Do they have Rikti invasions?

d4verman

1 minute ago, d4verman said:

I've been having quite a bit of fun playing this game lately. I was wondering if there are Rikti invasion/zombie events still? I ask because I just remember having a blast with them with my SG when the game as live. 

Rikti Invasion is triggered in a zone after a Lady Gray TF completes

Zombie Invasion is triggered in a zone after a Katie Hamon (sp) completes

Nemesis Invasion is triggered after the end of Part 5 of Pandora's Box

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, lemming said:

Rikti Invasion is triggered in a zone after a Lady Gray TF completes

Zombie Invasion is triggered in a zone after a Katie Hamon (sp) completes

Nemesis Invasion is triggered after the end of Part 5 of Pandora's Box

Oh. I thought they were scheduled events. 

Touching on what Snarky said, when Lady Grey is the weekly TF, you'll see plenty of Rikti invasions throughout the week - its practically an invasion week all to itself. Similarly, when Katie Hannon is the weekly (and during Halloween) you'll see zombie invasions pretty often too. Otherwise, they're infrequent events that are player-triggered.

• Thumbs Up 1

Duray or Tarikoss; both of which are pains in my you know where.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, High_Beam said:

Duray or Tarikoss; both of which are pains in my you know where.

Duray I agree with.  Tarikoss?   I joined a PUG last night and we were sub30 min.  A good PUG will almost always do that. Bu good I mean not trying to face Longbow, CoT, and two AVs at +4 and have a couple teammates who are “objective focused”

I'd like to see the Rularuu invasions (occasionally) spawn. If tied to the completion of any of the Shadow Shard arcs, it's not as if they would happening as frequently as the Nemesis or Rikti Invasions.

I have mixed feelings about the Shadow Shard (arc design, story, maps, lore), yet I still liked seeing those creatures show up en masse on the lower-level open-world maps of Paragon City.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

What has caused the flurry of Kronos titans the past week?  We would 2 or 3 showing up in Talos or Steel.

I'm assuming Crimson's "World Wide Red" arc. If instead of exiting the mission, always(?) in Founders Falls, a player exits to another zone the GM will spawn in that zone. It's the same with the Babbage from the Synapse TF.

Kronos used to be special, had to do the Arc or hope some unlucky team called for help.  Now I have lost track of the number of times I have defeated 3 or more Kronos Titans in Talos Island or Skyway.  They aren't special any more.  Makes me a sad Beam.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

*puts Beam up on a ladder so he wont be a low beam anymore but a......*

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

2 hours ago, tidge said:

I'm assuming Crimson's "World Wide Red" arc. If instead of exiting the mission, always(?) in Founders Falls, a player exits to another zone the GM will spawn in that zone. It's the same with the Babbage from the Synapse TF.

Except Babbage just spawns once.  The weird thing here is the two or three Titans.  I just assumed that was GMs having a bit of fun whenever it happens.