Croax's Tier List and Build Collection

Croax

20 hours ago, Croax said:

I am Waiting for that mids update too Bopper. I will spend a few hours with all the new combinations. 

Just from "napkin mathing" the data we have from the in-game stats, how do you think Stone Armor will measure up to something like Energy Aura?

2 hours ago, Koda651 said:

Just from "napkin mathing" the data we have from the in-game stats, how do you think Stone Armor will measure up to something like Energy Aura?

It has potential due to brimstone, but I think energy will remain the top dog, even if we factor out procs. Ice armor is already essentially a tankier energy aura, yet falls behind still. So It'll mostly fall on earth's + recharge and brimstone to make the difference without sapping endurance to the point of being unsustainable without ageless.

I've seen some impressive scrapper stats for stone arm, but would have to look into stalkers closer.

Edited by ScarySai

• 3 weeks later
On 4/23/2021 at 4:25 PM, Croax said:

Ice Melee

Ice Melee / Energy Aura

Reveal hidden contents

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Primary Power Set: Ice Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Ice Sword -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7)
Level 2: Frost -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(A), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(9), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(11), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(11), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(13), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 4: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(19), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Ice Sword -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 8: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Power Shield -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 12: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Ksm-ToHit+(31), Ksm-Def/EndRdx(31)
Level 16: Kinetic Dampening -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(40)
Level 18: Ice Patch -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 20: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(36)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Freezing Touch -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37), UnbCns-Dam%(39)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(31), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(33)
Level 30: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam(39), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Ags-Psi/Status(40)
Level 32: Frozen Aura -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(43)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(45)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-RunSpd(9)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(15)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(34)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 1: Assassination 
------------

Thinking of moving the end mod slots on Energy Drain to 5 slot CJ with Kismet and get the recharge bonus. My StJ/ea hardly needs ED, so I think less slotting and missing out on the bonus will be okay. I know the def numbers are good enough as is, but the 3.75% recharge will be nice. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Snipes are strong attacks that get better with +to hit. Stalkers have regularly build ups and get a lot of damage out of snipes. Also the Stalkers ATO makes you invis, what makes your snipe crit automatically. Some powersets like Electric Melee lack a good hard hitting attack. Using a snipe is very good on that sets even if you do not get Assassin Focus stacks.

Finally you can make a math problem out of your question, because having one AF stack gives you 33% crit chance on AS. That is very good solvable and depending on the attack you are replacing with a snipe.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2021 at 1:38 AM, ScarySai said:

on earth's + recharge and brimstone to make the difference without sapping endurance 

Don't forget the lack of a Psi hole! Tox resist is appreciably higher, along with some extra bits like repel protection (whoops, EA has this) and resistance to perception debuffs. Max hp buff is also meaningful.

Ea still has superior end management, but stone is otherwise more robust generally. Stone end is very workable with the extra spot for perf shifter proc and the cuts across the board.

Edit - Apologies - going back I see bopper already made these points.

Edited by Onlyasandwich

7 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Any specific primaries you guys would suggest to run with Stone Armor on a Stalker? It seems Stone Armor is really shining on Stalkers 

depends on your priorities for the toon i guess. a few sets are top notch if u look at the start of this post that ranks the diff sets. or if u wanna do a theme pairing. i chose energy melee as the dmg is good and isnt as complicated as street justice is. i am not a big fan of combo systems. i didn't want the knockback of elec even though the aoe's are great. so energy it is. I'm very happy with this paring. great damage, very tanky with the stoner secondary. def a fun toon to play for sure.

Edited by Dimensional Warrior
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, StriderIV said:

Any specific primaries you guys would suggest to run with Stone Armor on a Stalker? It seems Stone Armor is really shining on Stalkers 

I had made builds for street justice, ice, dual blades, and energy melee. I had a hard time choosing which one to make first. 

It eventually came down to street justice and dual blades. I love dual blades so much and it is absolutely fantastic on stalkers. Top tier. But I have so many dual blades stalkers that I decided to give street justice another go. It’s been well over a year since I heavily played street justice on a stalker. My last one was a great street justice/energy aura stalker. 

I am thinking that my street justice/stone armor stalker will actually be more robust than my energy aura one. But I will have to see. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I did a bunch of /ea Stalkers to check out different primaries, but I think I might reroll the Ice to Ice/stone. /ea has a bit more recharge and Ice wants recharge, but we are talking 15% compared to 20%. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

I should have thrown some kudos to @Croax for this thread previously. They did a great job.

Providing high level guidance with enough depth to guide a player is no easy task. (data and formulas not required)

My thoughts:

This AT can exaggerate elements which are present in the rest of the game. Stalkers can really leverage play style and primary/secondary combinations.

With a little input 'S' tier as described can become more clear.. An AoE focused Stalker could be a good example.

The only place I'd strongly deviate is on the Regen ranking (of course). It's not really that bad.

My opinion:

It may be a disservice to folks to rank Regeneration so low. It is a very popular power set. But I also get why it is where it is.

For new folks leveling through playing, it may be middle of the pack. For my play style; it is top 3 or 4 while being more engaging than other top sets that lean more set-it-and-forget-it. I and others like some situational awareness requirements. Your mileage may vary.

Regeneration notes:

It is a bit clicky. For many players this can be different and/or feel suboptimal. Clicks can cut into attack chains and some folks simply can't stand that. There is a learning curve to minimizing the impact and maximizing the benefits.

Also if someone is selecting a primary with especially long activations, this can be a tough pairing. Clicks and long activations could have big downsides.

The inverse is also troo, where Regen has an outsized upside if a player chooses to embrace it for what it is and leverage that which makes it different.

Resistance can be very similar to regeneration (this is the only hint I'll provide here)

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I had a Claws/regen Scrapper on live, and to be honest it took until the 40-45 range before I started to see cracks in Regen but that was also with common IOs. I also used Shockwave for alpha strike a lot. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

While on a Tank mind you, been soloing red side with a Rad/ice tank and got a hunt mission. The issue being I was a shade away from 22 and the lowest level mobs where in the level 24-25 area. 20 of them down and zero deaths. The point? Ice Patch absolutely neutered whatever I faced. I even finished off the mission taking on a couple +5s with one being an LT. Took forever, but I never felt like I was in trouble. IOs were used but vastly uncommons and ones which might have all of three of them in a set. Frost has Air Burst and its crappy Acc in it. The first bonus helps your KB for crying out loud.

Rolled an Ice/stone Stalker. Just waiting for Winter Event to end and go at it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

4 hours ago, Without_Pause said:

I had a Claws/regen Scrapper on live, and to be honest it took until the 40-45 range before I started to see cracks in Regen but that was also with common IOs. I also used Shockwave for alpha strike a lot. 

I had a Claws/Regen too on live! It felt really good until Willpower was released. I started a SS/WP Brute and was amazed. I never touched the Claws Scrapper ever again. I remember the start of the brute beeing hard but after i had Rise to the Challange it was totally different. I could non stop attack and had still strong healing. I just had to jump into the next enemys. That was so different from any other AT up to that point.

WP was out when I was around, but I never tried it maybe since I had taken regen to 50. When I rerolled Without Pause here, I switched to a WP brute, and it is a much better build. It is interesting how a power or even an IO these days can really transform a build, see Theft of Essence +End for Radiation Therapy. End hasn't been an issue since I slotted it outside of specific mobs and hardly at that. Added Performance Shifters at 17 and end has been a cakewalk to deal with. I popped some occasional inspirs for mitigation and health, but I never touched blues out of need when taking down the +4/+5s Slag Golems. Those fights were long too, so I think I could sat there essentially forever without needing to pop a blue. Things will obviously change come Tough/Weave and later attacks, but I also have lesser IOs and set bonuses.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

• 2 weeks later

I didn't scan all of the Psi builds, but this is worth noting since I didn't see Boggle in the builds I did look at. In short, something which is tagged as Boggled, and not just Confused, doubles the chances of Insight kicking in.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

Ah yes, Boggle. I would not prefer using that because it has a long animation time. Using a normal attack and having a lower chance to get insigth is a playstyle which suits me more. Lower chance is still 35% for a normal quick AS which is not that bad and other attacks also may proc it.

The purple confuse set is nice for builds and could be used in a creative way to improve your performance but that is on a set bonus level. in gameplay i would still be using normal attacks. it is simply not fun to me.

• Like 1

Stone Melee

Stone Melee / Bio Armor

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Primary Power Set: Stone Melee
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(7), Ksm-ToHit+(9)
Level 2: Fault -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(11), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dam%(13), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Hardened Carapace -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(19), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40), GldArm-3defTpProc(42)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(25), GssSynFr--ToHit(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 10: Boundless Energy -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(17), PwrTrns-EndMod(31)
Level 12: Environmental Modification -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-Def/Rchg(33)
Level 14: Super Speed -- HO:Micro(A)
Level 16: Adaptation 
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Hct-Acc/Rchg(34), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Hct-Dam%(36), UnbCns-Dam%(36)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Erd-Dmg/Rchg(A), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), TchoftheN-%Dam(37), Erd-%Dam(37), ScrDrv-Dam%(39), Obl-%Dam(39)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(34)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 44: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(45), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dam%(46), Apc-Dam%(50)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Knock%(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Ann-ResDeb%(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15), Mrc-Rcvry+(15)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 14: Speed Phase 
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Banished Pantheon Core Superior Ally 
Level 16: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 16: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 16: Offensive Adaptation 
------------

Stone Melee / Dark Armor

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Dark Armor
Power Pool: Experimentation

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(5), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(11)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Krm-ResKB(19), Rct-ResDam%(46), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 2: Fault -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 4: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), GldArm-3defTpProc(23), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(25)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(11)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 10: Murky Cloud -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 12: Shadow Dweller -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(34), RedFrt-EndRdx(36), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Obsidian Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Dark Regeneration -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(40), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 22: Speed of Sound -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(A), WntGif-ResSlow(39)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(46), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(46), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(43), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 32: Tremor -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Toxic Dart -- Empty(A)
Level 41: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Adrenal Booster -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Soul Transfer -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 49: Cloak of Fear -- GlmoftheA-Dam%(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(42), PwrTrns-EndMod(42)
------------

Stone Melee / Electric Armor

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Electric Armor

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(5), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Hct-Dam%(45)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7), Rct-ResDam%(7), Ksm-ToHit+(43)
Level 2: Fault -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(9), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dam%(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19), UnbGrd-Max HP%(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Conductive Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Static Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 16: Grounded -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(36), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36)
Level 20: Lightning Reflexes -- Run-I(A)
Level 22: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 26: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(33), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(33), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(36), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(39)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40)
Level 32: Tremor -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42), RedFrt-Def(43)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(45), RedFrt-Def(45)
Level 41: Zapp -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Dam%(43), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(46), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(48), StnoftheM-Dam%(48)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 18: Speed Phase 
------------

Stone Melee / Energy Aura

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 2: Fault -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(11), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(15), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(23)
Level 10: Power Shield -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Rct-Def/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 12: Entropy Shield -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(29)
Level 16: Kinetic Dampening -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33), GldArm-3defTpProc(33)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Mk'Bit-Dam%(39), Hct-Dam%(39)
Level 20: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(33), Ksm-Def/EndRdx(34), Ksm-Def/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36), Ags-Psi/Status(36)
Level 28: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Laser Beam Eyes -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Apc-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(7)
------------

Stone Melee / Fiery Aura

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19), Rct-ResDam%(21)
Level 2: Fault -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(15), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 4: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Dam%(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(11)
Level 10: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(45), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg(50), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 12: Temperature Protection -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(48)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Consume -- PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(A), PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(21), Obl-%Dam(23), ScrDrv-Dam%(45), Erd-%Dam(46)
Level 22: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(27), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(27), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 28: Burn -- SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Arm-Dam%(40), Obl-%Dam(40), Erd-%Dam(43)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 32: Tremor -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
------------

Stone Melee / Ice Armor

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Ice Armor

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7)
Level 2: Fault -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(9), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dam%(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Frozen Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(17)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(21)
Level 10: Hoarfrost -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Heal(23), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(25), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Prv-Heal/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Wet Ice -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(27), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(29)
Level 16: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(29)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(37), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(37)
Level 20: Permafrost -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(31), Ags-Psi/Status(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(33)
Level 26: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(33), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/Rchg(34), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Rct-ResDam%(36)
Level 28: Glacial Armor -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(39), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39), RedFrt-Def(40)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Rchg(40), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 35: Energy Absorption -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(43)
Level 38: Icy Bastion -- TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(A), TtnCtn-EndRdx/Rchg(43), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), TtnCtn-ResDam(45)
Level 41: Zapp -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(46)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(50), SprFrzBls-Rchg/ImmobProc(50)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 16: Speed Phase 
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

Stone Melee / Invulnerability

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Invulnerability

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(7)
Level 1: Hide -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 2: Fault -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(11), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Resist Physical Damage -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(17), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(19), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(25), GssSynFr--ToHit(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(29)
Level 10: Temp Invulnerability -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam(31), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Heal(33), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg(34)
Level 14: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(34)
Level 16: Unyielding -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(34), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(40), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(40)
Level 20: Environmental Resistance -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(37), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36)
Level 26: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam(A), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(37), RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 28: Reinforced -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Rct-Def(42), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(50), Rct-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Arm-Dam%(45), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(45)
Level 35: Tough Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(48)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 50: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Task Force Commander 
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

Stone Melee / Ninjitsu

Spoiler

Level 50 Natural Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), Ksm-ToHit+(7), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(45)
Level 2: Fault -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(13)
Level 4: Ninja Reflexes -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(17), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(17), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), RedFrt-EndRdx(50)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(A), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 8: Danger Sense -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Rct-Def(25), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/Rchg(27)
Level 10: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Speed of Sound -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(50)
Level 16: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Hct-Acc/Rchg(39), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(40)
Level 20: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(33), Prv-Heal(34), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(34), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45)
Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 30: Toxic Dart -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(43)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43)
Level 35: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 38: Adrenal Booster -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Laser Beam Eyes -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Apc-Acc/Rchg(48), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Apc-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Blinding Powder -- CrcPrs-Conf%(A)
Level 49: Kuji-In Retsu -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(15), PwrTrns-+Heal(50)
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface 
------------

Stone Melee / Radiation Armor

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), Rct-ResDam%(50), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 4: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(46), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), TchofDth-Dam%(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), GldStr-%Dam(11)
Level 10: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 12: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 16: Fallout Shelter -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Radiation Therapy -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(21)
Level 22: Super Speed -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(50)
Level 26: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(27), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(27), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 38: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(39), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(39), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 44: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Meltdown -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
------------

Stone Melee / Regeneration

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Regeneration
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(11)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 4: Reconstruction -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(43), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg(45), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(45), Prv-Absorb%(46)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), RctRtc-Pcptn(48), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(48)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Dull Pain -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(40), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal(42)
Level 14: Super Speed -- WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(A), WntGif-ResSlow(50)
Level 16: Integration -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(25), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Resilience -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(21), UnbGrd-ResDam(21), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 24: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(48), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(50), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39)
Level 28: Instant Healing -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg(37)
Level 30: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), RedFrt-Def(34), RedFrt-EndRdx(37)
Level 35: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Apc-Acc/Rchg(36), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Apc-Dam%(37)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(39), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(39)
Level 41: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Fast Healing -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(45)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(43)
------------

Stone Melee / Shield Defense

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Shield Defense

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(3), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7)
Level 2: Fault -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(13)
Level 4: Deflection -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(15), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), RedFrt-Def(19), RedFrt-EndRdx(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(25)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(25), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(29)
Level 10: Battle Agility -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(31), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/Rchg(31), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), Rct-ResDam%(33)
Level 12: True Grit -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(33)
Level 16: Active Defense -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 20: Against All Odds -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 22: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(34), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(36)
Level 26: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(37)
Level 28: Grant Cover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Weave -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(40), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(40), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(40), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(42), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 35: Shield Charge -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 38: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def(50), RedFrt-EndRdx(50)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(13), Mrc-Rcvry+(15), Prv-Absorb%(34)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(34)
------------

Stone Melee / Stone Armor

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Stone Armor

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Hide -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A)
Level 2: Fault -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(11), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dam%(13), FrcFdb-Rechg%(13)
Level 4: Stone Skin -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(15), RedFrt-Def(15), GldArm-3defTpProc(17), GldArm-ResDam(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(19)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(23)
Level 10: Rock Armor -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(25), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(25), Rct-Def/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 12: Earth's Embrace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(33)
Level 16: Rooted -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(37), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 20: Crystal Armor -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(34), RedFrt-Def(36)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(33)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 26: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 28: Brimstone Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-Psi/Status(39), Ags-ResDam(39), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(40), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(43), Arm-Dam%(43), FrcFdb-Rechg%(43)
Level 35: Minerals -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 38: Geode -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(45), RedFrt-Def(45)
Level 44: Zapp -- Apc-Dam%(A), StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(46), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), StnoftheM-Dam%(48)
Level 47: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(9)
Level 24: Speed Phase 
------------

Stone Melee / Super Reflexes

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Super Reflexes

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Stone Mallet -- SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAssMar-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprAssMar-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprAssMar-Rchg/Rchg Build Up(11)
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(48)
Level 4: Focused Fighting -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(45), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), RedFrt-Def(46), RedFrt-EndRdx(48)
Level 6: Assassin's Smash -- SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprStlGl-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprStlGl-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprStlGl-Rchg/Hide%(11)
Level 8: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(39), GssSynFr--ToHit(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(39), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(40), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(50)
Level 10: Focused Senses -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(43), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Rct-Def/Rchg(43), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), Rct-ResDam%(45)
Level 12: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(A), ShlWal-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(50)
Level 16: Practiced Brawler -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 20: Dodge -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 22: Speed of Sound -- WntGif-ResSlow(A), WntGif-RunSpd/Jump/Fly/Rng(42)
Level 28: Quickness -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(34), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40)
Level 32: Tremor -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Arm-Dam%(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Evasion -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(36), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def(37), RedFrt-EndRdx(37)
Level 38: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Toxic Dart -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Rchg/SlowProc(48)
Level 47: Adrenal Booster -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-EndRdx(A), Clr-RunSpd(50)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(19), Prv-Absorb%(19), Prv-Heal(21), RgnTss-Regen+(21)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(23), PwrTrns-+Heal(23), PwrTrns-EndMod(25)
------------

Stone Melee / Willpower

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Stalker
Secondary Power Set: Willpower

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Hide -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 4: Reconstruction -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(45), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(46), Prv-Absorb%(48)
Level 10: High Pain Tolerance -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(45), GldArm-3defTpProc(50), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 12: Mind Over Body -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(43), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45)
Level 16: Indomitable Will -- RedFrt-Def(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(42)
Level 18: Seismic Mallet -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(29), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(31)
Level 20: Heightened Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def(21), RedFrt-EndRdx(21), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(23), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-RunSpd(A), Clr-EndRdx(42)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(27)
Level 28: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(40), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(40), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(31), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-EndRdx(34), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(37), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 32: Tremor -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(34)
Level 35: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Strength of Will -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 47: Fast Healing -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(48)
Level 49: Resurgence -- PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(19)
------------

Edited by Croax
  • Like 2

Ok i have Updated the List with Stone Melee and Stone Armor now. I have to say Stone Armor rocks! (pun intended).

It is one of the best sets out there now for Stalkers.

UNfotunately Stone Melee is not good. It has a very useless Hurl Boulder and you would want to skip the first power. So you are Left with a single target attack chain that either need a lot of recharge to funtion or a snipe.on the AoE side Tremor is really nice but Fault is not that great. Like a bad cousin of all the other Stalker Primaries with a bad cone attack. Also you deal purely smashing damage which can be lackluster overall in the game. With the constant knockdowns it still manages to be somewhat ok. All the shaking animations and hefty sounds make it feel so strong but it is not that well in reality. If the devs had made Hurl Boulder into something usefull or simply compensated the lacking damage by buffing it around 10% it would be a good set. but at least we can be sneaky rocks now...

I'm more curious on the /stone side of things. I have a build in the works, but I'm lazy and got distracted. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1 hour ago, Without_Pause said:

I'm more curious on the /stone side of things. I have a build in the works, but I'm lazy and got distracted. 

The builds are sorted by the primary. That is why i have updated all posts to include the Stone Armor version. Just take a look at the primary you like to have a Stone Armor version off. You can go many routes with Stone Armor. It was hard to make a decision and make a build.

On 1/6/2022 at 11:09 AM, Croax said:

Ah yes, Boggle. I would not prefer using that because it has a long animation time. Using a normal attack and having a lower chance to get insigth is a playstyle which suits me more. Lower chance is still 35% for a normal quick AS which is not that bad and other attacks also may proc it.

The purple confuse set is nice for builds and could be used in a creative way to improve your performance but that is on a set bonus level. in gameplay i would still be using normal attacks. it is simply not fun to me.

Boggle works great as an opener, considering it doesn't notify the mob or break hide.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png