How to turn to Villain

fftocool

Option 1 - Do tip missions. You should have villainous options. Do 10 and a morality mission (villain,) get merits, be evil.

Option 2 - go to Pocket D, go to the truck redside, talk to Null the Gull to change your alignment.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Just now, fftocool said:

How to get to pocket d? I forgot....been 10 years

1. On certain maps (Kings Row, Talos, Oakes, etc.) there'll be a dot that shows an entrance for pocket D - typically has a bunch of pinkish Pocket D "posters" around it.

2. Go to a base portal, use either your own base if it has it set up or one of your server's transport-hub type bases (such as zone-8888 on Everlasting) to go to Pocket D.  (While there, once you change your alignment, go to the monkey fight club, go upstairs, snag the explore badge - think the one on the truck works, too - to add it as a destination for the long range teleporter.)

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

If you're level 35+, you should get an arbiter (rein?) as a contact. He's standing right outside the big tower in Grandville. He'll have you look at the arbiter statues inside and pick one. You'll then have that patron as a contact. Do their first arc. You'll be awarded a badge. You can then use any of the patron power pools (... assuming you don't have an anciliary pool already picked, if you do, you'll need to respec.)

If you're under 35, people will often advertise they're running the patron arcs, or are on the last mission or two of them. Join in. You can get the badge, but won't be able to pick the powers 'til 35. For Mu, it's Scirocco.

• Thumbs Up 1

Something that puzzled me at first and then made perfect sense when I thought about it:

If you are doing tips missions to go from vigilante to villain, you have to do them in red zones.  Likewise, if you are a rogue and trying to become a goody-two-shoes hero, you have to do those tips missions in blue zones.

Who run Bartertown?

1 hour ago, Tachstar said:

Go do those crimes! Go get sushi -- and don't pay!

Help that Outcast finally get that purse!

Go take something magical from Azuria!

Kill Twinshot and her whole team!

Wait... no, scratch that last one.  I'm pretty sure that instantly makes you a superhero to the community.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, Greycat said:

Option 1 - Do tip missions. You should have villainous options. Do 10 and a morality mission (villain,) get merits, be evil.

Option 2 - go to Pocket D, go to the truck redside, talk to Null the Gull to change your alignment.

Yeah just goto pocket d thats an extradimensional space and talk to a bird who can tell you how to act which also determines where and with whom you can hang with. Why does redside care if youre a hero? Do you have what i asked for is more inline with villiany

On 6/29/2021 at 6:20 PM, Techwright said:

Kill Twinshot and her whole team!

Wait... no, scratch that last one.  I'm pretty sure that instantly makes you a superhero to the community.

Honestly I thought Flamebeaux was the only one no one would care about if you offed her, and you likely do in several tip missions anyway.

Also the redside version of Who Will Die gives you a few chances to beat them up too.  Twinshot, Dillo and Grym appear in chapter 3 and 4 (Proton is presumably still in mental rehab).

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.