Venture

A few of mine…

Aquaholic                    Water/Ice Blaster

Plantasy                       Plant/Storm Controller

Tankasaurus Rex         Bio/Spines Tanker

Plug n Play                   Elec/Elec Defender

Final Pestination          Rad/Poison Corrupter

Phoney Saprano          Assault/Mind Blaster

Posted this in Costumes, but here he is again; The Return of the King!

Thin Sky Blue King

1kQzk1k.jpg

You can do anything but lay off of my sky blue suede shoes.

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I have a PB with spectrum costume pieces in bright white covered in bright silver Black Knight armor mixed with some glowing pieces for shoulders gloves & boots, plus the starburst and radiant auras.  I call him Knight Bright.

• Haha 1

I had a 50+ on Rebirth named Totally Rad, a Rad/Rad defender, a totally rad time traveler from the 1980s. I remade him on HC but made him a child version named "Weird Little Kid" because everywhere there's children, there's always a weird one that even the other kids kind of shun. Fitting he should be a hero.

Have an MM named Meddling Librarian on HC who accidentally releases monsters and spirits from the books he reads. It's what I imagine happens when someone donates a copy of the Necronomicon to their local library. 

Newest is a Bee-themed toon named Honey Trap on HC, a Poison/Water defender with powers customized to look like she's throwing honey. You get "arrested" when she lures you in with her sweet and sultry moves, but then you can't escape her sticky sweetness.  Which is quite a bit weirder but far more innocent than a real "honey trap" 

I have a list of names I come across in real life I need to incorporate into characters and the next one is Stinking Iris (also called the Roast-Beef Plant). Best name for a flower, ever. Also my grandmother's name was Iris. So this would honor her... sort of.

A couple I've made recently because they tickled my fancy:

Mary Malicious -- a "streamer gone bad" who got a bunch of heroes injured with one of her pranks and got tossed in jail (not the Zig, since she wasn't a super, just normal jail). While in prison, she and some other inmates came up with the idea of live-streaming crimes, and so broke out of prison and started filming themselves committing more and more serious criminal activities. At this point she dreams of taking down the Freedom Phalanx live on camera.

The Abdominator -- a fitness instructor who is way, WAY into his own hype. And you will be too, since he has the power of Abdominal Charisma(tm) (mind control). He is here to pump *clap* you up. Lift: "Do you even lift, bro?" Fear: "Gaze upon my rippling 8-pack and despair!" Confusion: "Look at my muscles. Now look at your own. Now look at me again. I'm on a horse."

Harlequin Romance -- a socialite who the Carnies tried to recruit, but despite her flighty nature and privileged upbringing, had enough willpower to overwhelm the mind control coming from the mask. Though she won't take it off. Now she goes around spreading her own ideas of "total adoration" to anyone who will listen. And if they won't, she'll MAKE them listen. "Love me or perish!" 

• Like 1