Fastest Exp/Inf Farmer

Snarky

1 minute ago, America's Angel said:

Burn doesn't just summon a pseudopet.

See the bit in red below:

image.thumb.png.e0d028af20dd4ecc53f826f4ccb8904b.png

max targets: 5

not worth it.  again, i vote agility being superior to bring back Mu mastery/primary attacks/bu+FE back faster.  and the lingering burn damage hitting other targets when another dies

I'm afraid your graphic does little to explain the question "What?". But then again, the question "what?" is very broad in context. 

I'll try to fill in some blanks for the folks who are more like me and need clear words. 

An Alpha, when properly crafted and slotted, acts very much like an extra enhancement. Some portions of it may ignore the rules of diminishing returns. 

So, when you use Agility, which at t-4 will impact End Mod (if the power will accept an End Mod enhancement) Defense (if the power will accept a defense enhancement) and Recharge (if the power will accept a recharge enhancement) 

Given the proc spreadsheet - which I think MacSkull and/or Bopper came up with, there's a formula on the second page that makes it pretty clear - the more recharge you have in a power, the lousier the proc's odds of firing are. 

I think a discussion of procs is probably beyond the scope of this thread, so I won't elaborate further. A little google search should help anyone interested to find Bopper's thread and spreadsheet which gives the formulas for determining which procs are worthwhile in which powers. 

• Like 1

Both of mine are fire/fire/energy/pyronic (brutes) and they are fast but I've read that spines and rad were faster.  By now I'm sure there's some entirely new thing going on that's even faster and I've just not paid attention lately.  Sorry I'm not of more help on this one.  (I do want to say that t4 pyronic is CRAZY FUN! when I'm surrounded by two or three clusters of mobs and I set it off - talk about feeling powerful, lol!)  

• Thanks 1

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

This has been very educational.  Thank you all.  I am going for a Rad/Fire/Mu in a bow to "for once in my life taking advice."  I still have to come up with a character concept for it.  Hmmm.  

I will PL this with my alt account (a SS/Fire/Pyre...built more for regular content because that is how I know to build)  to 50.  Then my thinking is to throw on a "normal Rad/Fire build" and do incarnate content and accolades.  After I have the toon fully set up I will throw on the ALT build and have my farmer.  

Again, thanks for all the detailed info and advice.  (and builds!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Almighty Magic said:

I am sub 4 mins with about 3:45 min average on asteroid farms (Big Dogs in particular) on my Plant Fire Dominator.

I've been running them as a Hoverfarm on my Plant/Storm, just for giggles. Not massively quick (5-6 mins a pop) but hilariously fun. 

Mostly it was to earn the extra 3 Purples she needed for a full set of Seeds Best Friend. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Almighty Magic said:

I am sub 4 mins with about 3:45 min average on asteroid farms (Big Dogs in particular) on my Plant Fire Dominator.

That’s extremely fast. Do you have any numbers crunched that show total xp for a full run with most builds versus total xp with all the confuse you’re doubtlessly using? That would be necessary to put this in context, since Plant’s effectiveness is based on betting that the xp loss is made up for by the xp rate.

32 minutes ago, arcane said:

That’s extremely fast. Do you have any numbers crunched that show total xp for a full run with most builds versus total xp with all the confuse you’re doubtlessly using? That would be necessary to put this in context, since Plant’s effectiveness is based on betting that the xp loss is made up for by the xp rate.

Dunno about Almighty but here's a Plant/Stormie run I just did on an Asteroid. Just one map run. Quicker than yesterday because I purpled out Seeds & then realised I was sitting on 100 Emp Merits, 500 threads and only had Reactive at Tier 1...

Creeper Vines are a total aggro magnet. No such thing as "aggro caps" for them, they suck the entire map into the middle, I confuse them and let Freezing Rain, Ice Storm and everything else do their thing while I spam the AOE Immob. 

https://www.carnifax.org : UUID : 56ff8533-57dc-4251-a4e2-9f09105eeef6

image.png.dd2d166486c6f5b009153f9bf0f9f65c.png

Edited by Carnifax
  • Like 1

Well crud.  Pulling the whole map and making them beat each other into submission sounds fun.  Now I have to try a plant/storm farmer.  Is it really that good?

Snarky, Rad/Fire/Mu sounds like a winner.  Having 'farm' and 'normal' builds sounds like a great idea.  

• Haha 1

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

23 minutes ago, KauaiJim said:

Well crud.  Pulling the whole map and making them beat each other into submission sounds fun.  Now I have to try a plant/storm farmer.  Is it really that good?

Snarky, Rad/Fire/Mu sounds like a winner.  Having 'farm' and 'normal' builds sounds like a great idea.  

I've no idea. I know it's fun and I ended up with the purple confuse set. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, arcane said:

Speaking for me and my setup I kill faster than the confuse will work. I also try to use the aoe hold instead of confuse when its up. I don't really crunch the numbers regarding inf per run, but I mostly farm harder farms for challenge purposes not so much inf making. But with how I play and my build the idea is to kill before seeds takes away too much xp.

16 hours ago, Carnifax said:

Dunno about Almighty but here's a Plant/Stormie run I just did on an Asteroid. Just one map run. Quicker than yesterday because I purpled out Seeds & then realised I was sitting on 100 Emp Merits, 500 threads and only had Reactive at Tier 1...

Creeper Vines are a total aggro magnet. No such thing as "aggro caps" for them, they suck the entire map into the middle, I confuse them and let Freezing Rain, Ice Storm and everything else do their thing while I spam the AOE Immob. 

https://www.carnifax.org : UUID : 56ff8533-57dc-4251-a4e2-9f09105eeef6

image.png.dd2d166486c6f5b009153f9bf0f9f65c.png

Yeah with my Dom I go more for the active killing. I only confuse 1 of the 3 mobs I and creepers pull. I throw creepers then I zip around the map aggroing mobs and bringing them back to creepers. Once they get gathered I aoe hold, stand in the middle of the scrum and start blasting, then rinse and repeat until done.

Life is busy (work/workouts...) But last night I got my fledging new future farmer to 43 by PLing him with my alt acct SS/Fire.  (I dislike SS in farming, the crash is frustrating.  I can deal with it in most mission environments but it is thumb twiddling time in AE and throws off my rythym)

I hope to 50 him tonight and start the buildout.  My first build will actually be a resist heavy non-farm build for gathering accolades and doing Incarnate Trials.  (I started a thread in Brute forum asking for builds.  If you have a good one can post there...or here)

After I get him Accoladed and Incarnated I will Alt-build a Farm version and start clearing maps!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Almighty Magic said:

Yeah with my Dom I go more for the active killing. I only confuse 1 of the 3 mobs I and creepers pull. I throw creepers then I zip around the map aggroing mobs and bringing them back to creepers. Once they get gathered I aoe hold, stand in the middle of the scrum and start blasting, then rinse and repeat until done.

Well I’m still skeptical as to how you can put out more DPS than a /fire brute, but you have convinced me to make my next influence project a second build for farming on my Plant/Psy Dom.

• Like 1

Lately, I have been experimenting with something unconventional - masterminds.

I made a 3 box team of masterminds - robo/EA, robo/time, and robo/kin.

Essentially I load in, put the /time and /kin with toggles and autocast powers on follow with the EA, which I pilot. Then I run to the middle of the moon map, trying to aggro as many monsters as possible. This is usually between 6-8 groups. Then I tell all pets on all 3 MMs to follow until we are in a nice tight ball, and stack 2 bonfires with 3 assault bot fire patches. Things inside just melt. Not just bosses, but Elite bosses as well, and this is on +4/8 difficulty.

During the initial clearing of the first 6-8 spawns, I usually get another 1 or 2 that wonder in. By the time all of those are finished, there are usually only 1-3 straggler groups left on the map that I have to chase down to clear.

Total clear time? Roughly 4-5 minutes. 3 minutes, if I use all 3 lore pets. (all 3 use longbow.) I can clear all 5 moon maps in under 25 minutes. 

The /Electric gives +absorb, +resists, status immunity like knockback to me and pets, and endless END without using ageless.

The /Time makes it easy to softcap everything's defense, plus another heal, debuff toggle, and AoE debuff.

The /Kin is mainly there for even more pets, and to keep everything damage capped at 300%, even the lore pets.

Together, it is pretty easy to manage, and pretty powerful. And it is surprisingly fast for farming. I ran 2 of them against the time my 2 brutes took, and the MMs were faster. It isn't a "damage per target", the brutes easily win that, its the "how many monsters can I fight at once". While the brute is fighting 12 or so mobs at a time, I am fighting 80+ at a time. So if you consider net damage vs map in total, my MM wins.

I am not claiming MMs are better farmers than brutes by any means, only that it is something new, and people seem generally amazed to see it in action. I only claim that I personally really enjoy boxing MMs, as its a "my army vs yours" feeling to it, and where else can you fight so many at a time? It turns a normally boring farming activity into something on edge and exciting, and very very profitable.

I plan on continuing more MM tests, Demons are next, then depending on that I might look at Thugs.

But if people are looking for something new to try, give 2 boxing MMs a try. It isn't very difficult (at least for me), and its surprisingly quite good. At least with the robots, because you can stack everything up in a "Deathball" where everything just burns to cinders.

Feel free to ask any questions, many I have helped have seemed generally excited to see my Robo army in action.

Best wishes!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well Snarky I decided to go 'read up' on the latest for farming builds and it doesn't look like much has changed.  Pretty much /fire brutes are still the deal.  In fact, I never even fine tuned either of mine and I'm sure they could both be faster - but I decided to jump in and try the Rad/Fire/Mu also.  It would appear you have chosen wisely.  Why not make a farmer that's fine tuned to be the best farmer, right?

So, when I made my Fire/Fire/En brutes I had in mind builds that I could actually modify to be decent in regular content too.  I never bothered to go for the fastest farmer as mine were both plenty fast (to me).  Now I'm curious so I'm going to make one that's totally fine tuned and dedicated to see how much the inf/xp/time difference is.  I noticed that Fire/Fire isn't even listed among the fastest farming builds so maybe I should switch out my farm build before another year goes by.  Plus now I'm just plain curious.

I'm not normally big on AT/builds where the powers seem mismatched or can't be explained by a backstory that makes sense, or the combined look just doesn't work.  Sorta like peanut butter and tuna - you CAN put them together, but they just don't really mesh well.  I was concerned with Rad/Fire/Mu that I would have that situation, but I was able to come up with something that works really well thematically (for me) and I changed the powers coloring to all match up together and with his costume.  He's magic origin, so it looks like he's throwing about various magical abilities (radiation, fire and electricity) all the same colors.  His name is Brighten, and between his celestial armor, auras and various abilities that all emit light - well his name fits.  (Snarky, I know you are redside so 'Brighten' probably makes you cringe 😬 so sorry in advance lol)

So now I have another project!  Weeee!

And I still have to make either the plant/storm controller and/or plant/_ dominator.  I wonder which would be better?  It sounds like the controller would be more passive (watch the mobs beat on each other) vs the dominator being more active/aggressive getting more defeats.  Do I have that right?

Oh, and when I was reading up I did notice some mastermind farmer stuff (didn't read it) but now Neiska has me wondering about that as another viable option.  😋

(Yes, even my farmers need to be a complete well thought out total package.  Everything from the name to the look to the powers to the backstory.  Now that I think about it, I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I tried to play a slapped together toon.  Hmmmm...  maybe I need to add that to my list too!)

Edited by KauaiJim
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, KauaiJim said:

His name is Brighten, and between his celestial armor, auras and various abilities that all emit light - well his name fits.  (Snarky, I know you are redside so 'Brighten' probably makes you cringe 😬 so sorry in advance lol)

Well, the biggest villain of all times goes by Lightbringer.  Or, according to modern scholars, more properly "shining one."  Still, as a vampire it is hard to give you a pass.  🙂 

I too have difficulty when confronted with a peanut butter and tuna mix of powersets.  I just went with a Demon who likes to hurt things and sought out the most effective ways to do so...

I was inspired for a name by Stormbringer, which I suppose is just derivative of Lightbringer.  So, now the world has Snarkbringer.

Here is the build I slapped on last night to get Patron pool unlocked, badge for accolades, and then do incarnate stuff.  I have been playing my badger pretty exclusively lately and so transferred over 250 Emp merits to the new farmer.  Incarnate to T4 should not take long...  Accolades will prob take longer.

I will no doubt rebuild once at least as a "normal build" including Mu pool and with a Cardiac Alpha just to see how that runs.  Then I will most probably shatter the whole thing and rebuild as a strict Farmer.

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Snarkbringer Alt 1.0: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(3), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(3), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), TchofDth-Dam%(7)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(50), UnbGrd-Max HP%(50)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(11), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(15)
Level 6: Fusion -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(19), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(46), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(46), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(46), AdjTrg-Rchg(48)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(23)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27)
Level 12: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(27), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), TtnCtn-ResDam(29)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx(A), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(31), TtnCtn-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), TtnCtn-ResDam(31)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 20: Consume -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 22: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(37), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(48), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(48), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 24: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Hct-Acc/Rchg(39), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Hct-Dam%(39)
Level 28: Burn -- FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(A), FuroftheG-Dam/Rech(40), FuroftheG-Dam/End/Rech(40), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(40), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(42), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(42)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(42)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Arm-Acc/Rchg(43), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Arm-Dam%(45)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 38: Rise of the Phoenix -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Superior Conditioning -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Focused Accuracy -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 49: Taunt -- PrfZng-Dam%(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17), Mrc-Rcvry+(17)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(34)
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1369;662;1324;HEX;|
|78DA4D94D94F135114C6EFB4539196B22345D652964261009F944582B2246813228|
|90F6ECD08D73AB116322D093CFAE09B71C1079F54167DF5CD1DFF13FF0597C43D2E|
|F574BE2FC0A4ED6FE63BE73BF7DC3BF736B93A59F66CE6C6B832422733762E973AE|
|1AEE4752069A79D05BF52AA763E6BBBD72EBB4E36ADDDB6894CBE6DC81A2C9140A3|
|97984AEA8CD6D6197BD1B1F3CE5216CF11C426F5159DCD696BDAD1EE5A6A62C5B55|
|5786E69292342FA6A5E2A86F094293E06BDFBF965AD176BBDDBA9D565ED3AD77536|
|EF556E985A7616ACA9AC76D36BA9A49DCB176B7AE344A49B56F9DEEA921F43BEAA1|
|050E704DDA6F29D272F80E645F2127820053E57FBBC5F65E24312FB061EFC41FE04|
|87BE93BFC017452BBD4699E969C130590E96559095607915F8525CC56516AFE13F8|
|27AE5F552ACD954B7653E01C40281473E2F56FD18ECDF2037C92D70601BBC23DE12|
|F654B281BAD59B60ED16B90D1E7A423E055F89AB145E7F29D722C2B588702D0E732|
|D7CB21542C855A19B18DB2F5A98FE70AF81FC04D8D44F5AE06BC9AA606E05735B98|
|DBC2DC16E6DE933955613DCCAADF18ABED0FF997FC07460BE01BC9AEF15E6CC1ACA|
|1274A4F8C9E183D317A4CE9BF0E3D99755F30CF8E53E0C03439C33D300B86C4538F|
|DE54FD7BD459977E1BF80E1ABAA075749371B0AB87EC2513E0DBE209A3B77118637|
|48F90A3E418D8739C1C07DBA59766EEA9E684428CBC2F3DB5B26EEB518CD57B8C1C|
|2647C0BE51720CDC11573BEBB6B35E1FF94ED0C9F977522B959715E7DE883F408DA|
|068096A8987A2D5C89910CDA26631EFAEF439486D3007ADC954BC0AF2914B4D9BBB|
|A7B6707A7FB41F1DCC990C8B66B0AB0FC1DDD3AA8C18B44F7B9ACF8862152BCF62D|
|755CE1ADE3FC4C7FDBE387C9FF734C360E7D175F03FF0C8C53B|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KauaiJim said:

(Yes, even my farmers need to be a complete well thought out total package.  Everything from the name to the look to the powers to the backstory.  Now that I think about it, I think I would have a nervous breakdown if I tried to play a slapped together toon.  Hmmmm...  maybe I need to add that to my list too!)

You're not alone...

image.png.b0368b18cd826b700fe4482ca4522350.png

• Like 2

My Stuff:

fite.gif.ce19610126405e6ea9b52b4cfa50e02b.gif Fightclub PvP Discord (Melee PvP tournaments, builds, and beta testing)

Clipboard01.gif.9d6ba27a7be03b73a450be0965263fd2.gif Influence Farming Guide (General guide to farming, with maps and builds)

I made this mistake on my Rad/Fire and realized the magnitude of my mistake on my Bio/Rad: you want 6 procs in Irradiated Ground until the devs nerf it, Snark. It’s proc rate is not WAI but is OP for the time being.

PM me if you wanna hang out with some of my farmers in game 🙂 I have 5 /Fire Brutes, a Fire^2 Blaster, and a Fire/Kin Troller all specifically built for capped fire defense, and my Plant/Psy Dom will have the same once I make the funds. Top vet level is about 925, collectively maybe 1800 between them.

EDIT: Also, energy mastery is a waste of time tbh. You don’t need the extra regeneration on fiery aura against fire damage, and you also don’t need Barrier/Rebirth/Ageless Radial - meaning you should be taking Ageless Core and therefore also do not need extra recovery. Pick something that gives you another AoE. Fire, Mu, or Soul.

Edited by arcane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, arcane said:

I made this mistake on my Rad/Fire and realized the magnitude of my mistake on my Bio/Rad: you want 6 procs in Irradiated Ground until the devs nerf it, Snark. It’s proc rate is not WAI but is OP for the time being.

PM me if you wanna hang out with some of my farmers in game 🙂 I have 5 /Fire Brutes, a Fire^2 Blaster, and a Fire/Kin Troller all specifically built for capped fire defense, and my Plant/Psy Dom will have the same once I make the funds. Top vet level is about 925, collectively maybe 1800 between them.

EDIT: Also, energy mastery is a waste of time tbh. You don’t need the extra regeneration on fiery aura against fire damage, and you also don’t need Barrier/Rebirth/Ageless Radial - meaning you should be taking Ageless Core and therefore also do not need extra recovery. Pick something that gives you another AoE. Fire, Mu, or Soul.

this is just slapdash to get through patron and accolades.  i do appreciate the tips though

11 hours ago, Snarky said:

Here is the build I slapped on last night to get Patron pool unlocked, badge for accolades, and then do incarnate stuff.  I have been playing my badger pretty exclusively lately and so transferred over 250 Emp merits to the new farmer.  Incarnate to T4 should not take long...  Accolades will prob take longer.

I will no doubt rebuild once at least as a "normal build" including Mu pool and with a Cardiac Alpha just to see how that runs.  Then I will most probably shatter the whole thing and rebuild as a strict Farmer.

I decided to go with the Rad/Fire build from Farm fresh builds! *Farming focused builds and tips* - Guides - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com) as advertised.  Once I run it a few times at full T4 I'll probably re-do it to fine tune it a bit.  

Funny thing is, on my current Fire/Fire farmers, I never even took the 'appropriate' incarnates for maxing a farmer, again thinking that I would make them more usable in normal content and just as you did I took Energy Mastery on both for the non farming stats.  On this new toon I am going to stick with the 'established' best incarnates and of course Mu Mastery.  Also, I love the feel of pyronic, however ion is the recommended there so I'll go with that too (hits more targets) and I'll switch from the polar pets to the banished.  I am very curious now to see how much the difference is between the farm builds I have been using and one of the recommended min/max inf/xp/time builds so I'll stick with the cookie cutter (as you said 'strict') and then start adjusting it for my own once I find out what the big deal is.  😁 (for what it's worth, it looks like spines pretty much still runs almost dead even with rad but rad is currently claiming a tiny lead)

I'm sure none of these slight completion time differences are that big of a deal and AE farming is not something I spend as much time on any more.  But I'm curious, plus a new farmer might make it a bit less boring.  Lastly, if it lets me free up my current Fire/Fire's to rebuild them for regular content I'm curious how they would do there.

Interesting advice about the procs in Irradiated Ground.  The build I'm going to try does not have that, but it will be in my mind as a tweak to try once completed. (thanks arcane!)

I love this game.  There is so much to do (in addition to all of the crazy builds and creating a 'complete' stable of dream toons I still have a HUGE super group base project to do and exploration and.. [blows a fuse and slumps over at desk with smoke wisps coming from ears])  

• Like 1

I don't do regular play with any of my /fire brutes at the moment, but, if I did, I would honestly prefer to make a second build than to water down my farm build - just because I farm so damn much (severe terminal altitis - doc says it looks bad). I do have a few characters with 2 builds and it's cool to have.

• Like 1

and in my continuing theme of NOT quite yet creating a Fire farmer...I did Patron poll and respec'd...to another PvE TF build.  Still going to be doing Incarnate stuff and getting accolades.  Also, i have T4'd the wrong Alpha for Farming lol.  But it is progressing...

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.4.7
https://github.com/Reborn-Team/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Snarkbringer non farm v 2.0: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), TchofDth-Dam%(3)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(7), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(11)
Level 4: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 6: Fusion -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury%(17)
Level 10: Temperature Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(19), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 12: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(21), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(21), UnbGrd-Max HP%(23)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29)
Level 20: Consume -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(31), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 22: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(33), ShlWal-Def(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), Rct-ResDam%(34)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 28: Burn -- Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 30: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Arm-Acc/Rchg(42), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Arm-Dam%(43)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Electrifying Fences -- Bmbdmt-Dam(A), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(40), Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(43), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(45), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(45), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(45)
Level 41: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(46), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(48), Rgn-Knock%(48)
Level 44: Rise of the Phoenix -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(48), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlWal-Def(50)
Level 49: Tactics -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Fury 
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |