Sitting in a fire….

Snarky

On 2/3/2023 at 4:10 PM, PoptartsNinja said:

The only badges that can be earned in AE are the AE badges.

IIRC you can get the inspiration rejection badges in AE.  Probably the recipe ones too.

The rescue positron mission with the lava hot tubs is good to rest in for damage, but you will need a pocket empathy with heal other on autocast.

13 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

IIRC you can get the inspiration rejection badges in AE.  Probably the recipe ones too.

The recipe one I know you can earn indirectly via AE.

One of the tricks for that one is to gather a bunch of AE tickets and then purchase random low-level recipe drops from the AE vendor with recipe auto-rejection turned on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It might only be for damage dealt but you can try the mission where you go into the future and have incarnate power of uber leetsauce freem and beat up a bunch of AVs.  Im pretty sure the bonus damage you deal counts for damage dealt and standing next to the crystal titan might do a bunch of damage to your character.  Ive never cared to get the badges so i havent checked but its probably a fast way to do it if it works.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

Well did the character get Immortal??? I've been waiting for an update from Snarky.

At high 80s% of total needed.  Should be another few days.  I started this in mid to late January. I have been sick last few days. So even though home very little gaming.  Just sitting in that damn fire

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/6/2023 at 12:42 PM, TheZag said:

It might only be for damage dealt but you can try the mission where you go into the future and have incarnate power of uber leetsauce freem and beat up a bunch of AVs.

Works well for the damage dealt badges.  One of the freem powers gives all of your attacks a MASSIVE DoT. - so massive that any fast recharging power will just kill off the AV's.  Use one of the Judgement powers.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Works well for the damage dealt badges.  One of the freem powers gives all of your attacks a MASSIVE DoT. - so massive that any fast recharging power will just kill off the AV's.  Use one of the Judgement powers.

what savory mission are we talking exactly?

6 hours ago, Luminara said:

You didn't /e teabag him?  What kind of half-assed villainy do you practice?

I AM DISAPPOINT!

21 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I am guessing Spaghetti Betty is ill equipped for said task...

batSmashed, left flowers, and even cuddled for a bit. Close enough?

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
  • Like 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

15 hours ago, Snarky said:

what savory mission are we talking exactly?

Its the intro to incarnate arc where you zone in from ouro to future ouro and have crazy buffs on you and there a bunch of AVs

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Mender_Ramiel#Part_One:_What_Could_Be

Edited by 0th Power
because
  • Like 1

I finally did the mission to burn the longbow building and check out these fires.  I think im in 3 of them but they only tick for 18 while using rest.  I imagine there would be somewhere else in the game to take higher damage,  i have a bunch of regen to spare.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, TheZag said:

I finally did the mission to burn the longbow building and check out these fires.  I think im in 3 of them but they only tick for 18 while using rest.  I imagine there would be somewhere else in the game to take higher damage,  i have a bunch of regen to spare.

On 2/6/2023 at 8:29 AM, 0th Power said:

The rescue positron mission with the lava hot tubs is good to rest in for damage, but you will need a pocket empathy with heal other on autocast.

Edited by 0th Power
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Positron’s Pal mish, formally known as Statesman’s Pal mish, has a nice lava pit in the final mish. This is the mish I often use to get the DMG healed Badge. 

Some of the fires in the lava pit overlap so you can move around a bit to see what the max amount of DMG your toon can take. If the fires overlap you can be given double DMG and sometimes even triple if you have three fires overlap.

• Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.