Report Costume Issues Here

Naomi

On 2/20/2024 at 2:34 PM, Lockely said:

Was reported but not fixed on the Beta, Celestial Rifle flags as invalid on the current build if used on existing costumes. All my slots now require me to pay to fix them.

image.png.36855a428801f9b224347d34aeb343c9.png

What it looks like when it tries to load it as a costume file.

image.png.0be9a613f6c92fba41f2e79f175b5447.png

It auto-defaults it to the Legacy rifle.

image.png.749d287884733ca68c6ab9c11e24248c.png

in s similar bug, My Bots/DRK mm has all of the costume slots flagged for invalid parts for the weapon selection.  The problem is I don't use any of the primary attacks ( I use bots only), and have never picked a weapon skin, besides the default. I understand why this happened, because of the changes to the costume editor, ETC with the added holstering options.  The cost to fix on my end is a relative non issue, but I think it would be a good Gesture for the devs to  offer up free a few tailor tokens to every account, any time there are major changes to the Costume editor. or maybe have a free ICON day after such updates that affect the  Editor.

Edited by Mr. Apocalypse

On 12/23/2021 at 5:20 PM, Dawnbr3ak3r925 said:

Bug report for "Liquefy" in the Sonic Resonance power-set:

For all color customization options, for both Bright and Dark and alternate casting animations, the puddles/ripples and soundwaves aren't receiving palette changes.

The bug occurs for Controller, Corruptor, Defender, and Mastermind.

First image is an example of Bright Sonic Resonance colored pink:

F4EO3f5.png

The puddles/ripples and waves after the projectile are of the default power-set coloration, as seen in the following image:

j04FyvX.png

Is there any plan to fix this?

is it intentional that the 'spectrum' chest/glove visuals aren't available for robe/jacket/etc upper bodies? I had a whole idea worked out and then discovered I couldn't make it the way I wanted :mad:

edit: upon review, it appears spectrum is available on jackets, but not for robes? It's possible I'm losing my mind because I could swear it wasn't there before

Edited by eiynp

Flamethrower/Ignite FX are misaligned on all of the rifles previously exclusive to Beam Rifle and Robotics Pulse Rifle. This includes:

Resistance Rifle
Rune Soldier Rifle
DUST Cannon
Devastator
Shock Rifle
Shard Rifle

The Retro Rifle works by chance because it's got a low hanging grenade barrel (even though Photon Grenade ironically fires from the main barrel) but the fire still looks misaligned.

Also, the Remarkable Reliable Rifle is misaligned in a different way, and has the fire a little too high.

I took the screen shots in the costume editor, where the power previews are sometimes a little wonky, but this behavior is identical in the real game. Powerset doesn't matter, all the flame-emitting powers appear to use the same flamethrower FX.

Flamethrower.PNG

Flamethrower 2.PNG

Edited by Monkeyking

Whenever I go into costume designer on my DP/MA Blaster, the dual pistols get reset from my selection to .44 magnums, with a charge for the change.  Hitting the back arrow corrects the problem, if you're not paying attention, you will get charged for the change you didn't make.

• Like 1

Fools!  We Will Destroy You All!

Would You Like To Know More? [YES] [NO]

- Aeon University Online

Markus Magnum - Praetorian DP/MA Blaster

Another DP issue - When I save a costume to file that has selected one of the new gun models (specifically Praetorian Resistance pistol) and then try to load that costume into costume creator, I get a message that there is corruption in the file and it can't be applied. This hadn't been something I'd run into prior to using the new style.

It appears that the Roman Centurion Half Helm is missing from the selection menu.  If you already have it it is fine or if you use the custom costume option it is ok, but when you go the menu it doesn't appear or vanishes.

Rom1.png

Rom2.png

That one's not a bug. The Roman helmet is still there, just turned into a different skin for the Valkyrie helm because they use the same model with different textures. Same goes for the three Samurai helmets and the two versions of the Warrior helmets.

On 2/27/2024 at 10:59 AM, Oz The Elderly Gaymer said:

Whenever I go into costume designer on my DP/MA Blaster, the dual pistols get reset from my selection to .44 magnums, with a charge for the change.  Hitting the back arrow corrects the problem, if you're not paying attention, you will get charged for the change you didn't make.

I think I'm having the same issue with AR, so this might be an issue with all weapon sets.

5 minutes ago, powerofvoid said:

I think I'm having the same issue with AR, so this might be an issue with all weapon sets.

On my Arsenal Controller, the rifle gets reset to the first option (Legacy Rifle), unsheathed. I get the same "easily fixed but if you miss it you pay for a change" behavior.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:50 PM, PrivateP90x said:

Male Arachnos Soldier. The collar piece is missing entirely and the parts tab is also gone. Only occurred after creation, the collar is available during creation of a new toon.

Same issue on female soldiers wolf outfit but only occurs if specced into crab spider.

Also missing the boots selection. Can color boots using color linking as a workaround.

Bane Spider has collar/chest armor. No boots selection.

image.thumb.png.e0bc0df655a7cf1416c08a96cb6e00a1.png

Crab Spider missing collar/chest armor. No boots selection.

image.thumb.png.980210de8e16dad8d0d9fa7373577525.png

Edited by EvilChicken

On 3/5/2024 at 12:40 PM, BZRKR said:

On my Arsenal Controller, the rifle gets reset to the first option (Legacy Rifle), unsheathed. I get the same "easily fixed but if you miss it you pay for a change" behavior.

I am having the same issue on my Arsenal controller.

I'm also having an issue where my Path Aura gets reset to none on my new blaster.

Both of these issue have resulted in me having to return to the Tailor and pay for a fix.

• 2 weeks later

I am being charged for Scales +1 million influence every time I load a costume file I saved. I was not able to duplicate this bug on any other character, including other level 50s. I've had this character since 2019, and so I typically will save costumes and load them to get around the 10 costume limit. This started three weeks ago.

I begin with this outfit. I'm at the Atlas Park Icon.

image.thumb.png.8737cdd0fb65d17724f9b7210d6d3ee4.png

I load the SAME outfit over it.

image.png.d1a9e779cc5f8118e8496f9151e28d9c.png

I am charged 1 million influence for scales.

image.thumb.png.e439e7f7e02f22de8c6cee8737931b03.png

I bite my tongue and pay it. I now save the thing I just loaded over the StacyOrange file.

image.png.68e42606175a19a6e0fcde3c4916999d.png

Now I load StacyOrange and... it doesn't charge me yay! Everything is fine yay!, Right?

image.thumb.png.3456ce51d247018a4c06e7fcbfb8c297.png

Except now I zone and come back. I do not talk to ANY other icons or make any other costume changes.

I try to load the same exact file. The one you JUST saw me save and we know have the same scales.

image.thumb.png.dca0ccc9abd24b22a26edb7736346aab.png

This will happen with any costume I load, even if I save all new ones. This is not repeatable on any other character, even ones whose scales I've changed in the past. I thought maybe this character had become corrupted somehow, but I was told by support to post it here.

6 hours ago, LucySkye said:

I am being charged for Scales +1 million influence every time I load a costume file I saved. I was not able to duplicate this bug on any other character, including other level 50s. I've had this character since 2019, and so I typically will save costumes and load them to get around the 10 costume limit. This started three weeks ago.

I bite my tongue and pay it. I now save the thing I just loaded over the StacyOrange file.

Now I load StacyOrange and... it doesn't charge me yay! Everything is fine yay!, Right?

Except now I zone and come back. I do not talk to ANY other icons or make any other costume changes.

I try to load the same exact file. The one you JUST saw me save and we know have the same scales.

This will happen with any costume I load, even if I save all new ones. This is not repeatable on any other character, even ones whose scales I've changed in the past. I thought maybe this character had become corrupted somehow, but I was told by support to post it here.

I tested this and have the same result.

If you alter a character's scales and save the file, when you load that exact file after zoning, you are charged for changes, despite no changes to the costume or scales occurring.

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

I do not know if this is a bug but many belts are not available with Female > Upper Body > Shirts, Jackets and Sleeveless Jackets

There are a lot to list but the ones im interested in are Tactical 1, 2, 3.

On 3/23/2024 at 11:41 AM, LucySkye said:

image.thumb.png.8737cdd0fb65d17724f9b7210d6d3ee4.png

image.png.d1a9e779cc5f8118e8496f9151e28d9c.png

image.thumb.png.e439e7f7e02f22de8c6cee8737931b03.png

image.png.68e42606175a19a6e0fcde3c4916999d.png

image.thumb.png.3456ce51d247018a4c06e7fcbfb8c297.png

image.thumb.png.dca0ccc9abd24b22a26edb7736346aab.png

My best guess for what's going on is that some of those values were zero but got saved with something like 6e-13 (i.e. "approximately zero") or smth. (maybe two different near-zero values?)

IIRC, I've had a similar issue with near-zero values before.

Costume files can be viewed with a text editor to check.

If so, it might be worth checking:
* read other saved costume files in your text editor and compare the slider values
* Try (making a backup of the costume file and then) deleting the slider values from the costume file and seeing what happens when you load it

Edited by powerofvoid

1 hour ago, powerofvoid said:

My best guess for what's going on is that some of those values were zero but got saved with something like 6e-13 (i.e. "approximately zero") or smth. (maybe two different near-zero values?)

IIRC, I've had a similar issue with near-zero values before.

Costume files can be viewed with a text editor to check.

If so, it might be worth checking:
* read other saved costume files in your text editor and compare the slider values
* Try (making a backup of the costume file and then) deleting the slider values from the costume file and seeing what happens when you load it

Thank you for taking the time to answer! Unfortunately this is not simply happening with different costume files. This is happening when I load the SAME costume file that is already loaded, so the scales are exactly the same.

When I changed the scales initially I copy-pasted them across all files to be sure. But in all my testing (because I wanted to be certain I hadn't messed that up somehow) I've been using the same exact file to make sure it still charges me the scales. I've also since duplicated it across multiple characters, so I know it's not just a specific file in question anymore, or my specific character, which is what I believed initially when I made that post.

• 2 weeks later

Apologies for no screenshot. Missing textures for Weapons >> Munitions Rifle Observed on Male body.

Specifically, the "bottom three" choices:

Weapons >> Munitions Rifle >> Devastator

Weapons >> Munitions Rifle >> Shock Rifle

Weapons >> Munitions Rifle >> Shard Cannon