Just want to say great job people, this was no easy task and it could've easily gone 5 different ways.

Some went for literal shock value, others went shocking beauty, beastliness, speed, power, etc.

In fact, with this many entries, what I ended up doing was choosing the 5 that I thought

best read as Shock Value that made good use of the palette & drew one from a cap.

and they were...

360203891_shockbetter.thumb.jpg.14ac75cc6d8d427d69b83725bbe97eae.jpg  image.png.6f0301ba96958c66d7210f8237863eea.png  M0NNCI7.png  image.thumb.png.a1bc57ce1c91a9437dca3961526bfe3b.png.bb0b741d7ef4fef87ab63158eea6ccfc.png  image.thumb.png.e7ddff27cac6bbb5ae1bcd8fa4f3bb0a.png.b9bb358f396783d140e9ffe5c4ab9b72.png

and the winning name I pulled is....

Clawdebt!

360203891_shockbetter.thumb.jpg.14ac75cc6d8d427d69b83725bbe97eae.jpg

@Clawdebt send a note and let me

know what you want for your prize drawing!

Clawdebt chose Shock A. Zulu. This then was the prize for week 1.

WlcHrKUa_o.png

Quick shout out to @EnnVee. I almost missed it while pouring over the entries for stuff that reads as "Shock Value"

but I notice that the veins in the cheeks of Supernatural face 12 look a lot like Lichtenberg figures!

It's the branching pattern of damage done to organic materials (trees, skin etc) that have

been struck by lightning. If this was intentional it's a brilliant choice!

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 7

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

11 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Just want to say great job people, this was no easy task and it could've easily gone 5 different ways.

Some went for literal shock value, others went shocking beauty, beastliness, speed, power, etc.

In fact, with this many entries, what I ended up doing was choosing the 5 that I thought

best read as Shock Value that made good use of the palette & drew one from a cap.

and they were...

360203891_shockbetter.thumb.jpg.14ac75cc6d8d427d69b83725bbe97eae.jpg  image.png.6f0301ba96958c66d7210f8237863eea.png  M0NNCI7.png  image.thumb.png.a1bc57ce1c91a9437dca3961526bfe3b.png.bb0b741d7ef4fef87ab63158eea6ccfc.png  image.thumb.png.e7ddff27cac6bbb5ae1bcd8fa4f3bb0a.png.b9bb358f396783d140e9ffe5c4ab9b72.png

and the winning name I pulled is....

Clawdebt!

Top 5 woo! And gratzies to Clawdebt for the win! I'll get you next time....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

1 hour ago, Cutter said:

That head gives me some serious Optimus Prime vibes!

Yeah but the actual "good" Optimus as in the one

with a faceplate covering his mouth, not the... other one.

FYI the director's chair he runs over at the end used

to say Bay on the back but has been apparently edited since. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

• Haha 5

07K1tHnz_o.png

Congrats Clawdebt!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

this was ABSOLUTELY intentional, I already had the costume minus 1 of your color choices so I swapped a few of the dark red for the orange and TADA

Quick shout out to @EnnVee. I almost missed it while pouring over the entries for things gave them "Shock Value"

but I notice that the veins in the cheeks of Supernatural face 12 look a lot like Lichtenberg figures!

It's the branching pattern of damage done to organic materials (trees, skin etc) that have

been struck by lightning. If this was intentional it's a brilliant choice!

• Like 2

21__infinity_by_halo_enigma-d2wllcr13.jpg

10 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Yeah but the actual "good" Optimus as in the one

with a faceplate covering his mouth, not the... other one.

Of course! Old school TF or nothing. I remember being super excited to come home from summer vacation because the cartoon was releasing shortly thereafter. I watched the intro episodes more than a few times... And of course hitting theaters with my friends to watch the movie a few years later. I had the soundtrack on cassette even!

• Like 2

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Conga ratz @Clawdebt on your win!

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

C.R. - are weapons permitted in the snapshots?  Just wondering 'cause I can see how those can play into the theme this week.

I don't see why not, they are a part of the costume after all, as long as they adhere to the colour theme (those that can be coloured anyway).

🙂

P.S. Granted, this is @Christopher Robin contest, so they'd have the last word.

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 2

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Conga ratz @Clawdebt on your win!

I don't see why not, they are a part of the costume after all, as long as they adhere to the colour theme (those that can be coloured anyway).

🙂

P.S. Granted, this is @Christopher Robin contest, so they'd have the last word.

I approve this message... other than the British spelling of

color that is, that simply cannot be condoned. 07K1tHnz_o.png

@Techwright Yes weapons and power fx are fine if

they follow the chosen colors for the week where possible.

Also while I have it in mind it would make reviewing easier if entries came with the costume file attached.

I can add directions for this to the OP spoiler box if any are unsure how to do this. If you cannot or

don't want to for some reason don't let it stop you from entering, this is not a requirement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

1 hour ago, Christopher Robin said:

Also while I have it in mind it would make reviewing easier if entries came with the costume file attached.

I can add directions for this to the OP spoiler box if any are unsure how to do this. If you cannot or

don't want to for some reason don't let it stop you from entering, this is not a requirement.

As I include my details of where each color is used I would prefer not to hassle with attaching the file. I hope that's okay, its just one more step that I don't see as worth taking for me.

• Thanks 1

21__infinity_by_halo_enigma-d2wllcr13.jpg

Wait it's me????

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS! 😁

I just got on and saw all the notices pop on my screen OMG thanks everyone and thanks CR!

This is great I never win anything! Pick a prize right, well he's brand new but I may as well stick with the pony that won me the show right?

I'd like Shock A Zulu but could you make him more realistic? So he don't look so cartoony? Thanks again!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Clawdebt said:

Wait it's me????

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS! 😁

I just got on and saw all the notices pop on my screen OMG thanks everyone and thanks CR!

This is great I never win anything! Pick a prize right, well he's brand new but I may as well stick with the pony that won me the show right?

I'd like Shock A Zulu but could you make him more realistic? So he don't look so cartoony? Thanks again!

Yes it's you! zb7XgP0P_o.png

You're welcome.

Sure. I'll start on it tomorrow & post

in my art thread when I have something.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3

07K1tHnz_o.png