Great work by the Homecoming team and staff to keep things running smoothly over the holidays and beyond. Absolutely professional team whose goal of long term viability continuing to be an example that other modern video game studios should strive to copy

Glacier Peak

I disagree... they're not absolutely professionals... they're absolutely volunteers.  I point this out because it's more impressive and in many ways better this way.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

And the award for the longest thread title of the year goes to...!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Agreed, and seconded on the Volunteer point!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

7 hours ago, Power Extreme said:

Damn dude you don't mind ass kissing do you ? with all the nerfs and the population dropping an 3  servers that have now become ghost towns. I would say the devs have sucked at what they were trying to do,  Except for America's Angel. Only Dev worth having, 

America's Angel is a Community Representative and that is not a developer role.

Servers have become ghost towns? Idk, Everlasting can still manage to run a schedule of Hamidon Raids and Trials/TFs. That's not ghost-y to me.
Nerfs? Do go on, what have they nerfed that has been Objectively Bad for the population?

• Thumbs Up 1

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

On 11/28/2022 at 4:47 PM, Mayaedits said:

Not all heroes wear cape- wait

Yes, thanks to our wonderful Homecoming team, we can wear capes whenever nowadays.

... but I do miss unlocking things via gameplay sometimes.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

10 hours ago, Power Extreme said:

Damn dude you don't mind ass kissing do you ? with all the nerfs and the population dropping an 3  servers that have now become ghost towns. I would say the devs have sucked at what they were trying to do,  Except for America's Angel. Only Dev worth having, 

Oh look another fan of mine!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 2 weeks later