RWZ Targeting Dummies?

SuperPlyx

So what exactly is going on with the targeting dummies in RWZ ? 

Sometimes they are there, sometimes they are not, sometimes I see 6 of them , sometimes less than that.

Is it a time of day thing? Do they get destroyed as players use them? When do they respawn? Can you force them to respawn?

Screenie for show:

screenshot_210329-20-46-02.thumb.jpg.b73ebd640fc139530a94fcd541bbe4db.jpg

Inquiring minds want to know! 

It's just you. There's always 4 for everyone else. Nemesis is messing with you.

Edited by Lunchmoney
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

4 hours ago, Dryfter said:

I forget what they're under, but they're already in base items. I used them on a shooting range in my base.

It should be noted, these are decorative items. They can not be targeted or used as to there intended purpose...Which is sad really.

So does no one know what the deal is with the dummies in RWZ ?  Why they are there sometimes and not others?

Edited by SuperPlyx
missed a word

22 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

So does no one know what the deal is with the dummies in RWZ ?  Why they are there sometimes and not others?

It might not be the only explanation for what you are seeing, but I believe those dummies behave like any other spawn in that, if someone logs out and back in within a certain radius of them, they will despawn.

EDIT: I tested logging in and out near the dummies, and they never despawned, so unless I missed something, that does not appear to be a potential cause of the disappearing dummies.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Like 1