Magic 8-ball: Vengeance comeback?

Troo

"Most likely"

Finally.

Reference

Magic 8-Ball has: 10 affirmative answers, 5 non-committal answers, and 5 negative answers.

It is certain.
 It is decidedly so.
 Without a doubt.
 Yes definitely.
 You may rely on it.

As I see it, yes.
 Most likely.
 Outlook good.
 Yes.
 Signs point to yes.

Reply hazy, try again.
 Ask again later.
 Better not tell you now.
 Cannot predict now.
 Concentrate and ask again.

Don't count on it.
 My reply is no.
 My sources say no.
 Outlook not so good.
 Very doubtful.

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

"3 hours, 172 deaths."

<<sniped>>

Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Y'all weren't using Vengeance...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

22 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

Well stacking Leadership is certainly the most direct way to counter several of the buffs the foes get on the new Hard challenge settings.  And then Vengeance is just sitting there looking at you going "You know you want to"

I almost always pile leadership onto my characters if there's room for it at all. When half or more of a team is running maneuvers, tactics, and/or assault, it's just hugely beneficial for everyone. And vengeance just adds up on top of that. 

Now, if only Rush of Victory had a modest +rech in it ....

4 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

Yeah, I'm over here like "I didn't realize it went anywhere."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

8 minutes ago, macskull said:

Yeah, I'm over here like "I didn't realize it went anywhere."

Right?!

• Like 1

Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

7 hours ago, Aurora_Girl said:

Vengeance died as IOs turned into soft caps (for me at least).

55 minutes ago, Troo said:

Vengeance died as IOs turned into soft caps (for me at least).

Then you are Trooly missing out. Also works as a handy LotG slot!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that's just on you, like all the people who told me I could skip rez powers in my builds, which I suspiciously still get a heck of a lot of use out of leveling up and past 50... 🤔

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝