More Animal Heads

Mr.Flint

Absolutely.

Some aren't bad, some are .. eh. But there's reason enough to want animal/beastly heads (just starting with having representatives of various gods, for instance) that can't be done now.

• Thumbs Up 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I think a certain group of players on Everlasting would be very grateful for Owl heads. Or at least Owl masks.

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker

10 hours ago, Rigged said:

I think a certain group of players on Everlasting would be very grateful for Owl heads. Or at least Owl masks.

Don't you dare summon that god damn Stygian Owl in here. 😛

• Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I saw this and thought it was for base decorations

Taxidermied animal heads | Hunting room, Taxidermy, Animal heads

• Like 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

• 2 months later

i have so so many Owl-themed suggestions that could really improve this game and i'd be eager to share with interested parties. for example: Owl Blast set and also Owl Technique power pool ideas. please direct any questions to me directly in game 😃