COSTUME PIECE REQUESTS

Could we get a "Fire and Ice - Elemental" bow for archery, in the same style as this sword?

image.png.646671c91f8ad10b08a93f5d30cb5e49.png

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.

I'd like to see more revealing clothes for males. I mean if the females can run around in thongs / ass floss and pasties that are considered "Sexy" why cant dudes run around in Jocks and  pepperoni nips. Equality and all.

• Like 1
  • Microphone 1

On 7/6/2023 at 7:23 PM, Kheprera said:

Praetorian Seer costume pieces.

Costume parts from Maelstrom and Penelope Yin. And Swan's feathered cape. Gloves from Praetorian PPD.

Curly hair. Long, medium, and short. More natural styles for POC.

As long as we're raiding signature heroes for parts can we also get the mantle for the Statesman cape?

• Like 1

We need more backpacks.  This little schoolgirl backpack on my huge male body for the new sets stopped being cute/quirky in the timedistance it took to get to ms liberty

spec ops pack yes i know the spec ops are one solid piece

tower tactical pack

unisex packs that always make you say unisex in your head

single shoulder packs

military packs

a zipped up version of the moneybag we have now

those weird grape vine packs that are like 10 containers in one

• Like 2

We desperately need a Left Arm version of the Robotic Arm 1 and 3 categories. The models for the upper left arm already exist in the Robotic Arm 2 category.

• Like 1

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.

i have a long list... i have costume needs not being met!

hair:

mullet hairstyle

80's big hair/ poofy bangs

clothes:

daisy dukes cut-off jean short (male, female, huge options)

a codpiece (male, huge)

bustier (male, huge options)

feathered torso and legs (monstrous legs and normal, tight) (male, female, huge)

skull bra! (it exists already in game)

skull codpiece

overalls (top only if necesary, jacket option?)

weapons:

a herring

a salmon

a baguette

a butter knife (broadsword and titan weapon)

a spork

finger guns

turkey leg (war mace)

emote:

hand mirror

• Like 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

On 2/26/2024 at 12:12 PM, Czar said:

I'd like to see more revealing clothes for males. I mean if the females can run around in thongs / ass floss and pasties that are considered "Sexy" why cant dudes run around in Jocks and  pepperoni nips. Equality and all.

Butt-floss and jocks for men sounds acceptable.  No pepperoni nips.  No nips for anyone unless there are nips for everyone.  However, the Eden design for males seems like it would be acceptable.  Let's get on that, Devs.

On 3/2/2024 at 12:02 AM, danpan2508 said:

Robotic Arm 1, 2, and 3 don't have "Plant w/Leaves" available for shoulder pieces

Actually, a "Robotic Arm" that uses a plant-like arm from one of the Devouring Earth models would be fantastic.  Would that be possible??

On 3/2/2024 at 12:54 AM, kelika2 said:

We need more backpacks.  This little schoolgirl backpack on my huge male body for the new sets stopped being cute/quirky in the timedistance it took to get to ms liberty

spec ops pack yes i know the spec ops are one solid piece

tower tactical pack

unisex packs that always make you say unisex in your head

single shoulder packs

military packs

a zipped up version of the moneybag we have now

those weird grape vine packs that are like 10 containers in one

Yes, please.  I would love that tiny utility backpack that the Knives of Artemis have.

Would also love to see a couple scabbard backpack options that fit over the location where swords stick to our backs when not in use. 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:51 AM, Player2 said:

All hairstyles from both genders made available to the opposite.  Those male/huge Barbaric locks would work quite nicely for female models.  So would PrincetonShiverHipster, and many others.  Let US decide what looks right for our characters, not what fits "gender norms" defined over a decade ago.

I haven't looked back at all the female styles in awhile, but they have such a wider variety that I didn't consider what they needed as well.  I just felt shafted that the guys had only like 2 actual "long hair" styles unless you consider the ponytail.

• Like 1

i just discovered Ice Mistral's ice bra... i want an ICE BRA! 😁

and the skull bra too...

• Like 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

On 3/12/2024 at 9:11 AM, ATS said:

I haven't looked back at all the female styles in awhile, but they have such a wider variety that I didn't consider what they needed as well.  I just felt shafted that the guys had only like 2 actual "long hair" styles unless you consider the ponytail.

A lot of the older female hairstyles are just really really low rez and so look pretty janky with the newer costume  pieces and higher-rez faces.

Isn't there a costume piece request thread elsewhere?

Anyway, I digress. Does the HC Dev team have the members to make new costume pieces? In the 4 years I've been here, I really haven't seen much added by way of costume pieces.

This isn't a knock on the team or anything. HC Devs are doing a great job and it isn't even their job! Volunteers that are doing some good! Thanks again, HC Devs!

23 hours ago, Chris24601 said:

A lot of the older female hairstyles are just really really low rez and so look pretty janky with the newer costume  pieces and higher-rez faces.

Fair point. My favourite hairstyle is Shy, and it's so low-res. XD A newer, more modernized texture version of these older hairstyles would be great. And just to pre-empt the stupid assumptions of the DON'T EVER REMOVE ANYTHING!1!!11! crowd, this would result in:

• 'Shy' ~ the same one we have now

• 'Shy 2' ~ the same model, but with a texture quality and highlight pattern on par with styles like Serrated Sugar, Hard Candy and Beau Monde.

• 1 month later

It would be nice if over the years a lot of things could get better textures, but I'd still settle for more parts first.

• Like 2

A couple of suggestions is to break up face detail 1 and 2 into 1234. Horns with sun glasses would be nice. Or a beard and cigar or gunslinger01 with a beard.

One new piece would be a poncho? That would be so awesome.

I don't know if there's a way to single out the powered weapons for additional animation, but for the melee weapons with energy blades, I'd like to see an option for them, when 'sheathed', to have the blade turn off. For example, my Titan Weapons tank, with her weapon 'sheathed':

Energy.thumb.PNG.98b5df757ccb3634bbeb0a73b73cfbc9.PNG

It seems rather unsafe to be running around with a live energy blade just waiting to carve new furrows into your rump, but it would require modified animations for each of the energy weapons to show them turning off when sheathed and turning on when drawn; I'm not sure that the effort is worth the result.

3 hours ago, srmalloy said:

I don't know if there's a way to single out the powered weapons for additional animation, but for the melee weapons with energy blades, I'd like to see an option for them, when 'sheathed', to have the blade turn off. For example, my Titan Weapons tank, with her weapon 'sheathed':

Energy.thumb.PNG.98b5df757ccb3634bbeb0a73b73cfbc9.PNG

It seems rather unsafe to be running around with a live energy blade just waiting to carve new furrows into your rump, but it would require modified animations for each of the energy weapons to show them turning off when sheathed and turning on when drawn; I'm not sure that the effort is worth the result.

There are actually a few that do turn off when sheathed already like the various Katana energy blades, so it is most definitely possible to code. 

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh