PSA: New Mids has been released

Bopper

Couple of questions.

Sometimes when I am posting my build on the forums not all of it shows up....namely Health/Stamina.  What export, with which options, are my best bet?  Has always been a mystery to me.

I noticed the Export to Beta Server function the other day.  This seems an incredible feature and one that I very much want to take advantage of to ensure my build actually works before I Respec into it.  How do I go about doing this?  

1 minute ago, Sakai said:

Couple of questions.

Sometimes when I am posting my build on the forums not all of it shows up....namely Health/Stamina.  What export, with which options, are my best bet?  Has always been a mystery to me.

I noticed the Export to Beta Server function the other day.  This seems an incredible feature and one that I very much want to take advantage of to ensure my build actually works before I Respec into it.  How do I go about doing this?  

I haven't posted a build on the forums in quite a long time, so I don't know where it stands with the current version of Mids. In the past, I found Long Forum exports never worked for me, but Short Forum exports did.

The Export to Beta Server is simply a macro that gets created when you're on Brainstorm to auto-populate your enhancement tray with all the enhancements your build uses. It actually does this with two buttons as you won't have enough slots to carry all enhancements at once. So you use the first macro button to get all your enhancements, then after you slot them manually, you refill your tray with the second macro button. You still have to level your character on Beta, however.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Just now, Erratic1 said:

If 3.0.3.1 is the most recent version, why when I check for updates from 3.0.2.18 do I get there being no updates available at this time?

Is the following update url correct? 

That is not correct. It likely is from your old 2.7x version of Mids that got saved in your configuration.json file. You want to change your update url to https://midsreborn.com/mids_updates/update_manifest.xml

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

I haven't posted a build on the forums in quite a long time, so I don't know where it stands with the current version of Mids. In the past, I found Long Forum exports never worked for me, but Short Forum exports did.

The Export to Beta Server is simply a macro that gets created when you're on Brainstorm to auto-populate your enhancement tray with all the enhancements your build uses. It actually does this with two buttons as you won't have enough slots to carry all enhancements at once. So you use the first macro button to get all your enhancements, then after you slot them manually, you refill your tray with the second macro button. You still have to level your character on Beta, however.

OK that is so awesome.  Took me some time to figure out how that worked (finally installed the new Installer today and was having issues with the path) but it worked out in the end.

Now I can theory craft to my hearts content.

Thanks again.

Maybe I don't have Export to Beta sorted out yet.

Someone suggested I try out a build for my FRad as I am still tweaking mine. 

I hit the Export button on the suggested build, enter Beta, type /popmenu MRBTest and the enhancements are the same one that I had exported on the previous character.  Thinking that it had not overwritten I located the file, deleted and  tried again.  Same enhancements.   Tried a few times actualy the silly fool that I am.

Now when I type in /popmenu MRBTest the little popup box does not appear at all.