Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

• 1 month later

Hi! I used to main on protector, I had a few different heroes, and was in Jelloshooters. I already saw Darth Tater on here! I was one of the leaders of the Outsiderz, my toons, Domo Origato, Frozen Trojan, Kronic Gal, Fumee, and Del Afro. Do you remember me? Probably not, but i just found homecoming and I'm really excited to be playing again! 😋

@zoezatara 

Edited by zoezatara
  • Like 1

Heya! I hope I didnt jinx it because I just returned 3 days ago and all these emotions ran through and now today the servers have been down almost 24 hours😩.

If anyone remebers Plan X blaster, Master Force bubble troller, Titan Boy tanker that was me. I recreated them again. And yes Protector was my home. 

• Like 2

I was on Protector, a lot.

Paragon Avenger,

Super Fire Dragon,

Paragon Comptroller,

Tattered Avenger,

Umbral Schrumbral

(all recreated in Homecoming)

Just to name a few.

Now, I'm on Indominable, and trying to transfer all my creations.

• Like 1

• 3 months later

I haven't seen some of the people I was hoping to see here. But I have seen several faces I recognize and that's always a bonus. I used to be called Silas back in live. I have some friends that I dearly miss from Protector and if you recognize me please let me know. It's good to see you all again!

• Like 2

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

11 minutes ago, Ura Hero said:

Welcome back!  I remember you from Live.    It's good to see you again!

Always a pleasure Ura!

You pay to play, having fun is ok, kill Skuls or kill Crey, hunt at night or in the day, black or white or shades of gray, play it your way, we have no say.

• 1 month later
On 10/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, Optimum_Man said:

I haven't seen some of the people I was hoping to see here. But I have seen several faces I recognize and that's always a bonus. I used to be called Silas back in live. I have some friends that I dearly miss from Protector and if you recognize me please let me know. It's good to see you all again!

Silas!! Hihi! 😁

We've been looking on and off for a player whose name was Rory, couldn't for the life of me tell you any of the toons names. But used to team up a lot with our group, containing Darth Tater, Black Barrier, Healing Herb, Namtar and Frozen Trojan.

Holler if you're out there Rory, would love to catch up sometime.

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later

Hi, so I'm pretty sure I played freedom with my family back in the day but it might have been protector as well since i know we had characters on a few servers. We played beta and pretty long into the actual run but we moved a lot and we ended up not returning to CoH after a few moves and im searching for some old family friends. I unfortunately only remember my mother's name and mine as mine was essentially her name. Hers was GreatOracle and mine was Orlcle. I believe my father's was Provider or Palindrome as those were his most common names in all of our family based groups. I remember having a friend named @terradome that I used to spend forever talking to and I haven't been able to find him since MySpace days unfortunately. Anyway, its nice to see that this game is virtually still around. It was the best memories my family made together as we grinded missions and whatnot together and basically started our family gaming dynamic. 

• 1 month later

Hello, I played on Protector.
My global was Tsuki Sumarasu, I first played Moon Goddess Luna a bunch, but eventually my main became Yuki Miko, my tanker. But I had a lot of alts too, too many? 😛

I have recreated some of my old characters on Everlasting. I'm happy to see some familiar names in this thread. Hope you guys are all doing well! ❤️

• Thumbs Up 1