On 10/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, LordXenophon said:

On Protector, I was:

Thunder Kitten

Feline Magnetron

Lord Thixor

Lord Xenophon

Darth Squidious

Welcome back to the fold!

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 1 month later
2 hours ago, CaptainArgon said:

I am not in-game (yet?) but I want to shout out to my Protector peeps.  I googled to see if the community was still going strong.  No reason for anyone to remember me but I was Captain Argon, Lunatic Jester, and Hegemon on Protector back in the day.

Welcome home.

I played on all the servers, but I can't say that I played on Protector all that much ...well, I can say that I played on it more than I play on Indomitable these days.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

5 hours ago, CaptainArgon said:

I am not in-game (yet?) but I want to shout out to my Protector peeps.  I googled to see if the community was still going strong.  No reason for anyone to remember me but I was Captain Argon, Lunatic Jester, and Hegemon on Protector back in the day.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

11 hours ago, CaptainArgon said:

Welcome Home!!!!

• 1 month later

At first, with all the influx of returning/new players I was surprised that no one chimed in on the Protector thread, then I realized that we're all probably already here. :D

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

38 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

At first, with all the influx of returning/new players I was surprised that no one chimed in on the Protector thread, then I realized that we're all probably already here. 😄

I solo'ed that witch!  (not PRECISELY what was said...)

1 hour ago, Oubliette_Red said:

At first, with all the influx of returning/new players I was surprised that no one chimed in on the Protector thread, then I realized that we're all probably already here. 😄

Sadly, a lot of my friends list is not here. Trying to get some former Meanies back, but not having as much luck as I hoped. Plus a lot of them I dont have contact with anymore. Beyond my old sg plenty of others. as small as protector was... still some circles without much overlap. 

Played my main, Red falcon (dark/dark) scrapper on Protector for years. Damn but those were good times. My little girl used to sit in my lap telling me which mobs to go get while street sweeping. Now she's getting ready to get her master's

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jlann2003 said:

Played my main, Red falcon (dark/dark) scrapper on Protector for years. Damn but those were good times. My little girl used to sit in my lap telling me which mobs to go get while street sweeping. Now she's getting ready to get her master's

welcome home!!!

On 1/16/2024 at 8:13 AM, jlann2003 said:

I always wondered what happened to you when you left protector! That was a loooong time ago. Long time no see from....uh, geez I think I Fone Bone? I can't remember what I was playing at the time. I used a lot of copyrighted names back then.

What server is everyone playing on these days? I've been on Everlasting for the longest now. Out of a job right now and super bored. Can usually find me running missions/TF's or handing out money in atlas park. Going by the handle c4maniac and c4maniac2. Yes I dual box and if you ask nice might run a fire farm for ya!

Still have my main pepsicancrusher! He is still badge hunting.

13 hours ago, Stone Daemon said:

I always wondered what happened to you when you left protector! That was a loooong time ago. Long time no see from....uh, geez I think I Fone Bone? I can't remember what I was playing at the time. I used a lot of copyrighted names back then.

Teaming...LOTS AND LOTS OF TEAMING!
(City of Soloists)

6 hours ago, c4_maniac said:

What server is everyone playing on these days? I've been on Everlasting for the longest now. Out of a job right now and super bored. Can usually find me running missions/TF's or handing out money in atlas park. Going by the handle c4maniac and c4maniac2. Yes I dual box and if you ask nice might run a fire farm for ya!

Still have my main pepsicancrusher! He is still badge hunting.

The Protectorites I played with back on Legacy are split between Everlasting and Torch. I'm on Torch as I just could not get back into RP'ing.

Welcome back!

• 3 weeks later

Heya, folks.  MrGrey here.  I've remade all my characters and then some on Torchbearer.  I like to think I'm a bit more humble, a bit less dramatic.  I'm also in Jello Shooters in case anybody ever wants to chat.  I keep an eye on the channel on all of my characters.  It's always good to see ya.

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

23 hours ago, rolandgrey said:

Heya, folks.  MrGrey here.  I've remade all my characters and then some on Torchbearer.  I like to think I'm a bit more humble, a bit less dramatic.  I'm also in Jello Shooters in case anybody ever wants to chat.  I keep an eye on the channel on all of my characters.  It's always good to see ya.

Welcome home Mr. Grey!

On 2/9/2024 at 10:35 PM, Kult said:

Welcome home Mr. Grey!

Well, I've been here since almost the beginning of Homecoming.  I might have commented on this thread earlier, but I think it got lost in the shuffle or something.

You can be a good man, the best man in the world...  But there will always be somebody who hates a good man.

• 1 month later
  • 4 weeks later