Yomo's New and Improved Bang-Up Salmagundi Spectacular!!!

40 minutes ago, Snarky said:

so tempted to continue to do this after you end it now.  on a throway alt acct....of course.  me so smartz

You don’t want to be my enemy.  I’m surrounded by running water and I will put a lemon right in your mouth.

• Haha 2

Who run Bartertown?

43 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Play your cards right and you too will get a lemon right in your mouth.

And Yomo has enough influence to buy all the lemons in Paragon, Rogue Isles and Praetoria. I wouldn't take the threat lightly. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

6 minutes ago, Skyhawke said:

And Yomo has enough influence to buy all the lemons in Paragon, Rogue Isles and Praetoria. I wouldn't take the threat lightly. 

It's not a threat, it's an empty promise.  I'll die with nary a lemon delivered to my fruithole, mark my words.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Pineapple pizza?

Pineapple?

Pineapple contains an enzyme (bromelain) which dissolves human flesh.

@Yomo Kimyata's trying to kill me.

As the duly appointed representative of the ruling body of the Lumiverse, I issue a proclamation of war against Yomopolis.

🔪

• Banjo 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 2/17/2024 at 10:38 AM, Yomo Kimyata said:

Friendly reminder that I'm "officially" discontinuing this giveaway in about two weeks.  Y'all have done a great job of communicating it to people who may not read the forum, and I say keep it up!  People tell me that they read about it on Discord, Reddit, the Wall Street Journal, and numerous chats on PUGs.

Thanks for your years of generous service to the community, Yomo.

Someone in the Community that I PUG'ed with (early on in my time on Homecoming) found out that I had played before the Sunset so they gave me 30 Mil to start my Eb.... er... auction house trading.

I don't think that was you, but, since they helped me out, there was never a need for me to hit you up through email for the 20 mil or whatever it is at this point.

And, to that player that did spot me the 30 mil, I have given far more than that back to the Community in one way of influence transfer or another.

As they say, when someone helps you, pay it forward.

When all is said and done, I hope you have more time to play the game.

• Like 3

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 2/20/2024 at 9:06 PM, Luminara said:

Pineapple pizza?

Pineapple?

Here I thought you were reasonable, liking lemons.  I love lemons.  Cut them open and eat the pulp.

I also ate pizza today.  With pineapple.  I love pineapple on the right pizzas (many of them).

I am also trained in defence against fresh fruit.  I am prepared for your worst!  😺

• Haha 1

The only fruit or vegetable that belongs on pizza is tomato, in sauce form.

Pineapple is tasty and improves other flavors (according to my spouse), but it does not belong on pizza.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

1 hour ago, High_Beam said:

The only fruit or vegetable that belongs on pizza is tomato, in sauce form.

Pineapple is tasty and improves other flavors (according to my spouse), but it does not belong on pizza.

you dont put peppers, or pepper on pizza?  or onions?  just bread tomato paste and cheese for you huh?

image.png.26b566db328c28ba02b2de769f1b1f39.png

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

9 hours ago, Snarky said:

you dont put peppers, or pepper on pizza?  or onions?  just bread tomato paste and cheese for you huh?

There are plenty of varieties of meat to add many vectors of flavor.  I get all four food groups; meat, dairy, grains, and tomatoes (fruits and vegetables).  This whole dumb argument over weather its a fruit or vegetable was not an issue when I was a kid and you grouped.  Darn hippies.

• Haha 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

just send out a message across excelsior this is in its last days.  immediately get a tell "is this real, i sent a email and nothing"  i type out a response about email glitches and reference this thread post.  while i was doing that person is like "oh, he sent it, thanks" lol  

then they said to thank Yomo.  we all thank yomo

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 5:50 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

It's funny how many things that people think are vegetables are actually fruit, grains, or tubers.

Well, vegetable is a culinary term that just means 'any edible part of a plant', so yes, all of those things can also be vegetables.  It doesn't have a specific meaning in biology.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

just send out a message across excelsior this is in its last days.  immediately get a tell "is this real, i sent a email and nothing"  i type out a response about email glitches and reference this thread post.  while i was doing that person is like "oh, he sent it, thanks" lol  

then they said to thank Yomo.  we all thank yomo

This is why I'd ask you to refer them to this post as well.  Telephone tag means that directions get lost, and let's be honest, I am not sitting here breathlessly for emails to come in so I can fulfill everyone's wishes instantly, and I intentionally set (extremely simple) guidelines because it is a process that I am going to control.  My intention in setting an end date is exactly for this reason -- I'm not on very often nowadays *except* to give inf away, and it's kind of burdensome.  Having people send me tells or five emails over an hour does not exactly fill me with the joy of giving; it fills me with the indignity of "why can you not follow a two-step set of directions?"

That said, keep people informed, I very much enjoy helping others.  My cutoff date doesn't mean I will stop giving away inf, but it definitely does mean I'm going to stop answering emails as my overwhelming priority on Homecoming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

Happy Leap Day everyone!

I'm going to be making some edits to the original post but here's the upshot -- I no longer consider myself obligated to respond to ingame emails in a timely fashion.  When and if I log in, and there are requests, and you're not already on my list, I'll hook you up!  However, I make no promises on timing -- maybe I'll see it right away, maybe it will take me a few weeks, maybe I forever leave the game and never see it.  Who knows?  That breathless antici----

pation should add a little frisson to the mix.

Happy hunting!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Who run Bartertown?

• Game Master
8 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Happy Leap Day everyone!

I'm going to be making some edits to the original post but here's the upshot -- I no longer consider myself obligated to respond to ingame emails in a timely fashion.  When and if I log in, and there are requests, and you're not already on my list, I'll hook you up!  However, I make no promises on timing -- maybe I'll see it right away, maybe it will take me a few weeks, maybe I forever leave the game and never see it.  Who knows?  That breathless antici----

pation should add a little frisson to the mix.

Happy hunting!

let me know if you decide to stop and need the thread locked and hidden. It's incredibly generous of you but of course there is no obligation to continue doing it forever

• Like 2

@Yomo Kimyata you've been a superstar and a good sport. Many appreciate you as more than a sugar daddy!

• Thumbs Up 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum