[Costume Contest!] Hero Corps Makes a Triumphant Return!

The Caretaker

This is Seraphim. I apparently saved her powers accidentally and not her costume so that probably disqualifies her lol.

image.png.b7f0cfd8ff47a26ef86dbc989fbdf9b7.png image.png.7fe23b072fbd976d366d5a8f46c94673.png

Featuring this double helmet wing look I really enjoy. 

image.png.1459241a9fe60075749739cb4898f6bb.png

If the angel wings are Too Much I like her without them as well, just having the helmet be the reference. 

image.png.0eee6ae9232e7ef324d0dd8f82b74707.png

Edited by redxathena
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I play mostly on xl, a bit on Everlasting, but generally too much.

My "main"/badger is Dio, the ice/ice sent. I form and join lots of PUGs 😊

So how do we post screen shots again, sign up for some image hosting site or something?

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

3 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

So how do we post screen shots again, sign up for some image hosting site or something?

Just drag the screenshot into the reply. (while you're typing the reply, you'll see a footer with the paper clip icon that says "Drag files here to attach" or if you click the "choose files" you'll need to navigate to where your file is with your explorer. screen shots are usually small in file size, like >1mb, so you shouldn't have to worry about the file size limit. costume files are really small.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Slight modification to fit with requirements, but ... Operative Santiago from a *very* early (as in one of the first on live...) AE arc, Hero Corpse... (yes, I did still have the file and publish it here, too.)

HC Santiago2.costume

HC Santiago 2.JPG

Edited by Greycat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Oh, wow! Only a few people know this fun fact but the Blue Weasel does occasionally work with Hero Corps!

blue_weasel_hc.thumb.png.bc00dd9849f750554261d63acc1fee33.png

2022 Blue Weasel B.costume

Edited by Attache
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

Hero Corps Former Troll - now Part Time Paragon Dance Party (Steel Canyon Location) Bouncer and Hero for Hire

2022-02-02 18_11_18-Start.jpg

Bulge2.costume

Edited by starro
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

This is a take on a cobbled-together bot character I have, maybe this can work for you too.   Hopefully I've got all this uploaded right...

Hero Core Bot.gif

Hero Core.costume

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝