honoroit

most important issue to you  

102 members have voted

1. 1. most important issue to you

• AR - beanbag becomes aim
    • FIGHTING - tough/weave without kick/punch
    • COLD DOM - power boost not work with cold shields, but do with FF shields
    • STORM BLAST - too slow, needs buffs
    • ARCHERY -ST awful, lethal, eww. needs buffs.
    • other! - vote here for what i think means super strength, but wielding a motorcycle?
    • WIND CONTROL - up and down drafts
    • WHIPS - yes, even if all the abilities use variants of 2 animations!
    • STORY MISSIONS - like the one where you let a guy die in a burning building on purpose
    • PVP - good for you, good for me
    • PRISMS! - they dont drop enough
    • DEMONS, WITH HORNS -> that can wear sunglasses

I'm going ot go with Education.  The world is having a crisis of incompetence, but people are too incompetent to stop it.

I'd like to explain why, but it would get censored. ...which is the other reason why.

• Like 2

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

Doctor Doom never graduated college and is, therefore, not technically a doctor. Reed Richards, on the other hand, possesses several doctorates, but chooses to call himself "Mister" Fantastic, making him both more modest and substantially more egotistical than Doom.

To my knowledge, most of the Masters of Evil do not possess master's degrees.

It is statistically unlikely, though technically possible, that every member of the Sinister Six is left-handed. How does one count Doctor Octopus for those purposes anyway?

• Haha 2

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

27 minutes ago, Mjolnerd said:

Reed Richards, on the other hand, possesses several doctorates, but chooses to call himself "Mister" Fantastic, making him both more modest and substantially more egotistical than Doom.

Also, Reed Richards can flatten himself.  Clearly a pressing issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

Hulk is strongest one there is, and therefore has no pressing issues. Nor does he have curling issues, deadlifting issues, kettlebell issues, pullup issues, push-up issues, box-jumping issues, or squatting issues. He does, however, have issues with the old guy in the locker room who insists on getting dressed socks-first. Hulk not need see that. HULK SMASH PUNY WRINKLY MAN

Edited by Mjolnerd
  • Like 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

1 hour ago, Mjolnerd said:

Hulk is strongest one there is, and therefore has no pressing issues. Nor does he have curling issues, deadlifting issues, kettlebell issues, pullup issues, push-up issues, box-jumping issues, or squatting issues. He does, however, have issues with the old guy in the locker room who insists on getting dressed socks-first. Hulk not need see that. HULK SMASH PUNY WRINKLY MAN

Does Hulk even lift, bro?

Who run Bartertown?

Inherent Hasten...

Also Group fly flag in the options (therefore comand by /comment) instead of on null. It breaks to many powers on your team mates to make unable to be affected by group fly only adjustable when not on a TF. 

Edited by bustacap