Yomo's New and Improved Bang-Up Salmagundi Spectacular!!!

On 9/29/2023 at 5:29 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

In my case, inf is short for infinite.

Thank you for being so generous.  I am curious as to how many players have taken you up on your offer?

I am not anywhere close to the wealth some of you have accumulated but I have given out over 6 bil in the last year or so.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monty Haull said:

Thank you for being so generous.  I am curious as to how many players have taken you up on your offer?

I am not anywhere close to the wealth some of you have accumulated but I have given out over 6 bil in the last year or so.   

I've seen your giveaways in Atlas, and kudos to you!  You make it entertaining while helping others.

If the number is important to you, I'll be happy to send you a DM.  In my last giveaway, I had a contest to guess the number of people for an additional giveaway, so I'd rather not give a number on the forums.  

Who run Bartertown?

16 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I've seen your giveaways in Atlas, and kudos to you!  You make it entertaining while helping others.

If the number is important to you, I'll be happy to send you a DM.  In my last giveaway, I had a contest to guess the number of people for an additional giveaway, so I'd rather not give a number on the forums.  

It was more of a statistical curiosity.  I just learned you were doing this a few days ago.  While I read the forums, I don't do so on a regular basis so, topics can get buried.  I was just wondering if there are a lot of lurkers on this forum.

I missed this thread originally (or quite likely, I misplaced the memory of reading it)... Did anyone else read this and think.... "I like this guy, I should send him a billion influence to contribuite."

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

6 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

I missed this thread originally (or quite likely, I misplaced the memory of reading it)... Did anyone else read this and think.... "I like this guy, I should send him a billion influence to contribuite."

please, please do not!  I have way too much inf as it is!

Who run Bartertown?

On 11/13/2023 at 6:28 AM, Monty Haull said:

I was just wondering if there are a lot of lurkers on this forum.

Who are you calling a "lurker"?

BatmanDebutFirstAppearance.jpg.f251c0965f1486414002f6510ed8e49d.jpg

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 11/13/2023 at 1:40 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

please, please do not!  I have way too much inf as it is!

Say given the new, I'm guessing, demand ... how're them pockets doing.

Edit: Does a little math.  Nevermind when all 5 servers are red 😜 maybe then you'll feel it.

Edited by Doomguide2005

On 12/5/2023 at 9:54 AM, Luminara said:

Yes, it is the Season of Giving Yomo low level common IOs.

Done!

😁

• Haha 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.