Report Costume Issues Here

Naomi

Don't know if this is the proper place, but upon taking Praetor Duncan's personal mission, she had my character's tail (Animated - Cat Tail 2).  Original character has a female body, if that makes a difference.

Duncan.PNG

so... i just realised that when i use the wisp overlord costume that speech has an unfortunate place of origin. 😁

image.jpeg.520011d1d73b465a4240df40f54d7651.jpeg

added, because i make myself laugh... 😁

image.jpeg.c0707a5c7892eb22136f2c421313e8ff.jpeg

editted: i just realised that it may be because the costume slot costume is using the shortest character size possible.

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
for added humour :) and a clarification
  • Haha 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

17 minutes ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

that speech has an unfortunate place of origin.

nice one!

• Moose 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 2/18/2024 at 12:56 PM, Brand Echh said:

Hello,

When choosing an Aura, if you select the "Butterflies" aura, you have the option to choose "Butterflies - Heavy" or "Butterflies - Light", however, even when choosing the "light" option, the graphic remains the same as "Heavy."

Furthermore, if you select "Butterflies - Light" and then finalize your costume, it reverts back to "Butterflies - Heavy" when you go back to a tailor to edit your costume.

Could we possibly have the option to use "Butterflies - Light" aura returned, please?

Thank you!

Ran into this issue today, still a thing

TL;DR - Can only actually use the 'Butterflies - Heavy' aura, the 'Butterflies - Light' will not take. Truly a preposterous number of butterflies

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 6:08 AM, Wegener said:

Don't know if this is the proper place, but upon taking Praetor Duncan's personal mission, she had my character's tail (Animated - Cat Tail 2). 

This would seem to be system-wide across all missions with full-body-replacement 'costumes' -- the 'Infiltrate the Hellion Safehouse' mission from Matthew Habashy in Atlas Park does the same thing -- you enter the mission, and if female become a 'Girlfriend from Hell', but you retain your character's tail if you had one.

not sure where this should go since it is related to an emote... but mender holly has what you could call a drinking problem. 😄

image.jpeg.9171f2666d16cf04b26973174766ec89.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

On 4/13/2024 at 7:08 AM, Wegener said:

Don't know if this is the proper place, but upon taking Praetor Duncan's personal mission, she had my character's tail (Animated - Cat Tail 2).  Original character has a female body, if that makes a difference.

Duncan.PNG

You'll see that on pretty much any model swap. Wings and tails your character has that the character you play as instead lacks shows up on the character. I think if the gender changes, since your character model file no longer uses the same base model, extra features don't carry over, but if the gender is the same, it pretty much always carries over. (Edit: Even shoulder pieces can carry over if the target model isn't using any.)

Edited by Rudra

I have a big floating eyeball as my head...a few weeks ago...all of the sudden, it always looks to the left.

I believe from other players POV, it is looking fwd ( my friend sent me a screen shot showing this).

This is what I see...and its really creepy...like its turning around to stare back at me.

eyeball II.png

Eyeball pic.png

• Haha 1

This is a character creator minor inconvenience issue.

If I change the colour of the cape (red boxes in the image). The collar changes, and I have to go back and change the collar colour (yellow box) again.

UyMoKML.jpg

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I recently encountered a strange bug regarding auras. 

More specifically, I recently created a staff fighting / dark armor character in Praetoria and when I was creating multiple costumes for my character (before I turn level 10).

Originally, I had my first costume set with 'volcanic / eyes / combat only' in yellow. While creating a secibd costume I decided to change them to blue. What's weird is that it shows up blue in the editor, but displays as yellow when I exit - as if the change never occurred, 

I've created a total of five costumes for this character (which includes the first costume) and they all appear to have the same issue. Here are a few screenshots to illustrate the issue:

image.thumb.jpeg.00da31efad32cb1327997f28ff063a6d.jpeg

Something even weirder is when I try turning the aura off in the editor and go back into the game the yellow volcanic eye aura is still on (still in yellow). I've tried logging out and logging back in and it still has the same issues. 

• 2 weeks later
Posted (edited)

Tailor / Icon issue with my AR/Dev blaster.

Went in to just change the color of some Day Job powers, but noticed 1) it reset my weapon (so I put it back, went to 0 inf), and 2) has all the Primary powers (and  just Time Bomb of Secondary) with a 10K change – even though they cannot be customized/changed.

image.thumb.png.2a47cae13193fbacc1b9abe7c895f31e.png

Edited by r0y

• 2 weeks later

Hello,

I just wanted to point out that there is some clipping on certain costume pieces and was wondering how aware you are of the pieces that have this issue (i.e. Lab Coat). I would actually be interested in helping you iron these items out.

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Thank You.

image.png.e443dcc88a4dde613d9d1ae35ac78136.pngimage.png.e443dcc88a4dde613d9d1ae35ac78136.png