I is disappoint.

ThrillMill

With the fact that Dominators DID NOT get the upgraded variant of Electrical Blast. 

Be me. Level an Electric Control/Electrical Assault/Mu in the AE to 50. Spend your last coin equipping it with perma-dom levels of IOs. Giggle to yourself as you take it on its first voyage thru an ITF. Realize you're a total choad when you discover Voltaic Sentinel needs to be recast and isn't a toggle. Cry moar when you notice you won't benefit from the new "shocked" mechanic. /e delete toon. 

Yeh, I'm an idiot... 

Devs, please think long and hard about giving Doms the upgraded Electrical Blast treatment. 

Sincerely, 

Thrill 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

16 minutes ago, Falsey said:

Oh? How?

Import/Export

Export Build to Beta - it'll ask where your installation is and it creates a new directory under Data

Log into Beta, use Freebies menu, Import MRB or something like that, brings up popmenu with two options, 1st grabs first 70 enhs, 2nd grabs the rest.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, ThrillMill said:

But why weren't Doms given the the beefed up Electrical Blast. The old variant is legit Garbage Tier. 

cuz

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

14 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Import/Export

Export Build to Beta - it'll ask where your installation is and it creates a new directory under Data

Log into Beta, use Freebies menu, Import MRB or something like that, brings up popmenu with two options, 1st grabs first 70 enhs, 2nd grabs the rest.

This is going to save me SO MUCH TIME

Thankyou you sweet kind man

14 hours ago, oedipus_tex said:

I've always thought it was a shame Electric Assault didn't get a version of Lightning Rod. It's definitely a set with a lot of opportunity for some love from the developers.

The original designers were like “what’s cool about the electric sets… yah let’s not give any of that to doms”

Edited by kiramon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/18/2022 at 3:48 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Import/Export

This just changed my life, holy cow I can test everything I've ever dreamed up now without spending literal hours fiddling with (and constantly messing up) granting enhancements.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later