honoroit

most important issue to you  

102 members have voted

1. 1. most important issue to you

• AR - beanbag becomes aim
    • FIGHTING - tough/weave without kick/punch
    • COLD DOM - power boost not work with cold shields, but do with FF shields
    • STORM BLAST - too slow, needs buffs
    • ARCHERY -ST awful, lethal, eww. needs buffs.
    • other! - vote here for what i think means super strength, but wielding a motorcycle?
    • WIND CONTROL - up and down drafts
    • WHIPS - yes, even if all the abilities use variants of 2 animations!
    • STORY MISSIONS - like the one where you let a guy die in a burning building on purpose
    • PVP - good for you, good for me
    • PRISMS! - they dont drop enough
    • DEMONS, WITH HORNS -> that can wear sunglasses

So many choices where do i start...?

Aim vs Beanbag - I have an AR blaster,  it is a very fun toon and in my build, I didn't take Beanbag nor would I have taken Aim if it was an option.

Skippin Kick/punch to get Tough and Weave sooner - Chuck this one up to being a slacker. Means 40+ respecs to toons that do outstandingly well already? Screw that, i'm too lazy.

Cold Dom not workin with Power Boost but it does with FF - Didn't know this was a issue nor do I care.

Storm Blast being too slow and needs a buff - Can't stand Storm blast. I have vision issues and Storm just makes it hard to see through some of the attacks, there for I avoid teamin with people that play because some feel they need to tint the attacks in damn awful colors, so I don't play or team with that set. Hell yes, I have quit a few teams because of that and will do it again. My health is more important  buff this awful power set.

Archery needin buffs to make it better - Haven't made an Archer since restart and now that I know that it is lackluster in attacks, I prolly won't.

Other- Other... My other will be like no others, other and it is fairly simple. I WANT WAREHOUSE WINDOWS TO LIGHT UP LIKE THE DAMN SKYLIGHTS. 

Told you it wasn't like anyone else's and yes this is the second thing with this game I would want the most. The First is access to the devs library of base items... I want to build cities.

I'll prolly get like a billion thumbs down but that is the most pressin thing TO ME!

@Etched   

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Left 1

Other - Definitely none of the items specifically cased.

I consider things like more story content, zone or story revamps more pressing.

Or a new controller set like Wind or Water control.  Or a new generic pool power like gadgets.  But those arent as pressing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I went with other, mainly because I still want some sort of Utility Belt, and a single pistol shootist (maybe a secondary that apes the Dom throwing star thingy?). And Whips and Chains as an (after hours?) attack set.:-) I play archery for the flavor and speed of attacks. Never really tried to make this thing sing to the max, but I'll admit, as is, the attack set doesn't seem like much. Tac Arrow has great Utility. Really like all the things you can do with it. 

(I'll also echo @High_Beam when it comes to story revamps).

Edited by cranebump
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

45 minutes ago, cranebump said:

And Whips and Chains as an (after hours?) attack set.:-)

Totally down with a whips power set.  A short range Blaster set or I suppose it could port as a a control set.  Weapon customization would allow for things like chains, or barbed wire, or if you are being fanciful a feather boa or a snake (snake whip!).  Mmmmm . . . Whip Mistress Becca demands to be creeated

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

My biggest issue since 2004 was always not having the ability to sheathe my weapon on my back, but that's finally been brought to us.

My newest issue is I want my horned demons to be able to wear sunglasses!

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Other - more power sets and ancillary power pools. Especially proliferating concepts across more categories (eg: Water Control, Gravity Manipulation, Rifle Assault) and hopefully all the existing elemental categories for all the archetypes' APPs (Fire, Ice, Elec, Earth, Dark mastery).

Also more costume parts, especially if they add things we don't have yet like the coveted long skirts.

2 minutes ago, honoroit said:

super strength, but wielding a motorcycle??

I think they meant Super Speed.

• Like 1

Just now, megaericzero said:

Other - more power sets and ancillary power pools. Especially proliferating concepts across more categories (eg: Water Control, Gravity Manipulation, Rifle Assault) and hopefully all the existing elemental categories for all the archetypes' APPs (Fire, Ice, Elec, Earth, Dark mastery).

Also more costume parts, especially if they add things we don't have yet like the coveted long skirts.

I think they meant Super Speed.

ohhhhh... that makes more sense i guess!  i couldnt find any videos where a person was using a motorcycle as an improvised melee weapon, but its very super strength

Just now, TheZag said:

I feel like many of these choices are points that have been advocated for by the OP.  I would vote other over validating a lopsided poll.

I'm definately not for beanbag -> aim.

everybody wants wind control (I've never heard one complaint)

what is your most pressing issue! (rather than guessing my vote, I'll tell you - tough/weave without punch/kick)

• Thumbs Down 1

I'll just step in here and say I don't want Wind Control. Farts must fly free.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

10 minutes ago, honoroit said:

ohhhhh... that makes more sense i guess!  i couldnt find any videos where a person was using a motorcycle as an improvised melee weapon, but its very super strength

There was that time Captain America did a front-flip off his motorcycle in ... Age of Ultron I think? Tossed the thing at some guys.

I want to say one of the Decepticons in the first Bay film grabbed a passing motorcycle by the handlebars and whacked an Autobot with it. They're already giant robots of course, though.

And Dante has a motorcycle that splits into dual-wielding chainsaws or something in DMC5. 😜 (Dunno, never played - just saw it in the commercials.)

• Haha 1

most pressing issue....where to put the bodies.  it is a neverending struggle.  you have no idea.  you can only fit so many in any one grave, even if you are willing to keep re-shoveling. ponds fill right up.  and smell.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

most pressing issue....where to put the bodies.  it is a neverending struggle.  you have no idea.  you can only fit so many in any one grave, even if you are willing to keep re-shoveling. ponds fill right up.  and smell.  

this may help

image.png.0ef6fcbef7254ec4b8e04d85fb014394.png

• Like 2

/e poofgone

3 hours ago, honoroit said:

whats your most pressing issue?

I voted, but really none on this list.

May main pressing issue is to have time to log into all my alts once a month or so at least since I started marketing on all of them.

I mean I want to get game time in, but I want to log all my characters in that need to be logged in, but the marketing is slowing me down ... not that I'm complaining about the profits.

27119_6.jpg

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.