All Story Arcs Completed?

Glacier Peak

I am halfway through Ouro Story Arc content (1-25 story arcs completed on both hero/villain/gold sides). I noticed that the number of story arcs increases dramatically as I increase the level range, but I am enjoying this content thus far. The lower levels were tough mainly because the lack of additional attacks. Coincidentally, I am 21 story arcs away from Curator). One last thing, as a self-imposed challenge, I have made sure to solo all of this content and set AVs to spawn. 

So on to my question - has anyone managed to complete them all? Screenshots 😄?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I’m sure many of us have.  With Ouro available, doing every story arc on a character is much easier than it was back in the day.  On Live I recall burying my characters in perma-debt in order to try to avoid out-leveling the content in each level band, running mission after mission for a contact in the hopes that the contact would finally relent & give my character the first mission in a story arc instead of another pointless hunt or door mission.

My main has done every story arc on blue side, red side, & gold side, including the rogue & vigilante only arcs.  Well, I say that, but I think there was some new content that dropped recently that he hasn’t done yet.  So if you push it, you might be able to do them all before I get around to that new stuff myself & beat me to it! 😉

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

26 minutes ago, Mister Mass said:

I’m sure many of us have.  With Ouro available, doing every story arc on a character is much easier than it was back in the day.  On Live I recall burying my characters in perma-debt in order to try to avoid out-leveling the content in each level band, running mission after mission for a contact in the hopes that the contact would finally relent & give my character the first mission in a story arc instead of another pointless hunt or door mission.

My main has done every story arc on blue side, red side, & gold side, including the rogue & vigilante only arcs.  Well, I say that, but I think there was some new content that dropped recently that he hasn’t done yet.  So if you push it, you might be able to do them all before I get around to that new stuff myself & beat me to it! 😉

I remember the debt assist on live as well. Man debt was a scary thing in the first few issues though. And WOW! for that accomplishment on your main, sounds like you really enjoy playing that character. I will keep playing the Ouro arcs, they work nicely with my playtime and can basically be paused whenever I need.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

So on to my question - has anyone managed to complete them all?

On Homecoming - not yet.

Back when the retail game was live - yes.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Just now, Ironblade said:

On Homecoming - not yet.

Back when the retail game was live - yes.

I was a little bit there on retail, but my main still had to use the flashback system for arcs that were added after I hit 50 (which happened in Issue 3 I think). Ouro is a part of what makes this game so awesome. You can scale the difficulty up or down, experience all of the great content added throughout this game's history, pick specific missions you want to try to solo or go crazy with a full team. I would say that Ouro and AE are tied for the best features after character customization.

• Like 3

Pocket D Zone Tour

I am trying to revisit all the old stuff, but not all on the same character.

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

25 minutes ago, lemming said:

I have finished all the blueside arcs with my main, only started finishing up the redside.   All badge missions have been done though.

Every so often, I'll run a couple arcs, so it's a longterm goal

That is how I looked at it at first as well. Coming back to this over a long period of time always gives me something to do that I can easily jump in to without needing a big team to support me. 

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Hi, I have 100% completion on blue and red sides using oro.

I have posted elsewhere that it would be good to get an accolade or two for those completions.

I made a ton of merits and saw a lot of content I never visited on live.

Really enjoyed the Wards and a fair bit of redside stories.

I levelled my main to 50 as usual then used Oro to fill in all the missed content starting low and acending.

Enjoy your journey.

Oh and the vast majority was done solo on my Fire/EM Blaster.

• Like 2

I've done all the blueside ones, all the goldside ones and most of the redside ones. I think I'm slightly in the minority in that I don't think a lot of the redside content is that good - it's better than the content was a CoH's launch, but that's not saying much. It has its moments, but no more or less than blue.

Goldside content, including the Wards, is the most consistently well-written in my opinion. Faultline is probably my favourite zone with story arcs, though.

• Like 3
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

8 hours ago, Gulbasaur said:

I've done all the blueside ones, all the goldside ones and most of the redside ones. I think I'm slightly in the minority in that I don't think a lot of the redside content is that good - it's better than the content was a CoH's launch, but that's not saying much. It has its moments, but no more or less than blue.

Goldside content, including the Wards, is the most consistently well-written in my opinion. Faultline is probably my favourite zone with story arcs, though.

I've found it a mix of both for all content. Early blue side is very tedious and repetitive in my opinion, while gold side feels engaging and interesting all the way through the wards. I love red side content, though it is a late bloomer in my opinion as well - once you hit st. Martial and Nerva its nonstop awesome. 

• Like 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

2 hours ago, Haijinx said:

There are some that didn't work for me

So may be difficult to do them all?

What do you mean, didn't work?

If you mean they didn't turn yellow when you finished them, if you fail the last mission of an arc, it won't turn yellow.  I've also one or two not turn yellow even though the last mission wasn't failable, not sure why, but they did turn yellow when I ran them a second time.

• Like 1