Larger head?

Ukase

I'm the last one to ask such a question, as I tend to use the RNG function on the costume creator more often than not. 
But, as I set out to make a huge character, the heads all seem woefully small for such a huge body. 

Just wondering if there's any way to make the heads larger, more in line with the rest of the body. 

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

I'm the last one to ask such a question, as I tend to use the RNG function on the costume creator more often than not. 
But, as I set out to make a huge character, the heads all seem woefully small for such a huge body. 

Just wondering if there's any way to make the heads larger, more in line with the rest of the body. 

You are most likely not the first person to ask.  But it sure seems as if you are

yes, custom sliders.  There are all sorts of shape tricks for characters. One of my favorites is take a huge character then make them as thin as possible.  Then make all head sliders huge as possible.  Very dramatic.  Works nice with fishbowl head as well

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, Techwright said:

Yep!  I was even able to use the slider features on the lion head to give it a fuller more fitting appearance.

image.png.7847a7b172651cc1fa96dd396e5d9622.png

ca208.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

On 2/25/2022 at 3:47 PM, Ukase said:

For sure, the animal heads don't size up correctly for larger bodies.

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

17 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

For sure, the animal heads don't size up correctly for larger bodies.

They're not so great on women toons either.  I just made a new one with a lion head and to make it look close to right, I had to max all the head-control sliders.

• Sad 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝