dude im so hyped to play this game again

yeflynne

Ohai new friend you bring teh donuts?

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

5 hours ago, tidge said:

Welcome back!

I thought I was moved when I cast my first sound effect in the tutorial, but it was the opening music when first approaching City Hall in Atlas Park that really got me.

I was lucky enough to find Homecoming fairly early. Not at the beginning but within a few months of the public date. 

I was all nervous, made a character - I mean I had been able to use the character generator before with the City of Chat thing, but then I was in Outbreak...... and nothing worked. Quick reload and OMG I am really playing the game and the MUSIC hit me like a smell keying up memories. 

Then it was a matter of remembering how to do binds and macros. 🙂 

• Like 3

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

And find Ouroboros, and the Field Analyst, and oh yeah Galaxy City, and, create and edit my chat channels, and what the hell is an an Amplifier and ooOo I can Teleport to contact, and wait did I just use Practiced Brawler while stunned? And a billion other new or new again things ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome (back) to the (concrete) jungle!

Because it is new, at first chance, grab all the exploration badges in Atlas Park and unlock your new green travel menu button.  Then be sure to tag at least one exploration badge in each zone you visit.  You'll appreciate it later when you need to reach a previous zone quickly.  Also watch for exploration badge tours.  Some kind souls have taken to guiding and guarding teams of new characters, helping them unlock all the travel power zones in short order.  It helps when it comes time to do the Numina Task Force.

• Like 2