made the costume.. cant figure out the archetype to make it as..

rockroom

I was thinking Savage/Dark Stalker... (attached is a possible build - quick build, could probably be more optimized, but the idea is that by not burning Frenzy you keep the Endurance and Recharge bonuses, which helps mitigating Dark Armor's End consumption and improves attack speed).

Felinyte.mxd

Edited by Zepp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 8/15/2021 at 11:33 AM, Zepp said:

I was thinking Savage/Dark Stalker...

Seconded.  I would go minimal on dark armor effects to avoid obscuring costume and add some purple to the primary attacks.  Should look wicked spinning around and slashing in combat.  Build Up and Savage Leap even give you some growls to go with the visuals.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:27 PM, ZemX said:

Seconded.  I would go minimal on dark armor effects to avoid obscuring costume and add some purple to the primary attacks.  Should look wicked spinning around and slashing in combat.  Build Up and Savage Leap even give you some growls to go with the visuals.

^---this

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present