add the per-card breakdown tables into a new section below the existing drop tables on each super pack page, though I'll be changing the 'Cards' heading to 'Weight' as I feel that's a more accurate description of the value in that column. 

For the existing main drop tables, the value I'd like to add to them is the overall percentage chance of receiving that specific card, per pack opening. Unfortunately I'm a maths dunce, and have no idea how to figure that out, so I'd need some help there! 

Edit: Finished adding the breakdown tables. Thanks very much!

Edited by Aberrant
  • Thanks 1

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!