Make "Notice of the Well" Account tradeable

if Emp Merits and Reward merits can be traded within the same account Notice of the Well should be the same. I have characters sitting on many of these things and their Alpha is already T4 which makes the extra ones they are sitting on useless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wouldn't be against it.

Personally I'd rather see everything shard-related converted to threads and appropriate rewards and an extra, "here, we're introducing grind to make you keep paying a sub" currency from live removed, much like getting only physical or psychic IXP for tasks/Incarnate trials were combined,  but that's me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Notices can be converted to 40 threads.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

37 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Still need the thread to emp conversion.

What ratio would you suggest? 20:1, which would be the no-loss inverse of the Emp->Thread conversion? Or should it be 25:1, 30:1, or even 40: or 50:1? 

12 minutes ago, Vanden said:

That's just flat out increasing the rewards for defeating mobs, especially for AE farmers. Why would the devs want to do that?

Why wouldn't they? We can turn emps to transcendents for easy emailing between characters on an account but threads are 100% useless after a character is T4ed beyond buying large insps from Luna and dumping them on the market. At least with a thread to emp conversion, the threads would get used for something other than pure inf generation.

Maybe a compromise? Make threads able to convert to transcendents as well? At the same rate as empyreans? I don't know the emp' conversion rate to trans'. If it is 1 to 1 though, then threads could be 40 to 1.

Edit: Wait, scratch that. Make threads convertible to another merit that can be traded to your alts, but not trans', since that would enable threads to emp's indirectly.

Edited by Rudra

42 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Why wouldn't they?

Because giving a flat increase to the rewards for killing mobs in a way that disproportionately favors farming would hurt the in-game economy.

Edited by Vanden

3 minutes ago, Vanden said:

Because giving a flat increase to the rewards for killing mobs in a way that disproportionately favors farmers will hurt the in-game economy.

Please show your work. I fail to see how allowing a conversion of threads to emps when emps can already be converted to threads would in any way harm the in-game economy. (edit: especially when you'd have to spend more threads to get an emp than the 20 threads you get for converting an emp.) What % of the economy is based around t4 insps bought from Luna now? How will lessening the number of said insps purchased from her make any impact of note?

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

I guess I'm missing something from never doing it. Are we able to convert emps to reward merits? If so, remove that and then let us convert threads to emps.

Edit: Ahh, we can. 1 emp to 10 reward merits. That's stupid and should be removed from the game.

Edited by Bill Z Bubba

1 hour ago, Heatstroke said:

You know what bothers me.. I can turn Emp Merits into Reward Merits but NOT the other way around...

Obviously I missed this. Yes, it's silly. Honestly, there should be no mechanism whatsoever in the game for any conversion of incarnate components to inf. Yes, this would mean yanking the ability to spend threads on crap you can dump on the market.