Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

20 hours ago, TsukiSumarasu said:

Hello, I played on Protector.
My global was Tsuki Sumarasu, I first played Moon Goddess Luna a bunch, but eventually my main became Yuki Miko, my tanker. But I had a lot of alts too, too many? 😛

I have recreated some of my old characters on Everlasting. I'm happy to see some familiar names in this thread. Hope you guys are all doing well! ❤️

Welcome back!

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

• 1 month later
  • 2 weeks later
On 9/11/2020 at 12:18 AM, elbajayba said:

Global was @elbajayba was in the SG Vindictive and played a lot with F.U.S.I.O.N. running powerleveling with energy/ss brutes and ss.

I dont know if anyone remembers me - My dad and I shared an account and eventually I took it over had several red 50's /// played A LOT of PVP

Reviving a 2 year old post...

I was in FUSION (Purgatory nin/regen stalker). I remember doing a ton with Vindictive!

On 4/22/2022 at 11:46 PM, TsukiSumarasu said:

My global was Tsuki Sumarasu, I first played Moon Goddess Luna a bunch, but eventually my main became Yuki Miko, my tanker. But I had a lot of alts too, too many? 😛

I have recreated some of my old characters on Everlasting. I'm happy to see some familiar names in this thread. Hope you guys are all doing well! ❤️

TSUKI!!!!!! *tacklehugs*

Hey all! I'm a little (a lot) late to the Protector Party but I brought Tacos! :)

My global was and still is @Gammos. I played almost exclusively on Pro and I met a lot of amazing people on that server. Now I mostly play on Excelsior, albeit super infrequently. Hope you guys are all doing well!

*Edited for typos*

Edited by Gammos

• 2 months later
  • 1 month later
On 10/22/2021 at 8:35 PM, Optimum_Man said:

I haven't seen some of the people I was hoping to see here. But I have seen several faces I recognize and that's always a bonus. I used to be called Silas back in live. I have some friends that I dearly miss from Protector and if you recognize me please let me know. It's good to see you all again!

Silas!! Welcome back!

On 4/22/2022 at 8:46 PM, TsukiSumarasu said:

Welcome back!

21 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

KYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell ya been?

Still running and RPing with the same crew (we're now the Protectors on Everlasting, named the SG after home sweet shard). Got married, got divorced, got married again (to one of my SGmates!), working on finishing my BA in psychology. Overall life's been good and I can't complain. 🙂 I can be found more or less in the evenings PST, running around Everlasting with the gang under either @kyothinks or @KyoOC. Always happy to connect with old friends!

• 4 weeks later

I've carved out a little more playing time, reconnected with a few Mean Girls and I moved my characters from Indom over to everlasting. message me for licks and teams 

Also Mean Girls Discord! 

Edited by Kult

• 7 months later
16 hours ago, aob13 said:

Hi hi

Captain Myotis here! Started back a week ago. Nice to see some familiar names x

Hey Myo!

Got your messages and wanted to wish you a happy return!

I'll add your global handle to my list so we can catch up. ;)

• Thanks 1

First in, last out.