Imagine, If You Will:

Aurora_Girl

Praetorian Yelp. 

Entry-level Seer position: moderating reviews. 

• Like 2

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

3 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

In before the overwhelming flood of reviews for Pumpkin Spice Enriche.

As someone who has actually blogged pumpkin spice product reviews in the past, I must tell you my opinions right now.

Edited by Clave Dark 5
  • Haha 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

4 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

As someone who has actually blogged pumpkin spice product reviews in the past, I must tell you my opinions right now.

I read this as blumpkin spice...f*ck its been a long week...

• Haha 2

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Praetoria *

The missions are interesting and challenging.  It is great having new villains to fight and new maps.  But I could not figure out how to start a character in Praetoria until I got help on the forums, so I'm giving Praetoria one star.

Marauder *

It was a good introduction to Praetoria and the power group.  The missions were nearby and short but fun.  But I had to pick roses in one of the missions.  I once gave a girl roses and she broke up with me, so I'm giving Marauder one star.

• Haha 3