Devs are there any plans to improve league management?

Now that I’m involved with leading hami raids I’ve noticed the big hole in league management, the ability to make someone already on a team the team leader. When you lose a critical team leader and the “New” team leader doesn’t even notice, it can be problematic. Sure if the league is not full you can get creative and make it work, but this seems like an odd over sight when it was coded. The ability to swap people around on a full league would be nice too, but I don’t want to ask for to much.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

If this can work im certainly on board.  I could be wrong but i think a league is another one of those things that isnt supposed to be possible and moving a player isnt just the league leader moved them.  Its more like a command was sent that quits the player from their current team and invites them to the new team with an auto accept.  At least this is how it seems since the old team has all the players 'move up' one slot and the moved player is always at the bottom of the new team.  Its possible that a change team leader could be issued in the same manner.

Dont expect anything regarding leagues and teams to happen quickly though.  Im sure they would test extremely thoroughly to ensure any changes dont break teaming,  assuming that anyone is willing to fiddle with the group code to begin with. 

12 hours ago, TheZag said:

If this can work im certainly on board.  I could be wrong but i think a league is another one of those things that isnt supposed to be possible and moving a player isnt just the league leader moved them.  Its more like a command was sent that quits the player from their current team and invites them to the new team with an auto accept.  At least this is how it seems since the old team has all the players 'move up' one slot and the moved player is always at the bottom of the new team.  Its possible that a change team leader could be issued in the same manner.

Dont expect anything regarding leagues and teams to happen quickly though.  Im sure they would test extremely thoroughly to ensure any changes dont break teaming,  assuming that anyone is willing to fiddle with the group code to begin with. 

This would make sense if an existing team joined an existing league. However if you create the league from scratch it would seem the league leader should have greater control over it. Sure I understand that this has been a long standing issue not fixed on live, so maybe not here but I had to ask 🙂

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

My understanding - as far as devs answering "are there any plans to..." is that, frankly, you won't get an answer 'til it's on test, simply because they don't want to say "we'd like to" or "we're trying to," then have it not pan out - either as intended or at all, both to avoid general disappointment and some people taking any random thought a dev might say as an absolute promise it'll be in the game ASAP. A character browser on live, for instance, was talked about, prototyped, then they found the way they were trying to do it was murder on the server resources, IIRC, so it never made it live.

(Just to address the title on its face.)

I *think* some of what you're talking about might take a little stretching (to get specific to the comments,) but I'm sure they're aware of plenty that could be done better, if they can find a way / time / someone to do it. :)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.