Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

• 3 weeks later

Hello Protectors of Cimmaron!

It is Deathtrip ele/ele brute /Purgatory nin/regen stalker /Sgt. Scream emp/sonice defender /Michale mind/kin troller. Wolf Pack SG and (if I could only remember Warface's VG name) that too.

Also known as Adam. 🙂

Edited by Deathtrip

On 12/19/2020 at 10:00 PM, Deathtrip said:

Hello Protectors of Cimmaron!

It is Deathtrip ele/ele brute /Purgatory nin/regen stalker /Sgt. Scream emp/sonice defender /Michale mind/kin troller. Wolf Pack SG and (if I could only remember Warface's VG name) that too.

Also known as Adam. 🙂

Welcome Home!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later

Little late to this reunion party. Ya it's been a while. 

Used to do all kinds of crazy stuff with Badge, mini the medic, warface. I fondly remember the nuke hamidon event badge put on. 

Some one earlier asked what VG warface was leading. It was: F.U.S.I.O.N. it stood for something can't remember what at the moment.

I am in the JS channel and I do run a SG base on TB server called The Augmented Force. We are both heroes and villain's and everything in-between.

Some of my ingame names on pro were: Blackman, Blacks Revenge, PepsiCanCrusher, FluffyBear, Bluetooth, c4maniac, Big Bad Cutter, and Raging Mad.

@pepsicancrusher is my handle

Forgot to mention I still have that video, well videos, from protector on my YT channel: 

and:

Edited by c4maniac
  • Like 1

• 1 month later

Any Protector people still actively playing? I just returned a few days ago. It's hard starting from scratch and it seems I'm having to solo alot, which isn't much fun hahaha  This is Queen of Glory (ill/kin troller), Queen Sessi, Madame Sessi (bs/regen scrapper) Mistress Sessi (fire/kin troller), etc. I had more 50's, but I forgot their names.  I have forgotten so much info! I feel like a newb! 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 10:43 PM, QueenBeeS said:

Any Protector people still actively playing? I just returned a few days ago. It's hard starting from scratch and it seems I'm having to solo alot, which isn't much fun hahaha  This is Queen of Glory (ill/kin troller), Queen Sessi, Madame Sessi (bs/regen scrapper) Mistress Sessi (fire/kin troller), etc. I had more 50's, but I forgot their names.  I have forgotten so much info! I feel like a newb! 

SESSI!!!!!!! Licks! welcome back! There's always Protectorites out there.  Sadly I haven't been playing as much recently but I plan on hopping on more often soon. I'm on Indom 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 2:49 PM, Kult said:

SESSI!!!!!!! Licks! welcome back! There's always Protectorites out there.  Sadly I haven't been playing as much recently but I plan on hopping on more often soon. I'm on Indom 

Kultie! Hahahaha my new global is QueenBeeS! I feel like a noob all over again!!!!! I'm not able to play much either. Yay!!!! Glad to see you playing! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 3/3/2021 at 11:05 AM, Kult said:

Runs around the couch making loud noises!  wheeeeeee!!!

Someone give her a jello shot! STAT!

*this dad joke brought to you by bourbon, lack of sleep, and the letter §

• Haha 1

First in, last out.

• Developer

Huh; Didn't see this thread until just now. Casual stroll through memory lane with a lot of familiar Protector names haha! 👋

On Live I was @Karonax and I played a Stone/Stone Brute of the same name pretty much exclusively for most of my time on live.

I was extremely active primarily on redside, was a leader in C.A.R.E.S.S. and Syndicates of Evil, and led runs of the Lord Recluse Strike Force almost nightly during Issue 7. I also spent a ton of time PvPing in Siren's Call and Recluse's Victory on my Brute up until Issue 13.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

On 3/16/2021 at 5:38 PM, Nayreia said:

Huh; Didn't see this thread until just now. Casual stroll through memory lane with a lot of familiar Protector names haha! 👋

On Live I was @Karonax and I played a Stone/Stone Brute of the same name pretty much exclusively for most of my time on live.

I was extremely active primarily on redside, was a leader in C.A.R.E.S.S. and Syndicates of Evil, and led runs of the Lord Recluse Strike Force almost nightly during Issue 7. I also spent a ton of time PvPing in Siren's Call and Recluse's Victory on my Brute up until Issue 13.

Hey dere!  Welcome home!

• Like 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!